Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
VerdeICe

Success with demons?

64 posts in this topic

Lumpino

When we are looking at the old especially nonChristian literature we find that there may be many different spiritual beings.

So I would be very interested why people are so interested just about demons. :unsure2:

Edited by Lumpino

VerdeICe

I wonder sometimes, if there is a definite difference between an actual demon and a dark old human spirit. I got my hand on the board. Conversations have not been going well. Its seems there are angels in my house according to my board (for whatever reason, random as faaku), but it also seems they are evil. It said it was a 'friend' but it also said it would kill me. It never claimed to be good, it always said it was evil. I did the blind fold thing and it always answers evil.

It refuses to give a name, and often the planchette trys to slide off the board. I cant get an age, time of death, or any substantial information. Most anything I ask is answered with 'What do you think', its kinda p***ing me off. Rather or not this sound like bull to you I dont care.

I tryed hudds thread, It was cool I guess... but not what I was looking for. Has anyone had success with demons?

Edited by VerdeICe

JaySee

Well that's good, I'm glad that you noticed the link provided, as it helps doesn't it.

No not really, as I don't share evidence with true sceptics, and the reason why..."You cannot teach an old dog new tricks!"

Had a choke giggle on this... I'm one of those Old dogs. Always curious, but everything with a grain of salt. Just liked to listen, but never really believed any of it. It's been one thing after the other since Last April, that just shook my "logical" mind to a point where it's all upside down now. Been reading for over a month now on aspect around "Energies", "Entities", etc... And if nothing else, it reinforced one thing for me at least.. There is something after death. Not an Atheist, been born Catholic but deflated by "Religion" as a whole cause of hypocrisy... but recent events gave quite a different perspective to everything. Still confused, and trying to learn more. Just disappointed on so many coming here to rebut, and/or make a joke of all this. Really came here to find same minded people.

JaySee

When we are looking at the old especially nonChristian literature we find that there may be many different spiritual beings.

So I would be very interested why people are so interested just about demons. :unsure2:

Popularity ? Just my opinion, a bit based on some things "seen" by others around me in last few months and what I've read. Part of "Folklore" wasn't so make believe as we think. We just don't "see" as we used to, or should say. Majority do not see, or lost sight at a young age.

back to earth

Not this old chest nut again! ...

The_Nightmare-_1782.jpg

back to earth

Pretty much, but I'd still argue that some "daemons" are actually evil. I see no reason to not distinguish between "daemon" and "demon," with the latter being exclusively jerks.

Yes, but in the classic examples of 'daimones' ... like Jung's Philamon or Blavatsky's 'King John' , they can be your inspiration, genius, salvation but they can set you up and play 'tricks' on you that can seem very malicious. In an unbalanced psyche they can suggest destructive tendencies.

Like the components of the human psyche they are complex and hard to define and classify. This all started from the classical case where

( who was it now ? My memory fails me ) ... some well known philosopher 'invoked a daemon but a God instead'

ref ; https://books.google...t a God&f=false

(scroll down a bit )

Edited by back to earth

back to earth

I wonder sometimes, if there is a definite difference between an actual demon and a dark old human spirit. I got my hand on the board. Conversations have not been going well. Its seems there are angels in my house according to my board (for whatever reason, random as faaku), but it also seems they are evil. It said it was a 'friend' but it also said it would kill me. It never claimed to be good, it always said it was evil. I did the blind fold thing and it always answers evil.

Of course it does ! So, now you got it up, what are you going to do with it ?

It refuses to give a name,

of course it does ! Thats one of the first tests ... get a name and then analyse that name ( psychologically or magically ). If it cant give a name, it has broken the first rule of evocation... so now you should have the upper hand. the good ones odnt deal with names as such , but they will give you a 'title' .

and often the planchette trys to slide off the board.

temper temper ! just like a little kid knocking the checkers board over eh ?

I cant get an age, time of death, or any substantial information. Most anything I ask is answered with 'What do you think', its kinda p***ing me off. Rather or not this sound like bull to you I dont care.

Oh what a great answer ! One explanation is ; you have externalised a part of your psyche ... but it isnt really buying it and telling you .... its what you think, that is important , not what 'it ; thinks, ..... errrmmm , aside from it being evil :unsure2:

This indicates you are approaching the 'ritual' too left brain. You might need to dive deeper. First, define your purpose - and dont be trivial ! .... Oh better learn how to actually do it first ..... unless you are the type of guy that would rewire your house's electricity and know nothing about how to do that .

I tryed hudds thread, It was cool I guess... but not what I was looking for. Has anyone had success with demons?

Have you seen the other thread running next to this ?

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=286377&st=0

Edited by back to earth

Hudds

Still confused, and trying to learn more. Just disappointed on so many coming here to rebut, and/or make a joke of all this. Really came here to find same minded people.

You have come to the right place, just ask and we will hopefully clear some confusion, and you may learn more about spiritual beings.

coolguy

Demons are very real

GlitterRose

If you want info on how to work with demons/angels, then you might want to google the Ars Goetia/Theurgia.

As for whether demons exist at all...everyone seems to have a psyche. If our minds are the method for how we view the world, and we have inner demons, it stands to reason that they could cause real trouble for us. Best to keep them in check and not allow them to become unruly.

Lumpino

If you want info on how to work with demons/angels, then you might want to google the Ars Goetia/Theurgia.

As for whether demons exist at all...everyone seems to have a psyche. If our minds are the method for how we view the world, and we have inner demons, it stands to reason that they could cause real trouble for us. Best to keep them in check and not allow them to become unruly.

But there are different demons. Medieval Goetia was focused primarily on the infernal spirits - hells demons. I think ancient or eastern conceptions are much better when people realy want to contact such entity.

Edited by Lumpino

GlitterRose

But there are different demons. Medieval Goetia was focused primarily on the infernal spirits - hells demons. I think ancient or eastern conceptions are much better when people realy want to contact such entity.

When someone speaks of pacts, they are coming from a particular worldview with regard to demons. They aren't talking about benevolent ancient Greek house daemons. I proposed the system that I felt would best align with their beliefs.

Lumpino

Hmmm, beliefs. I think that direct knowledge is better than faith. And for comunication with "supernatural" beings meditation is sufficient even if it takes a little longer. But when I tried meditation abou such a being, so I choose a less dangerous.

The second thing is that in next life you can come between such beings you are are calling. I'm not as big masochist. :cry: