Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Germany open to 500,000 refugees a year

questionmark

The more Muslims they take the more you will see headlines like this.

Berlin (AFP) - An Iraqi man who spent time in jail for membership in an Islamist terrorist group was shot dead by German police Thursday after he stabbed and seriously wounded a policewoman.

The 41-year-old man had been convicted in 2008 of planning an attack in Berlin against former Iraqi prime minister Iyad Allawi, a prosecution spokesman told AFP.

http://news.yahoo.com/islamist-shot-dead-knife-attack-german-policewoman-prosecutors-161823337.html

• Like 1

Well, this didn't take long...

http://www.gatestone...ts-rape-germany

Why in the world would they hide facts like this. They do the same thing here. Its sickening. I'm surprised they mentioned the fact the man that killed the woman in SF was an illegal.

Sounds like to me German citizens are the ones that are going to be forced to change.

Edited by Ashotep
  • Like 1

At least that's one less person demanding free hand outs...

Could be one less German citizen too.

Meaning?

This whole thing could have turned out different, he could have killed that cop.

This whole thing could have turned out different, he could have killed that cop.

Well, luckily, that didn't happen. Let's not dwell on it.

Well Germany can criticize other countries all they like for not taking in as many refugees as they recently did.

However - even though Germany's intentions were good at the time by welcoming in this landslide of refugees.

It's seems their decision has come back to bite them in their proverbials - by taking in too many at once ?

Unfortunately - they have bitten off more than they can chew - and things are bound to get a lot worse than better.

Germany, and specifically Merkel should mind their own business. European countries should have the right to say who they want to host and eventually confer citizenship on regardless our Germany's new found leadership of Europe's economy. Merkel got elected for Germans and not for the rest of Europe.

Conferring citizenship and resident status is not a EU prerogative.

• Like 3

Well, luckily, that didn't happen. Let's not dwell on it.

I'm not exactly dwelling on it but next time someone might not be so lucky. Yes there will be a next time.

I'm not exactly dwelling on it but next time someone might not be so lucky. Yes there will be a next time.

As I'm watching various bits of info, it seems that things are escalating, and the countries involved as intentionally making things worse. I certainly hope that bloodshed doesn't ensue, but the mix is there:

1) nations that do not want these islamists, and actively defend their borders

2) an influx of violent islamists, bent on being dependent and enjoying free living

3) those same islamists opposed to a host country's culture and traditions

4) countries intentionally antagonizing each other and testing each other's resovle

5) dangerous groups and people of useful idiots and apologists such as Soros and Merkel ('nuff said there)

It's going to get ugly. And this whole thing makes me sick to my stomach. I know I'm thousands of miles away, but as I said in another post, Europe is the "old country", it's where some of my ancestors are from, and it bothers me to no end that this kind of thing is being allowed to happen; AND there are people that want it to happen.

• Like 3

I'm sure not all are terrorists, many are probably actually good people but the expense of taking care of them if they never assimlate into society or learn the German language is going to be big. Then their beliefs as a Muslim, how is that coexisting with European life now. If not well then that will become worse too.

We have a Muslim here suing an airline because she was fired for not doing her job. Her job required her to sever alcohol but she said it was against her religion. Like she didn't know that being a flight attendent would require that. You will get much more of that. Of course we also get Christians that think their religious beliefs should trump others rights.

http://edition.cnn.c...feat/index.html

it never seems to amazes me how many people actually know about arab countries or muslims or muslims that are not really muslims but have just the lable . Muslim are human beings . they eat like you accept pork and even that some do . They drink alcohol they go out party and get wasted they do all the things that the rest of the world do . what you think they live in caves ????? how many arabs or muslims do you actually know . if someone doesnt want to touch alcohol its her believe as long she really sticks to her religion . i am a muslim and the bare truth is that not many really practice the true form . i will not be a hypocrite and say all are decent . we have like any other nation good and bad people . some claim to be muslim and do things a muslim should not do but this happens in all religions and all walks of life . and who ever advice for them to not adapt to the country they are being hosted by are merely trouble makers and i can only imagine who and what they are . a normal muslim will be grateful . will it be hard on both sides ? yes ... different cultures meet some never seen your world . what i read here is just promoting hate for people you have not met or even sat with them to hear their story . some mention designer clothes come on people i can buy gucci glasses in my country for 2 euro and people think its real .... its okay to speak yall minds but dont go around hate mongering and spreading false facts

• Like 1

funny ... so many hypocritical posts here ..talking about how others should change to bow down to ya'll when in return you dont even move one step towards them just making people down as they already on the ground ...kick a man when he is at his lowest right ? as long as the west doesnt change their narrow minded views how you expect others to view you ? as gods ? this is shameful ...

• Like 1

how about my country ??? we serve you westerners like kings . and westerners come to a muslim country and they never abide by our rules . we speak so many languages just to make them feel comfortable . complains that here they serve no pig so we made it happen even against our believes . people flog here and throw around money biiig money specially the uk women ... they are being promiscuous in a predominantly muslim country ...do they come here speaking our language ? they behave just like in their country . they come here and buy property and act like big shots on top of that complain about the women covering ... complain when the muslims call for prayer i heard people curse when they heard the call ...yeah but they are in my country !!!!! and on top of it all ... in my country a woman is much more saver then in any western country ... we dont have so big crimes like many of you , how come ? we have so many europeans live here strange they are all still alive and live their life as they would in their country . there is no blowing up and killing going on on a daily basis up until recent events , other than that people live peacefully together how come ?????? remember when you point the finger at other people , 3 fingers are pointing back at you

Edited by YA AMAR
  • Like 1

To be honest - when Merkel started making speeches about it all and saying that Germany would let in any 'refugees' (Syrian refugees?) who could get to Germany I was....WHAT!! I said to my friend who was watching the news with me....(along the lines of) bloody hell this could be the end of Europe and the end of Angela Merkels political career ...

Now the borders are closing and the full on encouragement has cooled down...it might not be the end of Europe but it could be the end of the European Union... and it will probably be the end of Merkel's political career...

I also feel for the genuinely desperate people who heard what Merkel said....and thought hooray we can go to Germany and we will be welcome and we can make a new life for ourselves...

and they planned how they would do it...even if it meant walking...then when they were on their way Germany says it's closing it's borders and other countries start closing their borders...so they are stuck in a horrible situation after being encouraged to make the tough journey -

most of the refugees look like fit young men although all the news items make sure there is focus on crying children and women when they make their reports -

And now of course it turns out that only one in five (think that was the figure) are from Syria and they are all chanting and clapping... 'Germany Germany Germany' and I'm imagining what the majority of Germans are thinking about that...

It's all gone very quiet now from Germany and France after the first flurry of guilt tripping....well it has on the news here anyway...

Anyone can see that opening the borders to literally anyone... to as many muslims who can get here - was a rash and stupid thing to do...

Can't they..?...

This is an interesting analysis of what Angela Merkel is saying....

ouch... :hmm:

• Like 3

Nothing new...

More interesting comes on "Up next"...

the last video is exactly what i have witnessed over the years .... most of muslims mix religion, tradition and culture and that is absolutely not correct . i saw so much bad things happening in turkey that was very unislamic yet they claimed that they follow the teachings . violence on women is against islam , if your parents ask you to commit shirk its wrong but the problem that i see is very very uneducated people . they should invest in good teachers to teach them the right way ...

Edited by YA AMAR
  • Like 1

the last video is exactly what i have witnessed over the years .... most of muslims mix religion, tradition and culture and that is absolutely not correct . i saw so much bad things happening in turkey that was very unislamic yet they claimed that they follow the teachings . violence on women is against islam , if your parents ask you to commit shirk its wrong but the problem that i see is very very uneducated people . they should invest in good teachers to teach them the right way ...

Thanks....and I appreciate your post...

but I couldn't help but remember the message of this video...that lays out the problem that we are ALL facing...

• Like 2

... and it will probably be the end of Merkel's political career...

That might be one of the few positive things that comes out of this mess.

• Like 2

Well, this didn't take long...

http://www.gatestone...ts-rape-germany

Police in the Bavarian town of Mering, where a 16-year-old-girl was raped on September 11, have issued a warning to parents not to allow their children to go outside unaccompanied. In the Bavarian town of Pocking, administrators of the Wilhelm-Diess-Gymnasium have warned parents not to let their daughter's wear revealing clothing in order to avoid "misunderstandings."

Sounds like "blame the victim" mentality.

But, as long as the invading Muslims feel OK about it then, really what can you do? (sarcasm)

i am a muslim and the bare truth is that not many really practice the true form . i will not be a hypocrite and say all are decent .

If not all are practicing Islam correctly, even getting drunk, and violent. Then how can we know that those who are like ISIS are not real Muslim, but only using the Label?

funny ... so many hypocritical posts here ..talking about how others should change to bow down to ya'll when in return you dont even move one step towards them just making people down as they already on the ground ...

It is true that a man should provide hospitality to a guest, but hospitality does not mean allowing a guest to take advantage of you, in your own house. If a guest chooses to live in a friend's house, he must live by that friend's rules.

how about my country ???

Which country is that? I don't think Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia. Maybe Pakistan or Indonesia? UAE? Jordan?

complains that here they serve no pig so we made it happen even against our believes .

I thought you just said Muslims were fine with people eating pigs?

they should invest in good teachers to teach them the right way ...

I would agree with that. Good education will turn unknowing believers into informed, knowledgeable believers, who then can at least form opinions based on the Koran and not just the bullying of their neighbors and imams.

Huh? .... where?

Here?--->........."accept" [misspelled]...... [correct spelling----->]......."except"

Apparently German sausage can be made of any kind of meat but is usually pork, veal or beef.....

Hope that doesn't get tricky....

On a more serious note...I haven't seen the news yet today but there seems to be a deafening silence

regarding any reports coming out of Germany just lately......or Austria...but maybe I've just missed 'the latest'

Debates about the migrant crisis and them all heading for Germany must be raging up and down the land

in every home....?

Perhaps spilling onto the streets..?

• Like 1

Huh? .... where?

Here?--->........."accept" [misspelled]...... [correct spelling----->]......."except"

Right here.....

it never seems to amazes me how many people actually know about arab countries or muslims or muslims that are not really muslims but have just the lable . Muslim are human beings . they eat like you accept pork and even that some do . They drink alcohol they go out party and get wasted they do all the things that the rest of the world do . what you think they live in caves ????? how many arabs or muslims do you actually know . if someone doesnt want to touch alcohol its her believe as long she really sticks to her religion . i am a muslim and the bare truth is that not many really practice the true form . i will not be a hypocrite and say all are decent . we have like any other nation good and bad people . some claim to be muslim and do things a muslim should not do but this happens in all religions and all walks of life . and who ever advice for them to not adapt to the country they are being hosted by are merely trouble makers and i can only imagine who and what they are . a normal muslim will be grateful . will it be hard on both sides ? yes ... different cultures meet some never seen your world . what i read here is just promoting hate for people you have not met or even sat with them to hear their story . some mention designer clothes come on people i can buy gucci glasses in my country for 2 euro and people think its real .... its okay to speak yall minds but dont go around hate mongering and spreading false facts

If not all are practicing Islam correctly, even getting drunk, and violent. Then how can we know that those who are like ISIS are not real Muslim, but only using the Label?

a true muslim dont drink nor smoke nor kill nor inflict harm in the name of allah swt never ever ... isis can never be muslim they are posers and liars and they kill us muslim they want us gone

It is true that a man should provide hospitality to a guest, but hospitality does not mean allowing a guest to take advantage of you, in your own house. If a guest chooses to live in a friend's house, he must live by that friend's rules.

i totally agree to that thats how it should be . So i ask the same in return when they come to our house why they do what they wish to do without obeying our customs traditions and /or religion ??????? but you know the difference between us muslims and westerners is that we tolerate it and dont hate nor criticise

Which country is that? I don't think Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia. Maybe Pakistan or Indonesia? UAE? Jordan?

i have been in several muslim countries and nowhere do foreigners really respect other people traditions and i never hear complains and my country is morocco

where did i say that muslims are fine eating pig ???? chrisitinas shouldnt either btw . i said that many visit our country and complained we severe no pig so against our believes voila we did ...

I would agree with that. Good education will turn unknowing believers into informed, knowledgeable believers, who then can at least form opinions based on the Koran and not just the bullying of their neighbors and imams.

????????????????

• Like 1