Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All male vs mixed gender marines

OverSword

I don't know, but I'm pretty sure you're not talking about the actual 'heel'! :rofl:

;) Exactly, sweetcheeks :D

That would be a no, for people of any sexual persuasion to be honest.

I should actually have learned my lesson a few years back. I remember searching for an image to post on a forum, of a childhood toy 'Action Man.'

$_35.JPG

Needless to say that search turned up more than I bargained for too :cry:

One has to be careful when searching for something and how they put it find it. I was searching the artists and such from a song I heard at work. I put what I strongly was the titled, and got something totally else as multiple hits. :cry:
  • Like 1

One has to be careful when searching for something and how they put it find it. I was searching the artists and such from a song I heard at work. I put what I strongly was the titled, and got something totally else as multiple hits. :cry:

The real question is whether your hubby was convinced you were looking for a song named 'Hunky nekkid studmuffins'?

*hides*

;)

Edited by LV-426
  • Like 2

Jokes aside, those are three scary dudes and the only way you're kicking all of them in the balls is if they let you. You might get one if they don't.

I wonder if she'd destroy these guys?

00-military-muscle-02.jpg

Sorry... just wanted to jump on the bandwagon of posting an irrelevent picture to backup an argument.

These guys look pretty beefy though. I'm sure you can use them to further your stereotypical view of 'the sacred brotherhood.'

Does that look like Photoshop to anyone else?

To our resident black belts, special forces, fighter pilots, etc

She will destroy you.

mma23n-6-web.jpg

But ooh she's a bright shiny object and our male lobes will want to protect her and take unreasonable risks to ensure her safety and thereby jeopardize the unit cohesion of the sacred brotherhood. Seriously?

Well...a special forces soldier would hit her with a kill shot as soon as she was within 1200 yards, and a fighter pilot would drop a 500lb GBU from 13,000 feet...but...OK.

The real question is whether your hubby was convinced you were looking for a song named 'Hunky nekkid studmuffins'?

*hides*

;)

Weeellll, if you made it a lot easier finding such songs about you........................eep........... well, never mind. ;):devil:

*grabs the LV-426 finder* beep beep beep beep

Jokes aside, those are three scary dudes and the only way you're kicking all of them in the balls is if they let you. You might get one if they don't.

Good point. And I have thought of that. ( I like to think ..... there are ways. :devil: )

Unless, to build up on thing, something was ignored..........................(NO, she didn't just go there!!!! She did! )

No, seriously, I think there are ways. And the challenge of thinking them up is fun. :gun:

Does that look like Photoshop to anyone else?

Maybe, but I have seem someone who was even more muscles up, up close. Seriously, I felt for them and their lack of able touch their own hips.
  • Like 2

To our resident black belts, special forces, fighter pilots, etc

She will destroy you.

mma23n-6-web.jpg

But ooh she's a bright shiny object and our male lobes will want to protect her and take unreasonable risks to ensure her safety and thereby jeopardize the unit cohesion of the sacred brotherhood. Seriously?

As childish as your post is! I feel compelled to mention...i would never hit a woman under any circumstance, but theoretically she wouldn't last 30 seconds against a special ops member!

Im actually struggling to believe you posted that picture with the statement! What are you 15 years old? Grow up,

As childish as your post is! I feel compelled to mention...i would never hit a woman under any circumstance, but theoretically she wouldn't last 30 seconds against a special ops member!

Im actually struggling to believe you posted that picture with the statement! What are you 15 years old? Grow up,

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2013/dec/18/priests-sex-hot-calendar-spirituality-belief

Your still doing it! Why do you have to be so childish? Im guessing your parents are out and you have the family PC all to yourself tonight? Did mommy leave you $20 to get pizza and pop in?

Ok but a big argument here is that "men are genetically encoded not to hurt or kill a woman and to protect her".

But that's not even true! We have a society that stresses 'don't hit a girl', but thats learned behavior. Look at the millions of women massacred throughout history, the hundreds of thousands being abused and killed today. Violence against woman happens all the time- look at domestic violence stats. Clearly, men do not have a genetic predisposition to never harm a woman. It's clearly learned behavior, and part of going into the military is re-learning everything you know. I'm sure if a woman was running at a group of soldiers with a bomb and they didn't shoot her and let their comrades die, they would get in big trouble. Because in the military, it's all about orders. If you are ordered to kill a woman or any hostile, they damn well expect you to obey. And if soldiers can easily learn this, they can easily re-learn that all their fellow soldiers are equal and no one is allowed special treatment/ you can't blow the mission because you're worried about someone.

• Like 1

Ok but a big argument here is that "men are genetically encoded not to hurt or kill a woman and to protect her".

But that's not even true! We have a society that stresses 'don't hit a girl', but thats learned behavior. Look at the millions of women massacred throughout history, the hundreds of thousands being abused and killed today. Violence against woman happens all the time- look at domestic violence stats. Clearly, men do not have a genetic predisposition to never harm a woman. It's clearly learned behavior, and part of going into the military is re-learning everything you know. I'm sure if a woman was running at a group of soldiers with a bomb and they didn't shoot her and let their comrades die, they would get in big trouble. Because in the military, it's all about orders. If you are ordered to kill a woman or any hostile, they damn well expect you to obey. And if soldiers can easily learn this, they can easily re-learn that all their fellow soldiers are equal and no one is allowed special treatment/ you can't blow the mission because you're worried about someone.

Millions of all genders and age groups massacred throughout history. Protect the women and children first mentality seems to go out the window when people get the "us" vs "them" mentality during wars throughout history.

No one is saying men have a genetic disposition to "never harm a women" its more like if there is a burning building, two people inside, one a man one a women,same age equal distance away from you, most men will save the women.

Alot of people see that as some sort of sexist" oh its because men see women as objects and fragile helpless women" when its really just genetic to want to protect the women over the man, from a evolution standpoint saving the women is more valuable she can make children

Edited by spartan max2

No one is saying men have a genetic disposition to "never harm a women" its more like if there is a burning building, two people inside, one a man one a women,same age equal distance away from you, most men will save the women.

Most men in westernized cultures, sure. That is not true of all cultures. There are stories from the Korean war where daughters where send out to minefields with sticks to clear the area prior to farming. There are cultures where neither the husband nor the fireman will think of getting the wife out of the burning building first. This is what people call ethnocentricity. It is a common error, but it is an error. Simply put, prioritizing the safety of women is a cultural aspect, nothing more, nothing less.

And, unsurprisingly, it is through cultural manipulation that the problem will be solved. Attempting to forcibly integrate females into male cultures will end in failure, particularly in highly competitive cultures. What needs to happen is a period of "separate, but equal". Only when you can isolate a discriminated group from as much of the influence of the discriminating group, will you get optimum performance. At that point, it becomes a matter of proving your records. In this way, the personal competition is eliminated, and the discriminating group is not challenged on a personal level. It also provides a slight amount of protection to the discriminated group, by highlighting any discriminatory treatment as not merely unethical, but "unfair", which in a competitive culture, can be a a greater violation of norms than mere discrimination.

Your still doing it! Why do you have to be so childish? Im guessing your parents are out and you have the family PC all to yourself tonight? Did mommy leave you $20 to get pizza and pop in?

No but you wouldn't last for one minute in the octagon against a Chris Cyborg or a Ronda Rousey even if you ran the whole time.

Old fashioned beliefs about human nature and differences between the genders, beliefs that ignore the individual and the astonishing performance that individuals of the fairer gender have proven, are too difficult for me to agree with, sorry about that. It's almost mystical thinking to build this aura of machismo over Marines to discriminate on gender lines but I'm sorry I'm not buying it. My dad is a Marine, he's never been some exceptional manly physical specimen. He was thin, could run a few miles, and reasonably handled his bodyweight, could withstand the mental pressure and he could shoot straight. Other than that, he kept his head down. That's about all that was required. I think there are many tough women out there who can do what my dad did. If they can run the corps asexually I don't see what the problem is.

• Like 1

Well...a special forces soldier would hit her with a kill shot as soon as she was within 1200 yards, and a fighter pilot would drop a 500lb GBU from 13,000 feet...but...OK.

And females are sharpshooters and females are fighter pilots, so the distinction being made there is lost just the same as it was in the fighting cage.

No but you wouldn't last for one minute in the octagon against a Chris Cyborg or a Ronda Rousey even if you ran the whole time.

Enough said!

I can't take anything you say seriously, when you keep reverting to school yard nonsense!

• Like 1