Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman Eats 20 McDonald's Cheeseburgers

Anomalocaris

20 Mcdonald's Cheeseburger Challenge:

The Hamburglar on his best day probably couldn't beat this.

Competitive eater Nela Zisser consumed 20 McDonald's cheeseburgers in one brief session, again proving that she may be the queen of fast food gluttony.

But this stunt wasn't easy. After virtually inhaling 10 burgers in 3 minutes 59 seconds, Zisser wrote on YouTube that as "they got colder it became a lot more difficult."

She finally downed 20 in 16 minutes, 11 seconds, "which isn't bad but I think I could have done better," she said.

arrow3.gifRead more

Edited by Anomalocaris
  • Like 3

I love those things but after two - when I'm REALLY hungry, they lose their appeal quickly.

• Like 6

Am I the only one that finds these "eating competitions" to be extremely gross, nauseating and is a rather insulting gesture to those who cannot even get a good meal a day?

Sad to have crap like this when in our own country we have poverty and malnutrition and then to turn and see people cramming grease-burgers down their gullet just to win some stupid prize or break some moronic record.

• Like 6

lol i don't see a problem with it whatsoever, you want to help go help and donate some of your own money to charity instead of crapping on other people.

• Like 4

lol i don't see a problem with it whatsoever, you want to help go help and donate some of your own money to charity instead of crapping on other people.

Nice one. However I was not "crapping" on anyone but expressing my dismay that such gluttony is being elevated to a reward-able level.

Why doesn't McDonalds donate that food to the needy as well instead of funding stuff like that?

Not to mention how easy it can be to suffer perforations of the stomach when it is stretched like a balloon.

thank you :) sure as hell seemed like it though.

mcdonalds doesn't fund competitive eaters they (the competitors) just choose to eat their food which they pay for with their own money, meaning they can do whatever they choose to do with it. even if thats going after money prizes, oh and "moronic" records as you said.

as with anything in life theres risks, that's something that's for them to deal with and manage.

• Like 2

Disgusting...I'd probably vomit from just having to eat one of them!

Me too. They even look artificial.

But at any rate, it is quite true people can do as they wish no matter how pointless it is. I personally, simply fail to see anything admirable about cramming large amounts of food down one's gullet then call it an "accomplishment".

• Like 3

By name Am Harry, i become a vampire because of the wicked world i was to live, the world is not fair to any body.things are made to happened when

ever i want it to.i turn to a vampire any time i want to. am now a powerful

man and no one step on me and goes free except they apologies. i read the

mind of people and their thought.

i also turn to human at any time. and am one of the most respected man in

my geography. my friend introduce me into a vampires spiritual666 by given

me their email. am happy that my dream came through. if you want to become

a powerful vampire kindly contact the vampires spiritual666 on their

email: vampiresspiritualtemple666@gmail.com

Or call +2348101733265

That's all nice but can you eat like 20 hamburgers in a minute? If not take your commercial somewhere else.

• Like 1

Me too. They even look artificial.

But at any rate, it is quite true people can do as they wish no matter how pointless it is. I personally, simply fail to see anything admirable about cramming large amounts of food down one's gullet then call it an "accomplishment".

But but, there are those who do it for the sake of science :P

Edited by Anomalocaris

The young woman who stuffed all those cheeseburgers down her gullet was the winner of a (or several) beauty pageant(s) not too long ago. Considering what the women who compete in those pageants have to put themselves through to attain the "pageant figure", I'm wondering if there is not some perverse, and sad, psychology at work in her choosing to become a "competitive eater"?

Edited by Leonardo
  • Like 2

neat... and tomorrow's headline: "former Model sh**s bricks, builds shelter for homeless".

• Like 4

Should anyone be interested, amused, or appalled by the approximate mathematics; this intake equates to around 6000 Calories or roughly 3 times her caloric Dietary Reference Intake (DRI), 240G of fat or 6 times her DRI, 300G of protein or 7 times her DRI, and 13.6G of sodium or 9 times her DRI.

People just risk their live on stupid things with no real reward.

1, 2 or 100 praise. OK

But people will just forget about him/her 1 week later.

Should anyone be interested, amused, or appalled by the approximate mathematics; this intake equates to around 6000 Calories or roughly 3 times her caloric Dietary Reference Intake (DRI), 240G of fat or 6 times her DRI, 300G of protein or 7 times her DRI, and 13.6G of sodium or 9 times her DRI.

She's a beauty queen. She just threw it up, anyway.

• Like 1

Is there any videos of her consuming bunless hotdogs?

• Like 3

I bet the average American could down 20 of those things in under 5 mins.

Now now! Dont be a stereotype bully!

• Like 1

Well, I'll take your word for it that she ate them. It's too disgusting to watch.

I too find eating competitions gross and pointless, but to each their own. I'm not really offended by them, just disgusted.

However, those greasy little gut bombs, despite their looks, are delicious, and somewhat of a guilty pleasure of mine. I think 2 would be plenty though.

Sorry, I can't hear you over all my freedom!!!

(cue eagle screech and Jimi Hendrix playing National Anthem)

• Like 4

Her next record, 'Woman with the largest cankles'.

• Like 3