Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

666 on dollar bill

Chris_com28

which ever way you word it aquatus1, people are still responding to it as antagonism.

398415[/snapback]

Then, in deference to the rules, I will stop posting here.

I do not, however, consider this a good thing. The construction of a good argument is every bit as important to a discussion as the actual topic.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• d3v

• aquatus1

• Sunofone

• Chris_com28

which ever way you word it aquatus1, people are still responding to it as antagonism.

398415[/snapback]

I do not, however, consider this a good thing. The construction of a good argument is every bit as important to a discussion as the actual topic.

398518[/snapback]

Perhaps you should read my posts in response to stellars questions. A arguement can only go so far until both go other the edge and tear chunks. As a moderater here i have the job of preventing this, i ask for a calm down, and back on the topic in question.

So what if they are satanist, you gives a flying ----?!? Wether they are christian, hindu, or atheist, it's none of my business.

Are you refering to the 666 on the one dollar bill? I respect peoples beliefs as long as they don't try to affect me with them. It is strange though that someone would want to put that on public money. If they did put it there then it woul also seems that they can and have controlled historical events. Wouldn't that worry you? I'm not saying it's true it's just odd that it occures in such a pattern as this.

There is ALOT of information of sumbolism and numbers that strongly relate to past events and future events.

It just proves that this stuff is all pre-planned long before it happens.

I'll try and get the link to the information on this.

I do not, however, consider this a good thing.  The construction of a good argument is every bit as important to a discussion as the actual topic.

398518[/snapback]

how convienent that this would occur before responding to my inquiries--oh well

NAH...NAH...NAH...NAH

HEY...HEY...HEY....GOODBYE cool.gif

I heard that the right wing,media group FOX has 666,in its logo.I bet they have lots of dollars too! dontgetit.gif

F=6th letter of alphabet.

O=15th letter, 1+5=6

X=24th letter, 2+4=6, blink.gifthumbsup.gif who knows?

I heard that the right wing,media group FOX has 666,in its logo.I bet they have lots of dollars too!  dontgetit.gif

O=15th letter, 1+5=6

X=24th letter, 2+4=6,  blink.gif  thumbsup.gif who knows?

401859[/snapback]

You do not need to find some secret message in a logo to figure that out, All the large media groups and companys are evil. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Athenian

I heard that the right wing,media group FOX has 666,in its logo.I bet they have lots of dollars too!  dontgetit.gif

O=15th letter, 1+5=6

X=24th letter, 2+4=6,  blink.gif  thumbsup.gif who knows?

401859[/snapback]

thats pretty wild ive never seen that one

gematria is usually intentional

Edited by Sunofone

Theres thick books full of this kind of this.

Its everywhere and I think the biggest and most "in your face" example is the Statue of Liberty that represents the total opposite of liberty.

That is simply laughable d3v, post something of significance, like how to know that it is the torck of the illuminati. And I suppose the whole "Give us your poor, your tired, your weak..." is a secret illuminati message that can be encrypted to spell out 666 right?

• The topic was locked