Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Refugees Begin Hunger Strike

Dark_Grey

How many of these mostly-male "refugees" have smart phones, new designer clothing and thousands of dollars/euros to spend on the illegal immigration? They obviously weren't that bad off. Face it, the majority are just trying to get into a country with better social benefits/laws without having to build their own country up to get them.

Are you daft? Have you seen the devastation? There isn't anything left. Their homes are gone.

They used to have schools and girls playing soccer and lots of stuff in other areas before extremists came. And after they came, there were beheadings in those soccer fields. I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Are you hating them for being too much like us?

• Like 1

For those who may be unaware, Hungary has sealed it's borders in response to the migrant crisis. Razor wire fences, blocked train tunnels, etc. Hungary was not a destination for refugees, but a crossing point in to Europe.

http://www.rt.com/ne...-hunger-strike/

"Refugees stuck on the Hungarian-Serbian border have declared a sit-down hunger strike, demanding to be allowed to proceed further into the EU, according to Twitter reports.

Social media reports say refugees stuck on the border are holding banners, saying "No food no water until open border."

...I thought they were starving and poor?

Good for Hungary.

Maybe these "refugees" will turn right around and solve their own problems instead of making themselves problems of someone else.

• Like 8

And what if there are a majority of men? Are they somehow inhuman? All that tells us is that they're the ones who managed to survive.

It could tell you that they are a bunch of chickens too that probably ran over the top of women and children to get to Europe.
  • Like 2

If you put the news channel on now, you can see the true colours of the "refugees" coming out. rioting, turning to violence because Hungary has closed its border - How dare Hungary protect its territorial integrity by stopping hundreds of thousands of illegal migrants entering the country illegally. If that action requires Tear Gas and Water Cannon sobeit.

Well done Hungary for acting in the interest of their Nation and not being bullied by the EU. - But remember this the Hungarian Government has official border check points all the "refugees" have to do to pass through Hungary is to register.

• Like 7

Are you daft? Have you seen the devastation? There isn't anything left. Their homes are gone.

They used to have schools and girls playing soccer and lots of stuff in other areas before extremists came. And after they came, there were beheadings in those soccer fields. I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Are you hating them for being too much like us?

Theres people live in shantie towns in south america

Good for Hungary.

Maybe these "refugees" will turn right around and solve their own problems instead of making themselves problems of someone else.

The war in syria and iraq is our problem

• Like 1

I don't even know that there ever was an historic Jesus. But I do know what the book says. And it doesn't say scrape em off because they're on the wrong side of your imaginary line. It actually says something like...whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers...that you do unto me.

And you're not even talking about people who really believe that drastically different than Christians. These people are still under the Abrahamic umbrella. They would hardly be the least of brothers.

I just find it interesting how callous some people can be who claim to be Christian. It really does seem like a lot of them haven't read the book. I see people going on and on about their Christian values all the time, and then they just seem to be without any empathy at all for suffering and dying people, en masse. I mean, with this outlook that people have today on refugees, would they have argued not to take in Jews fleeing the Holocaust?

I absolutely believe they should be assisted. Just as in any natural disaster there should be humanitarian aid. The only real answer for Syria is for the other Islamic countries in the region to get together and take out the trash but Arabs have no great desire to help their "brothers" as a rule. The Gulf States and S.A. could take and care for every one of these refugees but they do not because they WANT Islam to spread through the West. It's their version of a "surge". One can have and show the love of Christ while also being wary of future dangers. It is ridiculous to continue to act as if these people will not be a threat once they are past the immediate crisis.
  • Like 4

The war in syria and iraq is our problem

The hell it is. And what does that have to do with Hungary defending it's national borders from invasion?

And even if it was, what should we do to fix it?

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 5

Europe is considering sanctions on any country that does not accept migrants

http://www.politico....crisis-opt-out/

Well, Herr Merkel said last night in a speech, "I want to have a European spirit again, but I hope it won't have to be achieved by threats" this in regard to stop EU funding to EU members who refuse quotas, now in your speech they mention sanctions. The EU doesn't have the power and Germany is out of order issuing threats. This crisis is showing the EU in its true light, democracy anyone?

• Like 4

Aw man...that's effed up real bad there. Merkel seems to be the poster-child for being an idiot. Sorry if that offends any fans of her. I'm sure she's making space in her home for as many as she can pack in there...

And does anyone remember the last time Germany threatened another country in Europe?

• Like 5

Well, these people are fleeing for their lives, and the conditions in Hungarian camps are not good. They are sleeping in tents regardless of the weather. There aren't good sanitation conditions and clean water, and there is no medicine and rationed food. No one wants them there, so they can't get work, and these are pretty much like prison camps. They venture out of them to try and beg for spare change and they get beaten.

Ultimately, these are just people trying to survive. Any of us would do the same. If Hungary isn't going to actually help them, then maybe they should just let them pass through.

https://www.google.c...0h1zkybb7Lb56ag

Conditions are being compared to those of Jews in camps during the Holocaust.

t was not that long ago Hungarians had to stand in line for food especially meat. Items from the west could be purchade in special stores for the tourist. If you left the city you had to register where you were going and when you would return. The country is just starting to get back to normalcy but many have to beg for money to suplement their meager pension. How can they provide for all those migrants? The tourist trade is what is holding the economy together

• Like 2

Why should Hungary let a mob into its country, these people get violent if they don't get their own way, and throwing stones at Hungarian Police is not a good way to make the Hungarian people friendly .

• Like 6

Why should Hungary let a mob into its country, these people get violent if they don't get their own way, and throwing stones at Hungarian Police is not a good way to make the Hungarian people friendly .

cause hungarian people suck, just kick them out of the EU who wants to be flooded with hungarian, oops.... hungarian want aid but dont want to aid others oops, hungarians want to be part of the eu were they get money and asistance but deny tha right to others who need it more, they deserve some stones

Edited by hellwyr

cause hungarian people suck, just kick them out of the EU who wants to be flooded with hungarian, oops.... hungarian want aid but dont want to aid others oops, hungarians want to be part of the eu were they get money and asistance but deny tha right to others who need it more, they deserve some stones

So if you had a hundred people beating your door down to live in your house with your family you would let them in and support them. Hungary is in no shape financially to deal with them.
  • Like 5

Hungary said it detained a “terrorist” among 29 migrants held during the clashes. At least 20 policemen and two children were injured, a Hungarian security official said.

“Police also captured an identified terrorist,” Gyorgy Bakondi, a security adviser to Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, told state television M1. A government spokesman said the man was “in the database of security services”.

http://www.therakyatpost.com/world/2015/09/17/hungarian-riot-police-detain-migrants-including-terrorist/

We all knew some would most likely be terrorists. How many are terrorists that we don't know about. How many made it into Europe already. This is the problem with this mass migration.

• Like 1

So if you had a hundred people beating your door down to live in your house with your family you would let them in and support them. Hungary is in no shape financially to deal with them.

they dont want to be in Hungary anyway, they want to get to Germany obviously. And since I dont believe in the construct of nations anyway; your argumant is invalid, a nation isnt a house it is a social construct and land doesnt belong to anyone so they shoud be free to go where they want to.

Even if I believed in nationalism I still would let them in, since most of syrian refugees are highly educated and a good addition to the workforce, since I am not an antisocial *******, also since there are enough private persons who want to help them with their own money, since I prefer them over a lot of citizens whith who I have to deal everyday, since most of the wars were created or at least fueled by western powers...etc

• Like 1

they dont want to be in Hungary anyway, they want to get to Germany obviously. And since I dont believe in the construct of nations anyway; your argumant is invalid, a nation isnt a house it is a social construct and land doesnt belong to anyone so they shoud be free to go where they want to.

Even if I believed in nationalism I still would let them in, since most of syrian refugees are highly educated and a good addition to the workforce, since I am not an antisocial *******, also since there are enough private persons who want to help them with their own money, since I prefer them over a lot of citizens whith who I have to deal everyday, since most of the wars were created or at least fueled by western powers...etc

Just because you don't believe in the construct of nations doesn't mean my argument is invalid. Your nation is your house, its your homeland.

No they don't want to be in Hungary but seems Germany is trying to keep them out also as many other countries are.

So if they were real refugees you wouldn't allow them in just the educated ones.

I'm all for people and countries giving money to take care of the ones in refugee camps if they want to. However I think people are tired of supporting them, the UN can't seem to get donations. How much have you given?

For Syrian Refugees, Needs Are Growing And Aid Is Declining

• Like 1

Lmao So the member who doesn't believe in Nation states and I quote "And since I dont believe in the construct of nations " uses a picture of the Welsh dragon. You know the one from the Nation of Wales, home of the Welsh. I don't belive in Cars or roads. And that's why I'm sitting in A&E writing this.

P.s Before you give some bull excuse about it being some symbol for something else even the file name is Welsh_Dragon.jpg

• Like 3

if the nation was my house then I surely have a hell of an estate with 100000 rooms, and my neighbors only own a shack which gets constantly bombed. If that was the case I would certainly let them into "my house".

@welsh dragon

the red dragon stands for celtic culture and for lifeforce, the red blood symbolizes life and the white dragon stands for a dead dragon which doesnt have blood in its vanes, there is a story about the red dragon fighting with the white dragon (which symbolizes teh romans and germanics), it loses and goes to sleep but returns wins agaisnt the white dragon and brings back life :), thats the meaning behind it. I could have put the welsh flag there not teh red dragon if I meant wales.

Edited by hellwyr

Indeed the Red dragon one of many symbols of the Celts but that my friend is a very specific Red Dragon, the Welsh Dragon, lifted right from the flag. The file name even states it.

You seem to use a lot of Celtic symbolism, what Celtic nation do you reside?

P.s Its a capital W for Welsh and Wales.

• Like 1

they dont want to be in Hungary anyway, they want to get to Germany obviously.,,

Go around then.

• Like 2

Go around then.

Hungary has obviously had enough of the immigrants using their country as a pathway, so this is pretty much what is going to happen. I think I read the new route some are taking is through Croatia.
  • Like 3

i feel extremely sad reading some of these post and how some people talk about other peoples misery . Just for the record for some to understand why there are mostly '' MEN'' well in the arab world the man is responsible for the family . unfortunately there wasnt enough money for all the family members to go so the men go . How many of you have actually seen one of those camps ??? i was there in turkey by the syrian border when it all began . what i found amazing is that we as muslim along side with jews and christians worked so well together hand in hand . when the military stepped in it started to be horrible . we saw how they rationed food how they moved slow in all and everything how hospitals had certain orders ( treating them differently ) i saw mothers with their babies sick and no help . imagine you are trying to help your child and you cant . food was spoiling but people went hungry . i used to work for the military and i know how things work . what you see on tv or read about isn't always reality you only see a small portion of whats going on . put yourselves in their position walk a mile in their shoes . these people are in a extreme situation ! where is humanity those are living people. someone said they had cellphones so what they had cell phones its not that they didnt have a live before ... humble yourselves a bit it could happen to us all ....

The people live in shantie towns in india and south america are in dire need. Do you see them moving? No

• Like 3