Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recent sighting spurs talk about lake monster

Still Waters

Lake Champlain has a "Champ," and Loch Ness has its "Nessie," but does Harriman Reservoir have a "Harry?"

Well, maybe. Martin Kasindorf saw something unusual in the reservoir while he was sitting near the water's edge Friday at about 2:30 pm. Kasindorf's dogs reacted to the sight first.

http://www.dvalnews....monster-in-lake

Something tells me he's making it up mmmmm.......

Id say a log with a motor on it is still more plausible than a "lake monster"

• Like 1

what are the other 2 pictures about? come on Deerfield Valley.........surely you got a pub with a ghost in to attract tourists instead......jeeze, throw a few glasses around if you have to, this monster story is just not doing it!

• Like 2

Reservoir? As in, man-made lake? Seriously?

Well, it's probably a man-made monster, too.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I do believe that such creatures can exist outside of our knowledge but this man has no proof: no video, no picture, not even a quick, blurry iPhone snapshot, zip. If it had been me, I would have been quick to snap some pictures with my smartphone and I would have to tried to do further investigating on my own. Come back with photographic evidence next time.

Cthulhu?

It could have been ducks feeding. I knew someone that took photos of a lake monster in Champlain that turned out to be geese swimming. With backlighting the guy would not be able to see anything other than bumps on the water he mistook for "humps" as the article states. The humps were less than a foot apart he tells us, just like a line of ducks. Then the ducks swim off single file like a log with a motor on it.

Many of the Champ sightings in Champlain have been in Bulwagga Bay. The Bay is only 4 feet deep.

By chance there is a watering hole overlooking Bulwagga Bay.