Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Many abilities...should I just suppress them?

DragonQueen

The question of abilities, and if/how/when to use them is a common question here. My question is-at the end of the day, are these abilities really THAT beneficial to either the psychic or community they serve?

My abilities are vast.

Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, Clairsensitive, Future remote viewer, Psychometry, Psychographer, Claircognizance & Anomalous cognition.

Supposedly based on tests online, I scored for being ALL of these titles! I am an incarnated angel,incarnated element, star person, walk in & wise one.

I'm fighting between two aspects. One is what's the point in having these abilities? I'm frustrated because the messages I keep getting is...you're meant to save mankind and be a strong universal source...yet no guidance as to HOW.

Dragon Queen

• Like 2

"I'm frustrated because the messages I keep getting is...you're meant to save mankind and be a strong universal source...yet no guidance as to HOW. "

This indicates to me that either: the messengers aren't expressing themselves very well, or, you are not receiving the message correctly .................. or possibly, the messengers are enjoying playing with your ego!

Do you seriously think that if you are going to 'save mankind' and be 'a strong universal force' you would have no idea how to do that? Good Heavens! even Jesus didn't achieve that!

But welcome to UM anyway :D

• Like 2

Interesting, I too would like to take this test, I think I would be a good incarnated angel, incarnated element, star person, walk in & wise one.

Whats a "walk in" btw?

How many of us can save the world? can we join forces and do it together......as to how, well with those powers we can start by getting the current world leaders out from behind their mahogany desks, sack the lot of them, confiscate AirForce one, (I hear it has a great mini bar) and then move forward saving the world with our universal force.

I am feeling excited by this. super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 3

Yes, suppress them and then lock yourself away. Anyone roaming the streets with such abilities could be dangerous to us all. :whistle:

• Like 4

My abilities are vast.

Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, Clairsensitive, Future remote viewer, Psychometry, Psychographer, Claircognizance & Anomalous cognition.

Oh my! Aren't you special.

Supposedly based on tests online, I scored for being ALL of these titles! I am an incarnated angel,incarnated element, star person, walk in & wise one

Dragon Queen

Hold up a sec there partner, you are assuming all of this based on some online tests? You honestly think those "tests" actually contain accuracy? You..do realize all those online tests are just for entertainment, don't you?

Most even allude to it somewhere on their respective sites.

None of us are "meant" for anything. This is the childish trash we are fed via video games, books, movies, etc. It feels are warm, special and cozy to think some mysterious..thing is going to approach you and tell you that you and only you can save the world. A massive ego stroker that only works for those easily fooled.

Want to make a difference? Go volunteer at the local food shelf or humane society. Offer to go grocery shopping for a elderly neighbor, donate money and/or food and clothing but don't rely on fictional abilities you will only see in fantasies. Please.

• Like 5

Oh my! Aren't you special.

Hold up a sec there partner, you are assuming all of this based on some online tests? You honestly think those "tests" actually contain accuracy? You..do realize all those online tests are just for entertainment, don't you?

Most even allude to it somewhere on their respective sites.

None of us are "meant" for anything. This is the childish trash we are fed via video games, books, movies, etc. It feels are warm, special and cozy to think some mysterious..thing is going to approach you and tell you that you and only you can save the world. A massive ego stroker that only works for those easily fooled.

Want to make a difference? Go volunteer at the local food shelf or humane society. Offer to go grocery shopping for a elderly neighbor, donate money and/or food and clothing but don't rely on fictional abilities you will only see in fantasies. Please.

May I suggest you tell it to them straight?

• Like 3

May I suggest you tell it to them straight?

Oh dear. Was I too vague? :whistle:

• Like 4

Ok, so...

These abilities are as beneficial to you or your community as you are creative with them.

Having abilities in this day and age is a given, is it not?

Why are people still making out like it is weird or unusual or something? We all have these abilities, whether we except or realise them, or not.

Having abilities really is not an issue, it just is what it is.

Your frustrations will prevent you from tuning in and hearing properly any guidance given and prevent you from achieving any real clarity on any matters.

If you could chill, except it as normal and just enjoy playing with your abilities. This is the only real way to ease into it and gain the clarity you seek. Ease and alignment through allowance and acceptance. Allows you clarity of connection and the ability to flow with ease and you will have your answers.

Those who struggle to except their abilities or have a negative outlook/ belief system about them can turn themselves inside out, trying to get a handle on things. When really, this will only prevent them from the very clarity they desire.

Have you ever thought that these abilities are actually the norm' if we are allowed to go with the natural flow of what it is to be human, living here and now? You see, i don't really see it as anything more than the natural progression of what it is to being human. These abilities are just part of the human condition.

These messages you say you are getting, seem flawed to me because what exactly do you see that the world is needing you to save it from, exactly?

Honestly,

The weight of the world is never really on any one individuals shoulders. Its against nature to bank on just one individual. Makes no sense at all. You only need to look at how many Acorns any oak tree produces each Autumn to know that Nature/ creation simple doesn't work that way.

Secondly, we are all from source we are all part of source so being 'a strong universal source' you are part of the whole so that's neither here nor there.

'When to use' abilities, will become clear to you the more proficient you become with them. You are new to this and taking one online test really doesn't mean anything much. You have years of playing with your skills, honing and attuning.

Same answer to the 'if' question. it will become clear.

The 'How' question, shows me you have loads of practice still to play with, so enjoy, play and align.

As for suppression.....Well, you will either allow or prevent, that is up to you.

I hope this have covered clearly all your questions.

Edited by Blue Star
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

The question of abilities, and if/how/when to use them is a common question here. My question is-at the end of the day, are these abilities really THAT beneficial to either the psychic or community they serve?

My abilities are vast.

Supposedly based on tests online, I scored for being ALL of these titles! I am an incarnated angel,incarnated element, star person, walk in & wise one.

I'm fighting between two aspects. One is what's the point in having these abilities? I'm frustrated because the messages I keep getting is...you're meant to save mankind and be a strong universal source...yet no guidance as to HOW.

Dragon Queen

I hope I'm not too late to help you out with this and I hope you read it, as I am going through a very similar journey.

Along the way, I have received some very personal 'answers' to these questions that I'll share with you and although the message may not be 'for you'...take from it what ever you will.

1. Please don't believe in these 'online tests' full stop!

While they may give an indication of psychic ability, they are in no way meant to either confirm or quantify it to any real extent.

If you are truly psychic, you'll have many 'coincidental experiences' and 'bizarre situations' happen in your life that defy reasonable, logical explanation and through them, you'll know deep in your very heart and soul you are really 'psychic'.

2. If you are meant to 'save mankind' there is no 'how'...every Action Movie hero tends to 'make it up' as they go along...amirite?

Or maybe mankind just 'doesn't deserve it' but who is to decide that? certainly not me!

3. I don't know how beneficial 'psychic abilities' can be to the community....when there are so many greedy frauds out there that rip people off and give all psychics out there a 'bad rep'. First, you have to work out what makes "DragonQueen Psychic' any different/special/more credible/trustworthy than your regular, every day 'Joe Blow Psychic' you see charging money for 'readings' on the TV or in magazine advertisements.

As for 'how'? and 'what am I meant to do?' after all that?

Realise you are just part of the 'plan' and being psychic means that some of that 'plan' has been revealed to you, but we only get very small glimpses of it.

If you have any part to play in the 'plan' or any role in the 'drama play' you'll get your script, in due time.

All you can do meanwhile, is just say; "I wish you'd hurry up with that'...and wait it out.

All the best.

Edited by The Necromancer
  • Like 1

My abilities are vast.

Dragon Queen

First of all I wouldn't jump to conclusions as what you from internet tests.

Everyone is born with different abilities spiritual and non spiritual. You have to test them yourself and learn to enhance them what ever they are. You either use a talent or you don't. It is your choice no one else's. When you have a gift or talent you will discover opportunities to use it.

Let's say you are an embodied angel soul. You would remember life before your birth, no if ands or buts you would already KNOW. Angels have two path choices either to help man to become more spiritual, fight evil brothers and help change the world for the better or they can use abilities to dominate and use others, and not fight the existing evils they can change. The last choice is when they truly become a fallen one embodied or not.

Opportunities to use your abilities show you your path choices human or otherwise. We are usually given a talent or gift that can change things at a given point in time and you will know when it comes. It's always a struggle in developing a talent and to know how or when to use it.

It may seem a small thing but each of us doing our part with an ability to be beneficial to others and the world adds up to changing it. Sometimes even a apparently small act ends up with a massive domino effect to make a huge difference. It's called repairing the world one piece at a time by the many. We are one if we do our part we are given however small with other souls of earth.

Edited by White Unicorn

Can you validate any of these supposed abilities? If you can't then you don't have them. Never trust an online test of these types.

Imaginary you can do better than that. Like this....

notspecial.png

Isn't that a more positive and uplifting perspective? I thought is was.

• Like 1

Just want to point out that the OP hasn't been around since twenty minutes after the first post, and before any responses came in. I don't think this thread is going anywhere.

• Like 1

Just want to point out that the OP hasn't been around since twenty minutes after the first post, and before any responses came in. I don't think this thread is going anywhere.

they got him right after ... :yes:

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1

That's how the Illuminati Reptoids operate when they know someone with great abilities is among the masses. Sad.

• Like 3

If you need an internet questionaire test to prove to yourself that you can do all that and save the world then you are neither clairvoyant or needed to save the world. You would be able to answer your own questions by contacting higher powers/spirits. I think maybe you should go and get a psychiatric test also to make sure you are not completely crazy, extremely naive or just plain old stupid.

Alternatively you could make demonstration videos or else people just think you are crazy or just want attention.

Prove your abilities will make you more sure of yourself and then you can start using your impressive powers for the greater good.

Or make a remote reading of some moderators here to atleast TRY to prove a fraction of your fantastic claims.

And PLEASE post the link to the test so we can evaluate if its sheit or Chanel.

If you used the astraltest.com test or tests like that then you are 100% nothing of what it says. It is a hilarious test only to being taken serious by a mentally retarded person. Warning: I just wasted 10 minutes taking the test... in the end it prompts you for your login before it will give the result.

Edited by Captain Dumass

You'd think someone with all those skills wouldn't need to post on a forum to ask questions. Just sayin'

• Like 1