Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bush

ABOTU

joc 300 000 dead bothered me 10 years ago when america hung the iraqis out to dry

wasn't that because the UN said Iraq was contained or something? (genuine question)

the gas weapons used at hallabja supplied by us bothers me now

thats a lie thanks, please provide some evidence that the US government supplied the gas weapons used at hallabja?

Saddam bothered me all along when we were supporting him

did iran bother you?

we'll send $15 million an leave it at that , we gots sum oil prospectin to do y'all.

the money has to come from somewhere, you can't just magically pull out a shitload of cash, how much has the UK given?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ABOTU

• bathory

• Talon

• wunarmdscissor

rofl nice! It's the Republican side, telling us to care for ourselves

how much can they give? i mean really, theres an allocated budget, the US government (hell any government) can't just say, hey we'll give you 100million coz you are down on your luck, the US is already spending a shitload out there in aid

wasn't that because the UN said Iraq was contained or something? (genuine question)

After the gulf war yeah, but im refering to the times before the gulf war when he was our friend .

thats a lie thanks, please provide some evidence that the US government supplied the gas weapons used at hallabja?

I said us not the US ,im british , it was a british company that created the weapons.

did iran bother you?

Yes and it still does, whats your point caller?

the money has to come from somewhere, you can't just magically pull out a shitload of cash, how much has the UK given?

Well the fact is that the UK is the most important nation for supplying logistical aid on the world.

I will give you exact figures later got to go find them , and lets not forget we are NOT a superpower.

However much to america's annoyance well see just how much britain is determined to end 3rd world debt , with blair being the chair of the G8 he has made his ambitions clear.

Even though american does not want to clear 3rd world debt and has told blair not to pursue it so actively.

nice eh?

how much can they give? i mean really, theres an allocated budget, the US government (heck any government) can't just say, hey we'll give you 100million coz you are down on your luck, the US is already spending a shitload out there in aid

425991[/snapback]

we shouldn't be in Iraq to start I'm against the War but I'll still support our troops. But still we shouldn't be there in the 1st place

we'll send $15 million an leave it at that , we gots sum oil prospectin to do y'all.

Who said that was the 'total' we would send.

Did Bush say, "Fifteen million dammit and not a penny more...screw 'em!"

I don't think so.

And Bathory is quite correct. Bush can't just say Hell, send 'em 40 billion. Obviously we can't do anything 'right' because you hate Bush so much....and for what? For toppling a dictator who was brutal and had designs on conquering not only the middle east but Europe as well? Come on Wun............. santa.gif

U.S. Vows to Do More to Help Asia Victims

Secretary of State Colin Powell bristled Tuesday at a United Nations official's suggestion the United States has been "stingy," saying the administration expects to follow its initial $15 million Asian earthquake aid package with billions more dollars.

http://www.comcast.net/News/DOMESTIC//XML/...3fcf54f32f.html

After the gulf war yeah, but im refering to the times before the gulf war when he was our friend .

Yes and it still does, whats your point caller?

prior to the gulf war wasn't the support pretty much against Iran?

it seems you are saying both suck and then condemning the west for backing the lesser of two evils.

I said us not the US ,im british , it was a british company that created the weapons.

oops:)

again i'll say you can't just give out shitloads of cash, 3rd world debt is irrelevant

actually 3rd world debt is very relevant

if we wiped out the debt then some of the countries wouldve been able to afford the tsunami early detection sysytem that the pacific has , ie the worst affected country sri lanka couldnt afford it.

so it is VERY relevant

rofl nice! It's the Republican side, telling us to care for ourselves

I'm not Republican...

I'm saying it's the republican government who are telling us to care for ourselves

I am fairly conservative, but I am not crazy about Bush(I voted for him, but it was from lack of choice). Kerry was freaking crazy though. I agree Bush has been given a difficult situtation.

The fact that we could die, just because America voted 4 him, kind of makes you think.

We were hated long before Bush came to power. I will give him this, he does not take shi*.

Oh BTW

Britain has pledged £15 million which is around $30 million , America the Richest country on earth has pledged $35 million go figure and fox news (in typcal fox news style) used it as an opportunity to slag of the french.

Oh my gosh that is sooo stupid. To think how stupid we're being. BTW to everyone, don't get me wrong I love America. Plus Bush is giving America and Texas a bad name.

I am proud to say, he's still not my president.

Oh BTW

Britain has pledged £15 million which is around $30 million , America the Richest country on earth has pledged $35 million go figure and fox news (in typcal fox news style) used it as an opportunity to slag of the french.

What's with the finger pointing? Way to work together and make friends.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20041229/D879EB6O0.html

the United States provided $2.4 billion "in food, in cash, in humanitarian relief to cover the disasters for last year. ... That's 40 percent of all the relief aid given in the world last year."

The U.S. government is always near the top in total humanitarian aid dollars - even before private donations are counted

foreign assistance for development and emergency relief rose from $10 billion in President Clinton's last year to $24 billion under President Bush in 2003. Powell said U.S. assistance for this week's earthquake and tsunamis alone will eventually exceed $1 billion.

the United States spent almost $15.8 billion for "official development assistance" to developing countries in 2003. Next closest was Japan, at $8.9 billion.

Even in a time of crisis comes the never-ending effort to try and break us.

I posted this into another forum but I feel that it works here as well...

I recently seen farenheit 911 and might I say wow. I can't believe that bush still won after that movie. Bush when after Saddam casue he was finishing up his daddy's slop. and ended up making it even worse.

I am so furious with bush. When 911 happened Sure I was like, "find the S.O.B. that is responsible for this and hang him from his balls. Torchure him." Then Bush was like, "Osama we are coming to get ya..." then months and months passed, then we are in Iraq. I though Osama was in Afghanistan. Then we have Sadam. And Papa Bush is happy that his son did what he couldn't finish off. Then months and months and months later Dubya 'forgot' about osama. The ONE person who started this. He was the satan spawns leader. He reminds me of Scar in the Lion king and his little smelly friends who like to kill and stuff are the hyenas. (Nice concept) Anyways. Then we get a video tape of Osama, basically it's him laughing right into our faces. "Come and try to find me Suckas!" Hmmm. And we though we chose the right leader... Yeah, my rear end. We got a leader who just came off the short bus and forgot his helmet at home. Go figure.

I dont' like bush what so ever. I am sorry if anyone else does like him, I don't hate you for it. I just think that we, as american citizens, made a horrible choice in a leader. I think that anyone other than bush would have done a better job. We need a smart leader not a moron.

But that is only my opinion, take it or leave it I don't care.

BTW. If Bush didn't have to waste millions and millions of dollars on this stupid war. We could donate more money to help those in SE asia. But then again, when the hurricanes hit flordia, did we get donations? Did bush say lets build those really cool homes that are hurricane proof. Hmm. Did he really care? I think not. He was like, "ooh, that looks pretty bad.. hmm.. so how are my troops doing in Iraq? We got that there oil yet? hmm.... Osama, who is that again,... hmmm. Daddy! I caught sadam, can I get a cookie now?" But I am sorry for saying this but I am NOT directing it towards those in SE Asia, this is more on the war on terror, We cannot help other countries if We cannot help ourselves. We can't **** in someone elses backyard and expect them to clean it up. ah well, I think I am gonna move to canada. Seems like they are more free than we are.. isn't it Vancouver that MaryJane is legal?

Not sure if you heard this but the USA are in talks to cancall all indonesia and Shi Lanka debt.