Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

666 on dollar bill

Chris_com28

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• d3v

• aquatus1

• Sunofone

• Chris_com28

Wow, dude, Like, how stoned were you when you thought of that one? sasmokin.gif

666? There was no 666. I looked on the back of all my dollar bills, 5 10 and 20 and found nothing.

389147[/snapback]

molech is only on the one dollar bill and the roman numerals on the foundation of the pyramid on the one dollar bill are (as chris pointed out) "MDCCLXXVI" which is in your face and translated to alph per chris com pic-- ok frost try this on for size-

folding the bills reveals a slide show of destruction

first off the twenty (20) because 9/11 = 9+11=20

the wtc

user posted image

the pentagon

user posted image

next the ten(10)notice the building in the foreground

user posted image

the fifty(50)the buildings begin to crumble

user posted image

the one hundred(100)the final conclusion-speaks for itself

user posted image

heres the link showing "how" to fold them

http://www.glennbeck.com/news/05172002.shtml

Edited by Sunofone

666? There was no 666. I looked on the back of all my dollar bills, 5 10 and 20 and found nothing.

389147[/snapback]

molech is only on the one dollar bill and the roman numerals on the foundation of the pyramid on the one dollar bill are (as chris pointed out) "MDCCLXXVI" which is in your face and translated to alph per chris com pic-- ok frost try this on for size-

the wtc

user posted image

the pentagon

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

389299[/snapback]

All I see on my money is green, dead people, and freedom (love that eagle).

What? In my face?WTF, are you stoned now? MDCCLXXVI is 1776 in Roman numerical value. Sh1t, I suppose you don't know the significance of that date in American history? wacko.gif No, wait maybe the founding fathers' ancestors planned out the American Revolution to occur on that exact year in order to put 666 on the back of 1 dollar bills 150 years later?

Wow, I was fascinated by the dollar bill folding art, but realized like many Americans, it looks like something at first, then over time it looks like complete rubbish. 9x11=99,9-11=-2, 9/11=.8182 which is more proper to use, so what does that mean? w00t.gif

And that is just a small fraction of the ammount of symbolism all around the world.

A friend of mine had a thick book jam-packed full of photos of thousands of Illuminati symbolism in architecture, city layouts from birds-eye-view and stuff like that.

The owl is an Illuminati symbol.

The Illuminati engage in satanic actitities every year, including Bush and some of his fellow admin, alot of actors such as Sean Connery also attend and loads of top-position and influencial people too.

Even the Queen and prince Harry and the other one do it to.

We live under a santanic rule and i'm waiting for the masses to wake the **** upto this so that we can all live in true freedom and democracy.

I believe only the following from a psychiatric website pertains here. 

oljack strikes!

PARANOIA

An unmistakable sign of paranoia is continual mistrust. People with paranoid personality disorder are constantly on their guard because they see the world as a threatening place. They tend to confirm their expectations by latching on to any speck of evidence that supports their suspicions and ignore or misinterpret any evidence to the contrary. They are ever watchful and may look around for signs of a threat.

388771[/snapback]

Are you then saying you are one of Them?

389147[/snapback]

the wtc

user posted image

the pentagon

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

389299[/snapback]

What? In my face?WTF, are you stoned now? MDCCLXXVI is 1776 in Roman numerical value. Sh1t, I suppose you don't know the significance of that date in American history? wacko.gif No, wait maybe the founding fathers' ancestors planned out the American Revolution to occur on that exact year in order to put 666 on the back of 1 dollar bills 150 years later?

Wow, I was fascinated by the dollar bill folding art, but realized like many Americans, it looks like something at first, then over time it looks like complete rubbish. 9x11=99,9-11=-2, 9/11=.8182 which is more proper to use, so what does that mean? w00t.gif

389981[/snapback]

I can fold the dollar vill to look like an ass too. Folding can be manipulated easily. But the owl on the 1$ bill, now that scarey, and something I didn't notice before. Molech, Stone owls and the bohemian grove refers to worshipping a demonic "god" which dates back to babylon. They would throw children into stone pits beneath the statues of stone owls and worship the image of molech. Look up Bohemien Grove and Molech to learn more. Or go to infowars.com to learn a bunch.

As far as money goes, money is the ultimate power in our world. And power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. If the loust for this power is a root of evil, the love of power must be the root of all evil. Therefore, the lost of money is the root of all evil.

No, it looks like he's calling you paranoid. I don't think he could possibly call me paranoid because of this though. Does anyone here trust the government enough to believe that they're not keeping disturbing secrets like this? If other people and organisation can become corrupt then why not the US govenment? What has already been made public is pretty sick. How do we know it's not worse out of public sight?

What? In my face?WTF, are you stoned now? MDCCLXXVI is 1776 in Roman numerical value.

MDCCLXXVI

MDCC,LXXVI = 1776

MDC,CLX,XVI=666

No, it looks like he's calling you paranoid. I don't think he could possibly call me paranoid because of this though. Does anyone here trust the government enough to believe that they're not keeping disturbing secrets like this? If other people and organisation can become corrupt then why not the US govenment? What has already been made public is pretty sick. How do we know it's not worse out of public sight?

390632[/snapback]

Good point. I can't even begin to fathom what exists beyond public site. The information I have collected is already so shockingly damning it makes my head spin and my guts churn. If I were ever to learn every secret, I would probably actually die of shock.

Indeed the ammount that is hidden from public view is both huge and extremly disturbing.

The USA id riddles with hundreds of undrgroung secret bases of city-size proportion, the most famous is Area-51 and in these bases, the Illuminati develope and operate and do everything.

Theres been loads of stories of ex-workers who have wprked in these bases and the describe them as the depth of hell.

The say theres experiments and stuff going on that are horrible and demonic.

Some have seen human gentic manipulation and monsters and there are huge prison like cells with woman and children miles long that are kept for giving birth and sacrificial purposes.

Some workers refuse to enter these bases as they can hear loud screaming and horrible noises.

The reason not many speak is becuas the goverment inject a virus into all workers and scientists and guars and all personell and this virus requires a serum injection every 24 hours and without it, they will die. Thats why theres not much about this subject.

I see...

So the government planned the attack on the WTC at least eight years ago, and decided to blame it on a relatively unknown guy in the Middle East, as opposed to the Chinese, who were and still are the greatest military and technological threat to the country.

And the reason they are doing this is because they want to control if you buy stools for your house or what kind of surfboard you use.

Now, why would the most powerful people in the world (and history) be interested in such absurd minutae again?

So the government planned the attack on the WTC at least eight years ago, and decided to blame it on a relatively unknown guy in the Middle East, as opposed to the Chinese, who were and still are the greatest military and technological threat to the country.

Exactly. We wren't prepared to go to war with China over this, and we never would be until after sept 11th. ALso, China would be quite literally impossible to take over. Iraq has massive amount of oil, and was rediculously easy to conquer. Besides, the islamic people involved in sept11th were all trianed and funded by the US government. Infact, the CIA quite literally controls Al-Queda. All you have to do to know this is "follow the yellow brick road to the emerald city". IE, Follow the money to the power. It's a long and winding trail, but it is not one that is impossible to follow.

And the reason they are doing this is because they want to control if you buy stools for your house or what kind of surfboard you use.

Nope. It's because they want power and control. Sure, everyone will still always be able to buy whatever they want, but the government will know exactly who you are, where you are, whenever you are. This kind of monitoring will lead to a population control of unprecedented propertions.

Now, why would the most powerful people in the world (and history) be interested in such absurd minutae again?

Look at the bigger picture. The USA is the dominent world power. But it refuses to give up it's power to the UN, and defies their rulings. Anyone in "the know" realizes that the UN is a farce put in front of the actualy one world establishment. They want the US to be under their total control, but they were unable to control the populous to do so. They needed fear to scare the people into giving up their rights and liberties, as before they did, the US was world recognized as being the main country of freedom and liberty.

390632[/snapback]

He's one of them. GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope. It's because they want power and control. Sure, everyone will still always be able to buy whatever they want, but the government will know exactly who you are, where you are, whenever you are. This kind of monitoring will lead to a population control of unprecedented propertions.

So how is this any different from how things are now?

Look at the bigger picture. The USA is the dominent world power. But it refuses to give up it's power to the UN, and defies their rulings. Anyone in "the know" realizes that the UN is a farce put in front of the actualy one world establishment. They want the US to be under their total control, but they were unable to control the populous to do so. They needed fear to scare the people into giving up their rights and liberties, as before they did, the US was world recognized as being the main country of freedom and liberty.

I'm having a little trouble understanding the point of this message. I asked why the government would be interested in controlling people any more than it does now.

I'm having a little trouble understanding the point of this message.  I asked why the government would be interested in controlling people any more than it does now.

393428[/snapback]

Becuase its important and it benifits them.

The whole point of the new World Order is complete control over EVERYTHING and to get a single EVERYTHING.

A single...

Currency

Military

Police force (that will have all the powers under the sun)

Justice system

Medical system

Pharasuitical industry so they can drug us up with crap

Food and drinks manufacteur (so they can **** our heads up more easily)

Buildings company that makes our little pods with all the monitoring quipment installed to watch us 24/7

And loads loads more...

Imagine a plate spinner on stage and he's finding it really difficult to keep all the plates spinning on the stakes and wishes he only had one to control.

The plates spinning on the stakes represent the worlds population, all the industries, companies, cooperations, systems, institutions, EVERYTHING and the plate spinner represents the Illuminati.

That is the New World Order in a nutshell.

But you keep saying that they are already this all-powerful force that invades every single one of our actions and even has time to play mind games with dollar bills. What other benefits could they derive from any further order? According to your stories, Bill Gates doesn't have a fraction of the power this invisible group has, and yet he wants for nothing in his life. These people, who are allegedly magnitudes of levels above him, still have needs that are not met? What is the point of efficiency when you already control it all? Either they are so materialistic that they absolutely must have absolutely everything in their total control, in which case they would be so incapable of functioning in society that they wouldn't be able to form a secret clubhouse, let alone a secret society, or they are simply unconcerned with material possesions, in which case micro-managing the world becomes redundant.

Oh, and d3v, the reasoning and research, as well as the method, or lack thereof, of validation and credibility you have shown would make me very worried indeed if you were in any sort of position of power. You may well believe that everyone would be happy and free if they simply shared your belief, but frankly, you have shown nothing that would guarantee that you would not turn your questionable and distrustful eyes on any of us next. And the worst part is that, guilty of anything or not, there would be no way to prove you wrong, or avoid persecution, since you are convinced that you are right, anyone who doesn't think like you do must be wrong. You are exhibiting paranoid behaviour, and it has been recorded in many clinical studies that removing the source of paranoia does not remove the paranoia itself; it simply changes focus to whatever is handy, usually whomever is responsible for removing the paranoia.

And yes, I am calling it paranoia. It is one thing to accuse the government of keeping secrets. Heck, that is pretty much expected of a government. Pulling out the street maps and making numbers and shapes out of them is speculation, but nonetheless, could be valid with logical support, except that you haven't been able to provide anything more than "They just really, really want to do it!". Now, however, you have gone beyond that, just as paranoia grows on itself, and started with talk of hell and demons and sacrifices. Everyone who doesn't agree with you becomes either ignorant or part of the conspiracy. This is textbook paranoia.

Dude, I'm asking you to trust me on just this one thing: Start doing reserach into what I am talking about. Nothing I say will ever convince you. Only the truth will.

Trust me, I used to be the one who was saying exactly what you just stated. I didn't seek to be convinced. I sought to back up the argument that people were just being paranoid. But the more I dug to support my theory, the more I saw how wrong that theory was.

It's not about me being so convinced that I would never change. It's not about being paranoid. It's about facts. It's about nothing more than facts. I urge you to just dig up the facts for yourself as I did. Alot of perfectly average individuals have done what I did and have had their eyes opened.

Once we can talk on the same level regarding the NWO subject, get back to me and tell me if I was just being paranoid. All I'm trying to do is help people by getting the truth out. People have the right to know.

After 9/11 happend, my mother who is the most normal and balanced person you could meet, started to look into the global conspiracy and is now fully awake and full aware of the truth.

Soon after my mum woke up, she got my auntie who is also a completely normal person into this global conspircy. Now she is a full beliver and is full awake, so is her husband who is equally as normal.

It took abit of convincing for my auntie to give credit to the theories but when she researched it herself, she awoken.

I dident believe it much when my mum approached me about it when she woke up to it but it sounded fascinating so i decided to research it too and now i'm awake.

Thats 4 perfectly normal people that have accepted these theories and have woken up.

If you research it, you'll definatly change your view.

Dude, I'm asking you to trust me on just this one thing: Start doing reserach into what I am talking about. Nothing I say will ever convince you. Only the truth will.

No. You are not credible enough to convince me that you have an argument worthy of research. You have not displayed the methodology that would convince me that you are a rational investigator. You have not demostrated an objectivity to your own work. You have no nethod of falsifying your claims.

You state that I will only believe it when I research it myself. This is not necessarily true. I have, after all, researched many different topics throughly, such as creationism, and after understanding every aspect to them, I still consider them to be faulty. As it stands, you simply do not sound like a person with a rational argument. You sound like a paranoid delusionalist, and I have already listed the reasons why I have come to that conclusion.

I have read everything you have written. I have gone to the websites you have posted. I consider it, at best, speculation, at worst paranoia. Unless you have something other than "Look it up yourself", then I will not bother with this anymore. The difference between objective research and subjective belief is that the objective research follows a logical path with imperical evidence that can be traced by absolutely anyone, regardless of their belief or bias, to the logical conclusion. A subjective belief requires each individual to find their own reason for beleiving, and that is precisely what you are requesting.

Absolutely everthing that you have posted is indicative of a belief system, not actual reality. Wether the NWO or the Illuminati exist or not is irrelevant. You have failed, as an investigator, to convince me that you have the ability to judge between what is objectively real and what is subjective opinion.

This is textbook paranoia.

393667[/snapback]

ha -this seems like textbook denial to me-boy you sure spent alot of time filling your post with technical jargon and accusations but why wont you comment on the subjects covered within this post-the book by keating,the oklahoma gov. brother seems clear cut to me-or how about the northwood documents?the republicans own project for a new american century will answer alot of your questions-sibel edmonds has some interesting stories to tell-look up operation tripod 2 and tell me why bush would comment that he has never heard of a plane being used as a weapon- what you dont understand is that "they" have inherited a system that is like a machine of control with dials and knobs that need to be adjusted-they will never have a conscience because it has been systematically removed during their childhood using sadistic rituals perfected over time(i read about one where twelve elite children were forced to witness the sacrifice of twelve other children,one for each of them,and then forced to sign an oath in the other childs blood)-war is not necessary for anything it is just a way of consolidating power-it doesnt matter to lockheed-martin who buys their weapons as long as they are selling-to both side no doubt!dont kid yourself either oil is not the reason for war-just the best excuse they have-some day i hope we will all wake up and put an end to war-with power comes control-controling one neighbor to kill another neighbor while they sit back and direct from a distance--

ha -this seems like textbook denial to me

By all means, please explain how my posts hit the warning flags of clinical denial, just as I showed with specific examples how the previous showed the warning signs of paranoia.

...unless, of course, you were simply trying to use wordplay to compare your rhetorical statement with my supported analysis.

but why wont you comment on the subjects covered within this post

Quite simply because, prior to wastime time explaining a phenomena that has, throughout the entire history of its existence, failed to produce any evidence of itself beyond subjective speculation, I would, at the very least, confirm that it exists. How it actually works is irrelevant until at least that is confirmed.

sorry i thought this was the "in plane site" thread for a minute-aqua youll have to thoroughly examine that thread to get a grasp on some of the evidence of the 9/11 conspiracy i was refering to above-one thing is certain-the official story is false

your comments regaurding these anomlies are kindly requested

comment on post 57

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...ic=25660&st=45#

also check post 46(watch 9/11 the road to tyranny,american dictators,matrix of evil,in plane site)

comment on posts 89,90

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...ic=25660&st=75#

and post 102

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...ic=25660&st=90#

*Sigh*

I knew I shouldn't have broken my rule of not getting involved in conspiracy theories...

I'll go to the "In Plane Site" thread in a bit (have to go to work).

Edited by aquatus1

• The topic was locked