Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bush

ABOTU

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ABOTU

• bathory

• Talon

• wunarmdscissor

I posted this into another forum but I feel that it works here as well...

I recently seen farenheit 911 and might I say wow. I can't believe that bush still won after that movie. Bush when after Saddam casue he was finishing up his daddy's slop. and ended up making it even worse.

I am so furious with bush. When 911 happened Sure I was like, "find the S.O.B. that is responsible for this and hang him from his balls. Torchure him." Then Bush was like, "Osama we are coming to get ya..." then months and months passed, then we are in Iraq. I though Osama was in Afghanistan. Then we have Sadam. And Papa Bush is happy that his son did what he couldn't finish off. Then months and months and months later Dubya 'forgot' about osama. The ONE person who started this. He was the satan spawns leader. He reminds me of Scar in the Lion king and his little smelly friends who like to kill and stuff are the hyenas. (Nice concept) Anyways. Then we get a video tape of Osama, basically it's him laughing right into our faces. "Come and try to find me Suckas!" Hmmm. And we though we chose the right leader... Yeah, my rear end. We got a leader who just came off the short bus and forgot his helmet at home. Go figure.

I dont' like bush what so ever. I am sorry if anyone else does like him, I don't hate you for it. I just think that we, as american citizens, made a horrible choice in a leader.  I think that anyone other than bush would have done a better job. We need a smart leader not a moron.

But that is only my opinion, take it or leave it I don't care.

429370[/snapback]

I take it. Spyryt's completely right. Thank you for being one person who has seen the movie, and agrees with me!

Yes. I don't think it'll happen, but Mr. Bush announced the plans last night.

Freespyryt's post is by far the funniest thing I've ever heard!

I imagined that whole little passage in in the voice of a big fat New Yorker laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Haven't seen F9/11 yet, afraid I may learn to hate Bush all over again rolleyes.gif

Believer,

Unless you have something of substance to add to a discussion, it would be appreciated if you refrained from posting messages that contain solitary smilies or nothing but "..." to indicate your 'displeasure, disgust, earth-shattering opinion'.

MM

Your so welcome BOU! Michael Moore's documentary made me sick to my stomach. I am glad that we have him to uncover the truths. I hope he never stops with his documentaries. Columbine was awesome too, still made me sick though. I am sick of Bush. He has money to manipulate our country and our citizens. He probably bought his ticket to the presidency. I think he is very scandilous, and manipulative. Dont' think he should be our leader. I am voting for Michael Moore in 4 years. He is the man fo sho!

edit; removed redundant quote.

Bush never should have been our leader. I think America is just to ignorant. Also I've heard that a lot of people who voted for him, did it because he was soooo for issue 1. In the movie I couldn't believe the part when he was reading to the children, heard of the news, and just kept reading to the kids. It's unbelievable!

Edited by Magikman

I think that is what made me sick to my stomach. Its like he didn't care or his little mind couldn't register it, or he was like trade center what is that? hmm. I think that any being who has a heart and intellegence would want to jump up and do something at that moment. Turn on the tv, listen to the radio, even cry. He looked like a deer in headlights.

well, i didn't support bush. i have to say this though. more american's liked bush. he won. bush connects with normal people better than his rival. you asked for our opinion so that's mine.

yes... i did ask for your opinion... but America is really ignorant. How sad...

we must unite and stand together and not dispute the facts already in. our enemy is the terrorist not bush. divide we fall united we stand. thumbsup.gif

joc u asked earlier how much the uk was giving.

just under $90 million.

So where is bush now?

Obv the scale of the diaster has just been realised by our govt.

i ask which world leader does not have enemies???? having many enemies is still just having enemies. yes.gif

A lot of enemies is worse though. As in I'd rather not die original.gif

Yes! Another believer original.gif I'm with you but Bush is gonna kill us all... might as well move away...

387128[/snapback]

I was about your age when the Vietnam war was going on and I felt the same way as you about our then President Johnson. It would be interetsing to hear your opinion in another 10 years.

Bush said today that the US gives more money in world-aid than any country on earth. We are a very generous country...I think he said we make up 40% of world aid.

*Our people suffer still in our streets, but we manage to give...*

taking cues from farenheit 9/11 is the number 1 way to look dumb:)

429897[/snapback]

trying my best wink2.gif

Bush said today that the US gives more money in world-aid than any country on earth. We are a very generous country...I think he said we make up 40% of world aid.

People suffer in the streets in our country , what are u on about?

America is the richest country on earth, it is the main opponent to wiping out third world debt.

It is the biggest polluter on earth as well (directly affecting 3rd world countrys like bangladesh, where clinmate change is killing thousands.)

America IS NOT a generous country you just think you are because people like dick cheney and george bush tell you that you are.

View on Bush

The best statement I've heard lately , is that bush shouldn't be on the cover of Time, he should be doing time.

Bush is an International Terroist.Should be tried for War crimes.

He,s No friend to humanity.

Edited by bones

People suffer in the streets in our country , what are u on about?

America is the richest country on earth, it is the main opponent to wiping out third world debt.

It is the biggest polluter on earth as well (directly affecting 3rd world countrys like bangladesh, where clinmate change is killing thousands.)

America IS NOT a generous country you just think you are because people like dick cheney and george bush tell you that you are.

430596[/snapback]

Cheney and Bush are brainwashing a lot of you. Don't give in! There are a million ways you could fight back, instead of just sitting around.