Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scuttlers

rivendel

Back in 2011, every night in a row for one week I witnessed an astral creature that I eventually found out is called a “Scuttler” (others call them “Astral Spiders”) scamper across my bedroom walls. Sometimes it would stop for a few moments before continuing its journey across the room to the wall my bed is up against. One night I even captured a photo of it.

I’m starting up this thread because I’m interested engaging in a conversation with members here on what you think these creatures are.

Have you ever seen them too?

Most of the time people describe them as shadow beings. Other times they are described as looking 3D too with varying tonal variations in the grey range. Others have seen them in bright and/or florescent colors. So in that respect, they are not exclusively in the “shadow entity” category. I’ve even seen one that looked like an organic/robotic combo; the robotic parts looking metallic silver.

These creatures are real and many of those out there who have seen them, were completely wide awake and lucid when they showed up. To say that people only see them in hypnogogic states is categorically incorrect. After all, people see shadow entities when they are completely wide awake too.

One fascinating account of Scuttler’s was described in a BASE You Tube interview of a female MILAB who claims to have worked as a remote viewer when she was a volunteer for the US military. Here’s what she said about them:

“These multi-legged black life forms used to access Computer and any information based system, like transmitters and electrical systems.

They are also being made by man as a weapons and information gathering system. They become invisible once perceived as they self- delete their image from your cognition systems once seen”.

Here’s a link to that You Tube interview. Her name is Alara and she comes across as an extremely intelligent, articulate and credible whistleblower.

MILAb.jpg

Others call such creatures demons, the Jinn or simply, interdimensional beings. What do you think they are and why are they showing up so much now, moreso than ever before?

Has a portal been opened and what do you think their mission is…if you think they have one?.

In my view, there’s a reason for everything and nothing ever happens in isolation. Is this just the beginning of an invasion unlike anything ever imagined before? Seriously, I do wonder about that.

Edited by rivendel
  • Like 1

Note: The Scuttler photographed a little differently than how it looked with the naked eye. The reason why is because the camera with the flash

picked up the electromagnetic field of the creature too. So like all photographs of anything interdimensional, there are distortions in the

resulting photo due to that electromagnetic interference. To the naked eye, the creature was more in the shape of a giant crab-like spider with long

tarantula-like legs. Also, to the naked eye,they looked more 3d as opposed to flat like what it looks like in the photo.

The the photo under the top one is the inverted image of that photograph of the scuttler which is the top photo.

scuttler_zps63d5ec68.jpg

Below is the embossed version of that photo and the one below is another inverted version of it.

embossed.jpg

Below is the jpg version of the RAW photograph from the cam. I amped up the contrast to see more of the detail of the Scuttler. Appendages can be seen around

it's perimeter. Once again, the photograph was captured using the flash and the room was dark where I only had a dim red night light on in a lamp.

PICT0016shadowspider_1.jpg

Here's a close-up of the Scuttler where I amped up the contrast more and even though some information faded away when doing that, the

appendages around its perimeter can now be seen in more detail.

scuttler_close_up_contrast_adjustment.png

I will gladly take a polygraph test of this sighting and photograph of a service of your choice in my local area if you want to pay for that test.

Edited by rivendel

The reason why I'm sharing this photograph:

I do not have a website or blog. I am not writing a book on this topic nor am I an author of any other books be they ebooks or publishing houses. I captured this photo because I was curious to see if it would show up on film... it did.

I only want to find out if there are others out there who have had the same experience I did with this phenomenon and why they are showing up now. I have posted these photos in 2 other forums since I captured the photo. This is the 3rd forum I've posted these photo's in now. I only post anonymously. I am not trying to draw attention to myself.... I just want to find out what the heck is going on. What are these things?

One other thing. I have one member of my immediate family who works for an alphabet gov't agency. I'm wondering if there is a connection there between these "creatures" and that agency.. This is why I find Alara's account of her experience with Scuttler's very interesting.

Edited by rivendel

A photo of a pixelated spot on a wall and a bizarre story is pretty underwhelming as evidence.

• Like 2

i clicked on the youtube photo thinking video. i'm overtired

watching video now thanks for this i'm always interested anything astral related.

btw u showed us a photo of it? now it can delete itself from our memoire?

Edited by Two of Hearts

The creature was 8 inches to 10 in width. The photo is grainy because the room was dark, with the exception of a dim red light. I had to brighten up and amp the contrast a bit of the photo once I loaded it onto my computer.

It's showing the creature in the top corner of my bedroom.I took the photo from my bed. Had the cam on my nightstand ready to go once it stopped on the wall before scampering off further down that same wall closer to where I was sitting in my bed.

A photo of a pixelated spot on a wall and a bizarre story is pretty underwhelming as evidence.

Sorry, that You Tube link is below the picture. :)

Thank you for sharing your experience of these scuttlers, as you call them.

It is amazing that you managed to take a photo, as it's very rare to capture those things, regardless of not actually appearing as with naked eye in the photo. They are usually 3D, rather then flat on the wall.

I myself have experienced odd shaped ones for past two years, they appear at night once in a while, unexpectedly.

The ones I seen are the shape of a table tennis ball with long spikey legs all over, and some are like large strange spiders with more then eight legs, they are either red or white in colour.

The very first one I seen was when I was trying to sleep and couldn't so I turned over, and as I opened my eyes there it was on the edge of the pillow as if it was watching me, then in a few seconds it floated away from me, I followed it with my eyes until it went across to the wall then vanished.

My bedroom lights are very dim so I seen it clearly, and I was wide awake that time.

And on another occasion again as I was trying to sleep, I turned over and as I opened my eyes there was a similar floating weird looking long spikey red ball. It was about half a foot away from the wall, and again after a few seconds it moved so I followed it with my eyes, it went to the other side of the wall and vanished.

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing Hudds. Based on my own research on Scuttlers, the vast majority who report them in forums describe them as flat shadow entities. But there are other accounts saying theirs were 3D too but not many. The sized varied quite a bit but most were described as the size of a child's small bouncing ball.

The ones I saw, would sometimes streak over my head from the wall my bed is up against to the wall across the room where it would then go all the way around and back to where I was sitting on my bed.

When one would show up, the atmospheric noise of the room seemed a little amplified. This despite the fact that I was wide-awake and not the least bit tired.

I wanted to ask you but were you at all concerned that the ones you saw were going to jump in you? Were you alarmed when you saw them or just surprised? I felt like I was being monitored or watched. Did you get that impression too when you saw them?

Edited by rivendel

Thanks for sharing Hudds. Based on my own research on Scuttlers, the vast majority who report them in forums describe them as flat shadow entities. But there are other accounts saying theirs were 3D too but not many. The sized varied quite a bit but most were described as the size of a child's small bouncing ball.

The ones I saw, would sometimes streak over my head from the wall my bed is up against to the wall across the room where it would then go all the way around and back to where I was sitting on my bed.

When one would show up, the atmospheric noise of the room seemed a little amplified. This despite the fact that I was wide-awake and not the least bit tired.

I wanted to ask you but were you at all concerned that the ones you saw were going to jump in you? Were you alarmed when you saw them or just surprised? I felt like I was being monitored or watched. Did you get that impression too when you saw them?

I did felt like I was being monitored, I never thought that they would jump at me, I was more or so shocked and confused, at the first couple of times when I saw them. After a few times I just calmly watched them hover in one spot and move after a few seconds, towards the wall and vanish.

How did you notice the scuttlers, you mentioned that you were sat down, did it just appear out of nowhere?

I am not sure why were they monitoring us?

And the other night, I dreamt there was a snake in the bed with me, I was so dead sure of it, I leapt out of bed and pulled all the sheets of.

There wasn't a snake in the bed with me, it was a dream.

• Like 1

And the other night, I dreamt there was a snake in the bed with me, I was so dead sure of it, I leapt out of bed and pulled all the sheets of.

There wasn't a snake in the bed with me, it was a dream.

Well, if you dreamt of it then it surely was a dream.

Well, if you dreamt of it then it surely was a dream.

My point is, it was real. Real enough for the terror reaction to kick in and for me to wake up and tear all the sheets off my bed.

It wasn't until I stopped and thought, that the idea that there being a snake in my bed was impossible.

Lucid dreams and the like. You think you're awake, and in some way you may be a little awake, but it's a dream.

That's what I'm suggesting was/is going on here.

My point is, it was real. Real enough for the terror reaction to kick in and for me to wake up and tear all the sheets off my bed.

It wasn't until I stopped and thought, that the idea that there being a snake in my bed was impossible.

Lucid dreams and the like. You think you're awake, and in some way you may be a little awake, but it's a dream.

That's what I'm suggesting was/is going on here.

As I mentioned in my experience. I couldn't fall asleep. I'm sure we all been through trying to go sleep, yet cannot and we toss and turn, I didn't get a chance to dream. My experience happened a few times, I would say around 8-10 times I saw those things.

Edited by Hudds

I did felt like I was being monitored, I never thought that they would jump at me, I was more or so shocked and confused, at the first couple of times when I saw them. After a few times I just calmly watched them hover in one spot and move after a few seconds, towards the wall and vanish.

How did you notice the scuttlers, you mentioned that you were sat down, did it just appear out of nowhere?

I am not sure why were they monitoring us?

Hudds, I would never see them form on the wall but would spot one when it would be scampering across a wall.

I think they are a shape-shifting intelligence that can appear in any shape it wants but there may be a few shapes they will show up in more often than not. Like a spider or something similar or a shape of man wearing a fedora hat. When it comes to shadow beings, those are the two types most cited. But they may show up in different colors too and in other kinds of shapes and forms but whatever shape they show up as, they may only just be one type of intelligence. They are mimickers.

I sometimes call them The Watchers too but some will call themselves messengers. They are probably always there watching us but when they show up, they do that just to remind us that they are there.

They may be similar to what the Muslims call the Djinn. So that means some may be benign but other ones are pranksters. Then there are the ones that may seem demonic. They may also be like Elementals.

They are very sensitive to cigarette smoke, btw. They hate that but if you ever want to keep them away, light up a cig. This is not surprising because many of those who are in tune with the spiritual world will light up sage to cleanse a room of negative spirits. These intelligences are very smoke and odor sensitive. If you want to attract them, light a nice scented candle but to keep them away, light up incense… they don’t like that either. The benign ones like it that ones environment is neat, orderly and clean.

Also, they told me to keep smokey quartz around to help asborb negativity and to sometimes deflect it too.

Edited by rivendel

Hudds, I would never see them form on the wall but would spot one when it would be scampering across a wall.

I think they are a shape-shifting intelligence that can appear in any shape it wants but there may be a few shapes they will show up in more often than not. Like a spider or something similar or a shape of man wearing a fedora hat. When it comes to shadow beings, those are the two types most cited. But they may show up in different colors too and in other kinds of shapes and forms but whatever shape they show up as, they may only just be one type of intelligence. They are mimickers.

I sometimes call them The Watchers too but some will call themselves messengers. They are probably always there watching us but when they show up, they do that just to remind us that they are there.

They may be similar to what the Muslims call the Djinn. So that means some may be benign but other ones are pranksters. Then there are the ones that may seem demonic.

They are very sensitive to cigarette smoke, btw. They hate that but if you ever want to keep them away, light up a cig. This is not surprising because many of those who are in tune with the spiritual world will light up sage to cleanse a room of negative spirits. These intelligences are very smoke and odor sensitive. If you want to attract them, light a nice scented candle but to keep them away, light up incense… they don’t like that either.

Also, they told me to keep smokey quartz around to keep the bad ones away and that works too.

I agree, they do seem to be one type of intelligence shape shifting mimickers.

Can you guess any reason to why are they watching us? they seem to be watching us all the time, and like you said they only appear when they want to be noticed ""Preferably at night time when other people can tell you that it may have been dream!!""

I did gather that they must be entities, but I wasn't sure why they would appear mimicking alien looking spiders etc.

Have you ever tried burning incense, to get rid of these entities?

Burning incense.. when the bad ones are around, I don't hesitate to light up incense. The bad ones smell like rotten meat to me. I know when they are around for that reason. I light up incense to get rid of them so I can go to sleep at night. It usually works.

When the bad ones show up, they may show up for a few nights in a row. Then they stop showing up only to return months later for another prolonged visit. Incense is the way to get them to leave, at least for the night.

The bad ones are very noisy... the atmospheric noise cranks up to "very loud" and sometimes there's a weird vibrational growl. They also try at times to take over my vocal cords when I'm trying to fall to sleep. I know that sounds weird but .... what can I say? I'm mediumistic.

All of this only happens after nightfall. Not during the day.

Sometimes when there are a lot of the negative ones around or a negative one that's highly energetic, if I'm trying to get to sleep at night, a female voice will tell me to get out bed or leave the room.

Sometimes I'll be sound asleep where that same voice will be saying my name a few times to wake me up and to get out of bed... and leave the room.

That voice also comes in at other times for other reasons but it's my higher self.

So is anyone else like this too? Do any of you experience the same kind of thing?

Edited by rivendel

Burning incense.. when the bad ones are around, I don't hesitate to light up incense. The bad ones smell like rotten meat to me. I know when they are around for that reason. I light up incense to get rid of them so I can go to sleep at night. It usually works.

The evil entities smell like rotten meat to you? I have came across many evil spirits, but none of them gave out any odours.

Do you get any other strange things happening in your home?

I've seen spiders and giant bugs crawling on my bedroom walls many times. Sometimes I even hear them make loud buzzing noises.

I am also well aware of the fact that I am very prone to night time hallucinations so I just ignore them. I've experienced a lot more than bugs and spiders on my bedroom walls. Hallucinations that involve tactile sensations like animals clawing at me, voices talking to me and other strange sounds, shadowy figures in my bedroom, etc.

I know that for me it's not real and because many of my experiences line up with others claimed real experiences - shadow figures, spiders crawling on the walls and ceiling, strange voices talking to me, etc. - I naturally have my doubts about how real others experiences are.

The evil entities smell like rotten meat to you? I have came across many evil spirits, but none of them gave out any odours.

Do you get any other strange things happening in your home?

I've seen reptilians and when they were around, that's what they smell like to me. I think they are still around... they hop into bed etc.... awful. I don't see them but they make themselves known in various ways. But I did go through a time period a few years ago when I would see them.

I think they are the same kind of intelligence that I spoke of before and that they are just one other form of that intelligence. A shape-shifting intelligence. The mimickers.Very much like the Djinn and similar in many ways similar to archons too. The bad ones are like archons. But once again, they are all just one type of intelligence..In my view.

Edited by rivendel

The bad ones are very noisy... the atmospheric noise cranks up to "very loud" and sometimes there's a weird vibrational growl. They also try at times to take over my vocal cords when I'm trying to fall to sleep. I know that sounds weird but .... what can I say? I'm mediumistic.

All of this only happens after nightfall. Not during the day.

Sometimes when there are a lot of the negative ones around or a negative one that's highly energetic, if I'm trying to get to sleep at night, a female voice will tell me to get out bed or leave the room.

Sometimes I'll be sound asleep where that same voice will be saying my name a few times to wake me up and to get out of bed... and leave the room.

That voice also comes in at other times for other reasons but it's my higher self.

So is anyone else like this too? Do any of you experience the same kind of thing?

They also try to take over your vocal chords, you mean they get you to say things?

You have evil spirits in your home, I don't think they go away (they still in the house somewhere) they just make you think that they are gone, and after a couple or few days they make themselves known again.

The voice is totally unlike my own. Very deep and gutteral. No words just sounds like "Uh"...and before it can say anything else, I'll get out of bed and stay up for a bit when things like that happen.

Other times they or spirits will try to talk through me while I'm asleep. I once started keeping a tape recorder on all night to pick up what was being said. Just to give you an example... one night, a voice came in and said "This is Grace Baldwin, I will come back at 3:00". I don't know who Grace Baldwin is.

I no longer keep a tape recorder on at night because I'm afraid of what's going to show up on playback.

Talk to my ex-husband, he's a got a whole lot to say about those voices that came in at night via through me. lol

Fortunately, my reliable higher self acts as a protector and will say my name loudly a few timess to wake me up when I get any spirits coming in like that.

Very creepy...yes, I know.

Edited by rivendel

I've seen reptilians and when they were around, that's what they smell like to me. I think they are still around... they hop into bed etc.... awful. I don't see them but they make themselves known in various ways. But I did go through a time period a few years ago when I would see them.

I think they are the same kind of intelligence that I spoke of before and that they are just one other form of that intelligence. A shape-shifting intelligence. The mimickers.Very much like the Djinn and similar in many ways similar to archons too. The bad ones are like archons. But once again, they are all just one type of intelligence..In my view.

Did you experience all this in the same property?

I believe that they are all just one type of intelligence, just mimicking anything they desire. I heard them mimick voices of people, also my voice. The amount of mimicking they do I sometimes wonder, if they actually lost there own identity

They also try to take over your vocal chords, you mean they get you to say things?

You have evil spirits in your home, I don't think they go away (they still in the house somewhere) they just make you think that they are gone, and after a couple or few days they make themselves known again.

I keep them at bay but then they come back so I start up the whole routine again with the incense (and of course I pray a lot too). They follow me wherever I live. In fact, everything does. It's me.. nothing to do with where I live, .