Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Students protest transgender use of locker rm

OverSword

Well, I'm really female, and I can't use a urinal. Are you advocating urinals in the ladies' room?

There are such things as female urinals actually, I saw them at a festival once. I didn't use them though, I imagine things could get pretty messy.

• Like 1

Again...gender doesn't match genitalia. This person's sex is male, but their gender is female.

Part of the issue for underage trans people is that of course surgery may not be an option yet.

When I look at all the other animals in the world... dogs, cats, horses, gorilla, kangaroos... I realize that this transgender nonsense is environmental.

Look at the barnyard. If a cow has a penis, it a male. If a nanny goat has a vagina, it's a female...

Has there been a transgender twin study?

I reiterate... the friggin' world's gone crazy.

• Like 1

When I look at all the other animals in the world... dogs, cats, horses, gorilla, kangaroos... I realize that this transgender nonsense is environmental.

Look at the barnyard. If a cow has a penis, it a male. If a nanny goat has a vagina, it's a female...

We may not understand it and it may seem crazy but who are we to judge, Live and let live I say.

As much for his sake as anybody elses I think he should still use the male changing rooms, The changing rooms aren't the most enjoyable places to be when you're in School and insecure about your body but I think the women's changing rooms are a damn site b****ier than the males, Has anybody seen the film Carrie?

I disagree. She is in potential danger in the male locker room. As I stated before I have personally witnessed the brutalization of one gay boy that I went to school with.

Being transgender is no longer classified as a psychological disorder. There are certainly issues that can develop because of the way society ostracizes them.

You know, you bring up a very good point. Who is it that gets to say what is a psychological disorder and what isn't? There's no reason to believe that scientists or psychologists can't be biased or have an agenda that those higher up may be paying them to push on society.

• Like 1

You know, you bring up a very good point. Who is it that gets to say what is a psychological disorder and what isn't? There's no reason to believe that scientists or psychologists can't be biased or have an agenda that those higher up may be paying them to push on society.

I would venture to guess that most mental disorders don't even manifest with a uniform list of symptoms the way physical disorders tend to.
  • Like 1

As has been explained to you at least twice, sex is defined by DNA etc, gender is a social-cultural construct.

As has been explained to you at least twice, sex is defined by DNA etc, gender is a social-cultural construct.

If that's really true then why doesn't everyone identify their gender according to their sex? I'm not saying you're wrong but I believe I just asked a legitimate question. Edited by OverSword

Ok so just want to get some ideas going for this thread.

Ok lets assume this transgender student minds their own business in the girls locker room. I would like a list of the traumas being caused by this.

.The most valid one in my mind being the potential for a female student to see a real life penis.( not sure this would be considered trauma as its natural anatomy and there is nothing inherently wrong with penises)

But i have a feeling its less about the penis and more about a conservatives disaproval of the notion of being transgender in the first place.

Anyways looking forward to hearing about the danger these females might face from this transgender student

• Like 1

The lesbian. She's being honest about who she is. With a male, I would wonder if he was being honest or putting on an act to get into the girls locker room and laughing about it with his buddies later. I wouldn't put anything past an adolescent male to sneak a peak.

I guess I understand that, I think we have the complication in this scenario of the somewhat justified stereotype of males as horndogs, especially adolescent ones. If honesty is going to be questioned though, although I agree that a lesbian is likely being honest and doesn't have much motivation to fake it, it seems like if the reason for unease is that they are peeking, you should logically be much more concerned about the honesty of supposedly heterosexual women actually being lesbians as you are likely encountering far more of them.

But then I wonder if a factor, at least in this scenario, has something to do with distressing statistics concerning men. On the surface, I have trouble thinking why being surreptitiously ogled by a woman would be different than a man, and I can see how that can make people uncomfortable, although I'm not sure this discomfort justifies not allowing trans people to use the bathroom of their choice. Regardless, in this scenario there is an additional issue, namely that if what seems to be a transgender woman is actually a heterosexual male perv, statistically a woman may be more uneasy, especially if alone with this person, since your odds of being sexually assaulted by a man I believe are significantly higher than being sexually assaulted by a lesbian woman pretending to be heterosexual. But to me, that argument has to be heavily balanced by the fact that honest trans people exist and deserve to be treated well.

As a side note, sorry if somebody's already asked it, do men really care at all? I don't think I'd be uncomfortable with a transgendered man in a locker room or bathroom, and I wouldn't have an issue with using the same bathroom as women, it wouldn't usually make me feel that uncomfortable. I wouldn't mind at all sharing a bathroom with a transgendered person or a gay guy either. I'm much more uncomfortable being in a restroom with some hetero-dude in a stall noisily and malodorously detonating after downing a Big Mac or two, that's who we need separate bathrooms for.

Ok lets assume this transgender student minds their own business in the girls locker room. I would like a list of the traumas being caused by this.

.The most valid one in my mind being the potential for a female student to see a real life penis.( not sure this would be considered trauma as its natural anatomy and there is nothing inherently wrong with penises)

But i have a feeling its less about the penis and more about a conservatives disaproval of the notion of being transgender in the first place.

Anyways looking forward to hearing about the danger these females might face from this transgender student

Devils advocate here. If this transgender person has had no procedure to make them more female such as hormone and gender reassignment surgery how do the girls in the locker room know for sure that this person is seriously dedicated to the idea of being a female? It wasn't too long ago that this same person says she identified as a gay male, key word being male. For that matter is it OK for me to flash my penis at a room full of teenage girls just because it's a natural part of anatomy? I don't think so.
  • Like 2

Well, but what if you get a female student in the changing rooms who has been sexually abused in the past, Will they really want to see a willy flapping about all over the place?

• Like 3

Devils advocate here. If this transgender person has had no procedure to make them more female such as hormone and gender reassignment surgery how do the girls in the locker room know for sure that this person is seriously dedicated to the idea of being a female? It wasn't too long ago that this same person says she identified as a gay male, key word being male. For that matter is it OK for me to flash my penis at a room full of teenage girls just because it's a natural part of anatomy? I don't think so.

ok so ironically less than 30 minutes ago i Just recieved training on this very topic. I am a teacher.

Each students who claims different gender identirs than their own sex must first approach school administration. After a review and consensus is determined by school psychologist a parents of child. A restroom or lockeroom is then assigned permanently until another meeting is held to switch. They cannot go back and forth and must be committed. This stops any flashers such as yourself ;) from showing your junk to the girls.

If anyone has any questions i have the handbook in front of me with all the rules.

Still waiting for the list of traumas

• Like 1

Just imagine a conversation with your daughter, whether you have one or not just imagine here, where she says that she doesn't want to change in front of this guy. Regardless of her reasoning or lack thereof are you willing to tell her suck it up and undress in front anyone who imposes themselves into her locker room? That's essentially what these girls are expected to do. How selfish in the tranny's part. He needs to deal with the boys locker room and change in the bathroom area or something. He may get messed with but you don't have to be gay or effeminate to get messed with in high school so that's a bad excuse. What he should do is show a willingness to fight back. Standing up for yourself even once will send a message to all but the biggest aholes who haven't kept up with evolution. One can always take pride knowing those few boneheads will surely fail in life.

• Like 1

Well, but what if you get a female student in the changing rooms who has been sexually abused in the past, Will they really want to see a willy flapping about all over the place?

ok fair enough. But what if she was abused by a woman? Should she go to the boys locker room because vaginas upset her. Or what if a male was abised by another male? He should then go to the girls lockeroom? Also what makes you think that this transgender student wants to "flop is junk in everyone's face"?

Thats a clear sign of homophobia to my when people think that lgbtq people want to shove their privates in thier face .

I guess I understand that, I think we have the complication in this scenario of the somewhat justified stereotype of males as horndogs, especially adolescent ones. If honesty is going to be questioned though, although I agree that a lesbian is likely being honest and doesn't have much motivation to fake it, it seems like if the reason for unease is that they are peeking, you should logically be much more concerned about the honesty of supposedly heterosexual women actually being lesbians as you are likely encountering far more of them.

I went to the same school all of my life and I had two girlfriends who regularly stayed overnight at our house and me at theirs from elementary all through high school. I always understood what being gay was and I suspected they were before they officially came out in high school. The guy who lived across the street, where I grew up with was gay too. My parents didn't think anything about us having slumber parties. Yeah, he was very feminine and the two girls were sort of tomboyish, but since we were all such good friends it didn't make any difference. We didn't change clothes in front of each other but it was no big deal to spend a great deal of time together even overnight.

That is a completely different situation than expecting girls to change clothes in a locker room with a person that they can only identify as a guy.

ok fair enough. But what if she was abused by a woman? Should she go to the boys locker room because vaginas upset her. Or what if a male was abised by another male? He should then go to the girls lockeroom? Also what makes you think that this transgender student wants to "flop is junk in everyone's face"?

Thats a clear sign of homophobia to my when people think that lgbtq people want to shove their privates in thier face .

I didn't say that he would want to "flop his junk" in everybody's face, I was saying it could potentially cause a problem to a female student who happened to have been abused. A female student who had been abused by a woman may already have problems using the changing rooms yes I kind of get what your getting at here but that problem would be pre existing, That's not what's being discussed here, We're discussing somebody who is still a male using a female changing room, By the way, I'm not homophobic at all so don't try that one with me, I'm just trying to see things from the perspective of the 20+ people he would be expecting to share a changing room with.

Edited by Cat_From_Hell

Us guys had to shower together after Phys-Ed class... it was a little embarrassing for me at first, but after the laughter died down.. and by the end of the school year, It sort of made us feel closer ... in a tribal sort of way, ya know?

I might have fainted or something if it would have been Co-Ed showers. I still can't talk to a pretty girl/woman without partial paralysis setting in. :blush:

• Like 1

Just imagine a conversation with your daughter, whether you have one or not just imagine here, where she says that she doesn't want to change in front of this guy. Regardless of her reasoning or lack there of are you willing to tell her suck it up and undress in front anyone who imposes themselves into her locker room? That's essentially what these girls are expected to do. How selfish in the tranny's part. He needs to deal with the boys locker room and change in the bathroom area or something. He may get messed with but you don't have to be gay or effeminate to get messed with in high school so that's a bad excuse. What he should do is show a willingness to fight back. Standing up for yourself even once will send a message to all but the biggest aholes who haven't kept up with evolution. One can always take pride knowing those few boneheads will surely fail in life.

well to be honest i hope for a day when there is no seperation of gender whatsoever, but that would take a level of national maturity we are nowhere near.

To be more specific about not wanting to change in front of him/her? Well you could ask why? Find out what she is scared about maybe alieve some of her potentially erational fears. But at the end of the day she can just go somewhere he cant see (as if he would be so interested in her anyways ) but she can ultimately do what i did everyday because i was to shy to change in front of strangers. I went in the stalls to change.

You still havent listed any traumas she might suffer, yes being uncomfortable is yeah uncomfortable. But if given a chance who knows maybe she could be accepted as one of the girls.

How about open arms instead of raised fist.

Edited by BlackBearWolf

they do, figuratively speaking. all that lgbtq propaganda that is going on, is nothing less than "shoving privates in our faces". i do not care what bathrooms they use, or if they even exist, but i see lgdtq propaganda all over the place. another "struggle for equality" when they want nothing less than special privelegies.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

Like I said before, I remember the changing rooms from when I was at school and us women can be so ******* b****y, I don't know why anybody would choose to put themselves through that.

Edited by Cat_From_Hell
  • Like 1

well to be honest i hope for a day when there is no seperation of gender whatsoever, but that would take a level of national maturity we are nowhere near.

To be more specific about not wanting to change in front of him/her? Well you could ask why? Find out what she is scared about maybe alieve some of her potentially erational fears. But at the end of the day she can just go somewhere he cant see (as if he would be so interested in her anyways ) but she can ultimately do what i did everyday because i was to shy to change in front of strangers. I went in the stalls to change.

You still havent listed any traumas she might suffer, yes being uncomfortable is yeah uncomfortable. But if given a chance who knows maybe she could be accepted as one of the girls.

How about open arms instead of raised fist.

Excuse me....I can be totaly accepting of people without getting naked in front of them.

• Like 5

they do, figuratively speaking. all that lgbtq propaganda that is going on, is nothing less than "shoving privates in our faces". i do not care what bathrooms they use, or if they even exist, but i see lgdtq propaganda all over the place. another "struggle for equality" when they wants nothing less than special privelegies.

i have definitely seen a surge in lgbtq stories and news.

Can you list some of these special priveleges that your average citizen doesn't recieve?

i have definitely seen a surge in lgbtq stories and news.

Can you list some of these special priveleges that your average citizen doesn't recieve?

Actully after reading all the different ideas and arguments on this thread I would say this story. A person with a penis wants to change in the female locker room.
  • Like 5

I didn't say that he would want to "flop his junk" in everybody's face, I was saying it could potentially cause a problem to a female student who happened to have been abused. A female student who had been abused by a woman may already have problems using the changing rooms yes I kind of get what your getting at here but that problem would be pre existing, That's not what's being discussed here, We're discussing somebody who is still a male using a female changing room, By the way, I'm not homophobic at all so don't try that one with me, I'm just trying to see things from the perspective of the 20+ people he would be expecting to share a changing room with.

sorry for implying you may be homophobic, but so much emphasis is put on genitilia and sexual acts when it comes to those who fear or disprove of alternative life styles.
  • Like 1