Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Ghost' appears in window at old office block

UM-Bot

An eerie face has been photographed peering out the window of a Birmingham scrap metal business.

The image, which was taken outside the office block at Taronis in Aston, is just the latest paranormal sighting to have occurred at the property which has been plagued by strange incidents for years.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...ld-office-block

• Like 2

A black & white photo of a women facing the street.

Someone who placed that photo there, should had cleaned all the windows rather then just the bottom right, for the photograph to be placed.

• Like 4

nope.

just.

nope.

do people honestly just post stuff and claim it is a ghost with out any research at all? wow and to think why there is so many skeptic because 99% of the the stuff is utter phoney and can easily be debunked..... faceoakn.

examples : "spirit orbs" in photos, dust specs or bugs. and instead of looking into that, or thinking out , that it is just a dusty room or there was moths in the room nope. ghost was with me guys... *posts picture of moth or dust*

when i see a legit photo of a paranormal event, i will tip my hat but even still, wont give me back the 9000 other photos i've looked at and shook head face palmed. tho that is my own curiosity's fault for being click baited wanting to see if someone caught something real.

Edited by Two of Hearts
  • Like 1

Someone who placed that photo there, should had cleaned all the windows rather then just the bottom right, for the photograph to be placed.

Yep, I noticed that before I noticed the er, thing in the window.

Shame they could not have zoomed in closer!

Strange sightings in an old office block...squatters?

• Like 1

It is the ghost of a window cleaner, obviously.

• Like 2

This is the most conclusive evidence yet of Pareidolia

• Like 6

All these ghosts look so sad. When are we going to see one with a big fat smile on its translucent face and waving at us?

• Like 2

That made me giggle, all windows are dirty, like one said, just the bottom one is NOT...and it has a wohooooo "ghost" in it...

Seems legit...

Edited by Aardvark-DK
  • Like 1

I think that some "ghost" photos including this one are merely some people's tendency for being suggestible. In other words if some people hear that something is whatever they'll believe it because of the power of suggestion. I believe this is true of this photo of the window in the old office block.

• Like 1

I dont think everything see through spectre is a ghost.I think it some kind of spirit disguised as passed away person.and why would you not believe something stomping around on the floor overhead , but would believe a voice on a evp telling you "im not a demon" "im mr bill the old caretaker" "you can trust me".people arent very smart anymore.its stupid

I'd agree. It looks like a picture or a painting to me.

post-26883-0-51606800-1440974779_thumb.j

Appears almost Elizabethan to me. Could even be Queen Elizabeth 1.

Edited by DieChecker

Unfortunately, it looks like what was mentioned before, a picture of some sort in the window.

• Like 1

Pareidolia. There is nothing there

• Like 1

This is the most conclusive evidence yet of Pareidolia

Thank you.

• Like 1

Seems like someone was cleaning the bottom right window panel, but instead made a smudge that's looks like a creepy looking ghost thing

The 'face' does seem to have been made narrower to fit the pane. Looks too elongated.

The commentaries in the Daily Mirrror commentbox cracked me up :-D... "The only thing spooky about that image is how someone managed to balance that hula-hoop up there". Good fun!

• Like 2

Paranormal anomalous faces and images often have a painterly look to them and that's one of the identifying characteristics when determining if the image is fake or not.

For this particular photo, I think a hoaxer would make sure the window pane was the same color as the rest of them in that window so as not to make anyone suspicious that the photo is a fake.

But instead, that window pane is darker than the other ones so I find that interesting.

Edited by rivendel

Paranormal anomalous faces and images often have a painterly look to them and that's one of the identifying characteristics when determining if the image is fake or not.

What on earth are you talking about?

Where did you get this info?

Edited by Father Merrin
  • Like 3

There are also many, many photo's of phantoms/ghosts looking out of windows. Many of them are thought to be authentic. When considering if a photo is authentic or not in the paranormal field, one also considers how many other similar type photo's there are where a phantom is doing the same thing. That too is taken into consideration when determining if the photo is authentic, or a fake.

. Many of them are thought to be authentic.

I dont know where to start with this statement

• Like 1

Granted, it would be most likely a fake as most photo's like this are, But if it's real, then it probably is what is called a "psychic imprint". Eastern mystical philosophers believe all events, thoughts, emotions and desires are recorded permanently in a substance called the "akasha".

A common type of psychic imprint occurs at residual hauntings and those phantoms that are seen at those times may have experienced extreme emotion at the time of their death. Or they are earthbound because they are very attached to the home they lived in or location where they are seen -- over and over again by people who visit those locations. They can be and have been photographed too.

Edited by rivendel

One more interesting fact:

These days, there are more photographs showing anamolous images than ever before and one of the reasons why is because most people

are using digital camera's now. Though it's true that there are films for analog camera's that are more sensitive to infrared and

ultraviolet spectrums of light than the human eye, and this, btw, is where light anomalies exist, digital camera's are capable of

penetrating these invisible spectrums even more...

For this reason, the digital cam is a much better camera to capture photo's of anomalous phenomena than an analog camera.

Edited by rivendel