Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Refugees Begin Hunger Strike

Dark_Grey

The sad truth is that most western countries are either directly (NATO) or indirectly (selling weaponary..ect) supporting that strategy. You konw that the refugees who got "violant" were camping outside for days without food, how many people would turn violent in that situation, many.

You are wrong about food and water, The thread title should have been a clue to yourself. Just look at the thread title Refugees start hunger strike. The Food and water was provided by the Hungarian authorities the "Refugees" decided they wouldn't eat or drink the water provided UNTIL the border was opened. So much for the poor Refugees going days without food.

• Like 4

From now on the western nations will think twice before bombing any country.

Or do a better job of it.

You can dissolute your US, I'll decide what I'll do with my union.

The more your kind froths about EU, the more necessary it is, despite its obvious faults. It will get better with time, it's still under construction.

You seem to think I have something directly against the EU. You're wrong, of course, but in the context of this discussion, members of the EU are trying to force other members of the EU to give up their sovereign rights and commit national suicide. You may not like it, but getting all huffy and puffy for someone else pointing it out doesn't change the fact that I'm right. Maybe Europe would be better off with the countries going their separate ways. Maybe not. But one thing is for sure, not all of the countries have the best interests in mind of some of the other countries. And to expect Hungary to open its borders to a horde of violent immigrants against that nation's wishes isn't a good thing and doesn't display very much solidarity between the nations of the EU at all.

I tend to like the idea of a European Union (if anything it finally keeps you guys from going to war against each other all of the time), but it's implementation so far has a lot to be desired. And, yes, I do agree that it will get better with time, but only if people like Merkel stop making things worse for everyone else.

But, this doesn't address the overall discussion, and this about the EU is just a sideshow. Hungary is still doing the right thing.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 2

what really gets to me here is how '' SOME '' people claim that those refugees are radical, violent etc etc but some posts here promote violence on other people and the views of '' SOME '' are beyond radical to me ...mmmhhh makes me think really

• Like 1

put down that little wooden sword of yours and be a bit humble as a human being should ....

Again, claims of me being something or the lack of being something without any sort of evidence put forward. And, again, this isn't surprising.

i do agree to some extend that there are opportunists among those people however it should not be that you comb all of them with the same brush . i have worked for the military and know damn well about many things that go on . You can feel resentment towards isis and i state it for those ignorant people that isis has not any association with islam as much as they may claim maybe you need to get educated what isis really is and who supports isis ...

And who is that, exactly?

In addition:

we all resent isis ...

So, do we all resent ISIS or only some of us? You can't have it both ways.

the fact remains that there are innocent people suffering !!!!!!

That is true, and they were left behind to do the suffering.

...what you think you say is right is your opinion that doesnt make it right for others .

It is my opinion, and it is also accurate.

...we merely voice opinions and views . if you wish to keep you guard up and refuse to see the need for those people then yes it is your right to do so . is it right or correct from a human point of view ...no , i dont think so

Finally, much better than hellwyr's hateful response that I don't deserve to be on the planet anymore. You might be starting to learn, hopefully.

But, Hungary is doing what is right and what is best for their country. That's the bottom line.

what really gets to me here is how '' SOME '' people claim that those refugees are radical, violent etc etc but some posts here promote violence on other people and the views of '' SOME '' are beyond radical to me ...mmmhhh makes me think really

The evidence has been shown of the violent tendencies of these migrants. Just actually read through the thread.

And what posts promote violence on other people in this thread? And, who is this "SOME"...

But what is utterly amazing to me is that some posters think its good to force nations and people to act against their national interests, that these posters expect everyone to conform to their opinions and consider them "radicals" if they don't.

You can want all the migrants you want to flood into a country and be completely dependent on that country free of charge and responsibility. That's your opinion. However, don't pretend it's the right thing to do.

• Like 2

You seem to think I have something directly against the EU. You're wrong, of course, but in the context of this discussion, members of the EU are trying to force other members of the EU to give up their sovereign rights and commit national suicide. You may not like it, but getting all huffy and puffy for someone else pointing it out doesn't change the fact that I'm right. Maybe Europe would be better off with the countries going their separate ways. Maybe not. But one thing is for sure, not all of the countries have the best interests in mind of some of the other countries. And to expect Hungary to open its borders to a horde of violent immigrants against that nation's wishes isn't a good thing and doesn't display very much solidarity between the nations of the EU at all.

I tend to like the idea of a European Union (if anything it finally keeps you guys from going to war against each other all of the time), but it's implementation so far has a lot to be desired. And, yes, I do agree that it will get better with time, but only if people like Merkel stop making things worse for everyone else.

But, this doesn't address the overall discussion, and this about the EU is just a sideshow. Hungary is still doing the right thing.

I’m probably the closest to a Croatian nationalist that you’ll ever meet. Though I do not consider myself nationalist, but I won’t digress too far. My point is that I am nationally very aware, yet I do not see any national suicide in being part of Europe.

EU is not working properly yet, it wastes time on bureaucratic nitpicking without true cooperation, but that true cooperation may appear only after thorough change in average head, currently brainwashed into very weird, shortsighted way. Again, I won’t digress too far.

In the shortest, I ate **** for 5+ years in borderline suicidal attempt of my country to rip herself out of eastern grip and rejoin Europe. EU does not mean the same to you and me. EU is some unclear, suspicious construct to you, while it’s my legacy.

Both Merkel and I will be dead before things are truly better. She is the choice of German citizens and what else but fine I can be with that? And what else but welcome refugees she could choose to say? Morally, politically (except fringe), historically, there was no other option.

I won’t get into reasons why there’re thousands of desperate people falling off their feet in the same fields where my countrymen were falling off theirs, driven out of their homes. Let me just remind you it wasn’t Merkel’s fault.

Speaking of the fields, there are still mine fields in Slavonia. The chances migrants will stumble into them and blow themselves up is very real. Another not Merkel’s fault.

Hungary is pouting and making a chauvinist spectacle of herself. I’m disappointed, particularly with Orban, who seem unaware of Hungarian history or ways to lead Hungary into future instead of isolation.

• Like 1

I’m probably the closest to a Croatian nationalist that you’ll ever meet. Though I do not consider myself nationalist, but I won’t digress too far. My point is that I am nationally very aware, yet I do not see any national suicide in being part of Europe.

EU is not working properly yet, it wastes time on bureaucratic nitpicking without true cooperation, but that true cooperation may appear only after thorough change in average head, currently brainwashed into very weird, shortsighted way. Again, I won’t digress too far.

In the shortest, I ate **** for 5+ years in borderline suicidal attempt of my country to rip herself out of eastern grip and rejoin Europe. EU does not mean the same to you and me. EU is some unclear, suspicious construct to you, while it’s my legacy.

Both Merkel and I will be dead before things are truly better. She is the choice of German citizens and what else but fine I can be with that? And what else but welcome refugees she could choose to say? Morally, politically (except fringe), historically, there was no other option.

I won’t get into reasons why there’re thousands of desperate people falling off their feet in the same fields where my countrymen were falling off theirs, driven out of their homes. Let me just remind you it wasn’t Merkel’s fault.

Speaking of the fields, there are still mine fields in Slavonia. The chances migrants will stumble into them and blow themselves up is very real. Another not Merkel’s fault.

Hungary is pouting and making a chauvinist spectacle of herself. I’m disappointed, particularly with Orban, who seem unaware of Hungarian history or ways to lead Hungary into future instead of isolation.

Good posting, aside from the comment on Hungary. It isn't pouting, it's taking a stand. If Hungary doesn't want the refugees, who in the hell thinks they have the authority to force that upon them? That's high arrogance and morally unacceptable. There are plenty of other places that want to break themselves over hosting these migrants, go there first and leave Hungary to it's own business.

• Like 1

Good posting, aside from the comment on Hungary. It isn't pouting, it's taking a stand. If Hungary doesn't want the refugees, who in the hell thinks they have the authority to force that upon them? That's high arrogance and morally unacceptable. There are plenty of other places that want to break themselves over hosting these migrants, go there first and leave Hungary to it's own business.

I would disagree with what helen said, continuing to say its not Frau Merkels fault. It was Merkel who said all are welcome, anyone who reaches Germany can stay. - result thousands of "refugees" heading to Germany. - and these people need to walk through numerous NON German Countries IE travel through sovereign countries with no regard for those countries international borders and territorial integrity.

Merkel all are welcome in Germany, 800,000 a year, 14,000 turn up Germany stops the trains to Germany, and suspends free movement of people at the border for two months. Germany then starts to issue threats to other countries in the EU trying to force them to take the Migrants because Germany now wants them shared out. No, - No other country should be punished for Merkels mistake. I said on this very forum. This will end in trouble for Germany and europe and when it does remind Merkel she wanted them she can have them.

Today thousands of "refugees" in Turkey (a safe country) walking towards Greece and then on into the EU. But what do you expect when you offer a open invitation.

4 million on their way over the next 12 months. (UN figures) What are you going to do people? at what number do we say that's enough?

2C7815B500000578-3239625-Hundreds_of_migrants_walk_up_the_side_of_a_busy_road_near_Edirne-a-27_1442592521657.jpg

Edited by stevewinn
  • Like 3

Hungary is transit land for migrants. Transit. So is Croatia.

Our job is to make that transit as legal and humane as possible under circumstances.

Functioning EU would step in and help that process (complete with airlift to Gulf paradises for good portion of refugees, because yes, these hands there could be twisted into accepting refugees).

Since EU is not fully functional yet, here we have various Orbans trying to score some low hanging chauvinist fruit. How original and how proven not to backfire.

• Like 1

I would disagree with what helen said, continuing to say its not Frau Merkels fault. It was Merkel who said all are welcome, anyone who reaches Germany can stay. - result thousands of "refugees" heading to Germany. - and these people need to walk through numerous NON German Countries IE travel through sovereign countries with no regard for those countries international borders and territorial integrity.

Well, I wasn't going to address that part, because I've already posted my opinion on Merkel. And that opinion is formed by other things, not just her mistake at opening up Germany to national suicide.

Merkel all are welcome in Germany, 800,000 a year, 14,000 turn up Germany stops the trains to Germany, and suspends free movement of people at the border for two months. Germany then starts to issue threats to other countries in the EU trying to force them to take the Migrants because Germany now wants them shared out. No, - No other country should be punished for Merkels mistake. I said on this very forum. This will end in trouble for Germany and europe and when it does remind Merkel she wanted them she can have them.

I agree with that. If Germany wants to house migrants at their own cost, then so be it. Any other country should have the right to not do it. I'd like to know how many of these migrants are staying at her own home, by the way.

Today thousands of "refugees" in Turkey (a safe country) walking towards Greece and then on into the EU. But what do you expect when you offer a open invitation.

:) I expect the usual from situations like that.

4 million on there way over the next 12 months. (UN figures) What are you going to do people? at what number do we say that's enough?

Looks like islam's war against and invasion of Europe is finally showing results. Just not in the way it was planned all those centuries ago.

• Like 1

Again, claims of me being something or the lack of being something without any sort of evidence put forward. And, again, this isn't surprising.

well we are writing and not talking so the way you write is very harsh imho if you could tone it down a notch maybe we all could communicate on a more decent level : )

And who is that, exactly?

some nations make mistakes and put their logos on everything and of course rich arabs countries followed by some EU countries ...they drive nice cars wonder where they come from ( hint hint ) : )))

In addition:

So, do we all resent ISIS or only some of us? You can't have it both ways

those of us who hate violence radicals and killings of innocent people resent isis ...i dont want it both ways !!!!

That is true, and they were left behind to do the suffering.

thats because you dont understand the arab mindset hellwyr already explained it well and i agree. İ am arab so i know whats really happening ...

It is my opinion, and it is also accurate.

yes your opinion , again your truth aint my truth we can both claim we are right i base my OPiNiON on what i know and saw during my time of duty . what i personally have witnessed . i am sure you feel the same way and i dont wish to make this a battle of i am right you are wrong ..no

Finally, much better than hellwyr's hateful response that I don't deserve to be on the planet anymore. You might be starting to learn, hopefully.

think of what you said then maybe you will understand @hellwyr, things are often said out of anger . i see views here that just blows my mind when it comes to human beings and i share her views on this matter . building fences is horrible you dont know how it feels as you are not on the other side of it . i do understand that there are some that you are angry about but again that seems to be the minority the rest needs desperate help . its not to force countries just do whats right . as for me learning i never stop learning but if you give a little maybe others give a little too . dont come across so

high mighty please

But, Hungary is doing what is right and what is best for their country. That's the bottom line

its your opinion , bottom line ?? it makes me sad you feel that way

The evidence has been shown of the violent tendencies of these migrants. Just actually read through the thread.

as i have said before , i have seen things with my own eyes and know why they turn violent . Have you ever seen or been close to a refugee site or camp ???

And what posts promote violence on other people in this thread? And, who is this "SOME"...

well someone said that the west will think twice before bombing other country and someone replied or not well enough ...i dont need to read between the lines to what this is suggesting

But what is utterly amazing to me is that some posters think its good to force nations and people to act against their national interests, that these posters expect everyone to conform to their opinions and consider them "radicals" if they don't.

you called these people names too read your posts please and yes your views can be construed as being radical

You can want all the migrants you want to flood into a country and be completely dependent on that country free of charge and responsibility. That's your opinion. However, don't pretend it's the right thing to do.

i really dont understand this sentence can you elaborate on '' free of charge ''

• Like 1

well we are writing and not talking so the way you write is very harsh imho if you could tone it down a notch maybe we all could communicate on a more decent level : )

Again with this phantom "tone". Just because I'm right and people don't like what I have to say doesn't mean I have a poor "tone". I don't expect you to actually have a desire to communicate on a more decent level anyway, as you're side of the argument lacks any moral substance.

some nations make mistakes and put their logos on everything and of course rich arabs countries followed by some EU countries ...they drive nice cars wonder where they come from ( hint hint ) : )))
those of us who hate violence radicals and killings of innocent people resent isis ...i dont want it both ways !!!!

So, which is it then? Does everyone hate ISIS or do some support it? That's what I mean when you can't have it both ways.

thats because you dont understand the arab mindset hellwyr already explained it well and i agree. İ am arab so i know whats really happening .

Again with these claims about me. Prove it.

yes your opinion , again your truth aint my truth we can both claim we are right i base my OPiNiON on what i know and saw during my time of duty . what i personally have witnessed . i am sure you feel the same way and i dont wish to make this a battle of i am right you are wrong ..no

There is only one truth. It isn't "your truth" and "my truth". How can you think otherwise? And there isn't a battle. I'm right, Hungary has the right to close it's borders and do things with it's own country the way it sees fit. And, they don't want an influx of thousand and thousands of violent migrants crossing into their lands. I don't blame them.

think of what you said then maybe you will understand @hellwyr, things are often said out of anger . i see views here that just blows my mind when it comes to human beings and i share her views on this matter . building fences is horrible you dont know how it feels as you are not on the other side of it . i do understand that there are some that you are angry about but again that seems to be the minority the rest needs desperate help . its not to force countries just do whats right . as for me learning i never stop learning but if you give a little maybe others give a little too . dont come across so

high mighty please

"Building fences is horrible". Hungary isn't building fences to imprison people, they're doing to protect themselves. I am amazed that you don't see the difference. I'm going to build a fence on my property when I get the money. Is that a horrible thing as well? I respect fences and don't get offended by them at all. Why should I? And as for hellwyr getting angry, that's her problem not mine. Just because she loses an argument doesn't mean it's time for hateful speech.

Hungary is doing what it wants with it's available resources. They are doing what's right. Forcing them to open their borders is wrong.

And as for me learning...I am definitely learning quite a bit about the perceptions of different peoples and how dangerous some of those perceptions are.

its your opinion , bottom line ?? it makes me sad you feel that way

I have no reason whatsoever to care if you feel sad for me or not. You should feel sad for those European citizens that will be forced to give up their money, property and rights to cater to an influx of migrants.

as i have said before , i have seen things with my own eyes and know why they turn violent . Have you ever seen or been close to a refugee site or camp ???

As a matter of fact, yes. And I won't go into it, because it's irrelevant to this discussion. Just because you or I or any others have had an experience like that means absolutely nothing to the subject at hand, and that subject being Hungary's freedom to choose as they see fit. Bringing up experiences like that is nothing but a cowardly dodge to the argument. So give it up. I don't care if you have been to a refugee camp.

well someone said that the west will think twice before bombing other country and someone replied or not well enough ...i dont need to read between the lines to what this is suggesting

Then you misunderstood the poster's intent. How about calling that specific poster out and discussing it then? I took it as "don't leave a job half-finished".

you called these people names too read your posts please and yes your views can be construed as being radical

Wrong, I merely pointed out accurate labels for those persons' bent opinions on matters, and those pointing out inaccuracies about me personally. When someone is lying they are a liar. When someone is ignorant of the subject matter, that person is ignorant. Understand? That's not "calling names", that's describing what it happening. Calling names is a tactic used when one person has nothing else to offer, and has been embarrassed and is desperate to "get back" at others. I am none of those things at this time.

i really dont understand this sentence can you elaborate on '' free of charge ''

"Free of charge" meaning that these migrants think they are entitled to free hand-outs, free shelter and free everything from their host countries. If they want to become legal immigrants, work hard and positively provide for their host country in a meaningful and honest attempt at integration, that's good. But don't expect many of these violent migrants to accept any of that.

Clear? And next time, don't put your responses in the quote box. It doesn't deter me one bit in responding, so it's a wasted effort.

• Like 1

so safety and well being in your own home, is now a radical idea?

its radical to think that you will be attacked and that your well being is at stake just because people seek refuge ??????? sit with one of them and you will know , listen to one of their stories ...

Apparently so in this day and age. But from all of the red herrings, cherry-picking posts, and flat out ignoring the facts, I'm sure that the concept of "home" and "property" is intentionally quite alien to some here.

its radical to think that you will be attacked and that your well being is at stake just because people seek refuge ??????? sit with one of them and you will know , listen to one of their stories ...

Thing is, these "refugees" did attack. Are you not paying attention? And not all refugees are the same person. Again, that's been shown in this thread already. Stop ignoring reality.

Apparently so in this day and age. But from all of the red herrings, cherry-picking posts, and flat out ignoring the facts, I'm sure that the concept of "home" and "property" is intentionally quite alien to some here.

Thing is, these "refugees" did attack. Are you not paying attention? And not all refugees are the same person. Again, that's been shown in this thread already. Stop ignoring reality.

okay let me tell you something ... you never been at a site or camp have you ? During my time working for the military we saw that people have been treated so bad cursed at pushed and shoved the military uses its power and no one can do anything about it . İ saw dead babies, dead people ,sick pregnant women we witnessed and was given orders to treat them last . you dont know ... women started fighting for the lives of their children . children cried and the soldiers were telling the mothers to shut up the children . you havent seen suffering have you ? Men that try to fight for the well beings for their families how would you feel if someone pushed your old mother to the ground . when i started working for iHH we were told not to intervene anymore . people looking at you hungry wanting water and you can't give . deprive people from food and water long enough and see whats happening . anyone would turn violent . you dont know do you because you never had to maybe go hungry or without water . i could tell so many things that soldiers do and they get orders to do it . so many testimonies about it . it looks good on tv when you see these pictures right and everybody is saying ah look at them ...yeah , but you dont know whats really happening uuurrrggghhh

Edited by YA AMAR
  • Like 2

okay let me tell you something ... you never been at a site or camp have you ? During my time working for the military we saw that people have been treated so bad cursed at pushed and shoved the military uses its power and no one can do anything about it . İ saw dead babies, dead people ,sick pregnant women we witnessed and was given orders to treat them last . you dont know ... women started fighting for the lives of their children . children cried and the soldiers were telling the mothers to shut up the children . you havent seen suffering have you ? Men that try to fight for the well beings for their families how would you feel if someone pushed your old mother to the ground . when i started working for iHH we were told not to intervene anymore . people looking at you hungry wanting water and you can give . deprive people from food and water long enough and see whats happening . anyone would turn violent . you dont know do you because you never had to maybe go hungry or without water . i could tell so many things that soldiers do and they get orders to do it . so many testimonies about it . it looks good on tv when you see these pictures right and everybody is saying ah look at them ...yeah , but you dont know whats really happening uuurrrggghhh

We are all still waiting for you to post pictures of your time at the UN refugee camp. (im not asking for a picture of yourself) just a few pictures of the camp you worked at recently so we can see the conditions and life in a refugee camp.

refugees arent allowed to work they sleep in halls which are packed with 100s of people, their beds can hardly be called beds and they receive 20 - 40 euros a week, some people need to get the facts straight.

it is never safe I am more afraid of people who fall for lies and hysteria and do anything when they feel cornered or afraid. I am not afraid of refugees I am afraid of people who burn refugee camps and atack refugees, people who go against the weakest, people like that are capable of anything. Also fear is not a valid reason if you let fear control your decisions you can as well put yourself into a cage to ptorect you against all the bad things which possibly could happen to you.

Edited by hellwyr
  • Like 2

Again with this phantom "tone". Just because I'm right and people don't like what I have to say doesn't mean I have a poor "tone". I don't expect you to actually have a desire to communicate on a more decent level anyway, as you're side of the argument lacks any moral substance.

So, which is it then? Does everyone hate ISIS or do some support it? That's what I mean when you can't have it both ways.

Again with these claims about me. Prove it.

There is only one truth. It isn't "your truth" and "my truth". How can you think otherwise? And there isn't a battle. I'm right, Hungary has the right to close it's borders and do things with it's own country the way it sees fit. And, they don't want an influx of thousand and thousands of violent migrants crossing into their lands. I don't blame them.

"Building fences is horrible". Hungary isn't building fences to imprison people, they're doing to protect themselves. I am amazed that you don't see the difference. I'm going to build a fence on my property when I get the money. Is that a horrible thing as well? I respect fences and don't get offended by them at all. Why should I? And as for hellwyr getting angry, that's her problem not mine. Just because she loses an argument doesn't mean it's time for hateful speech.

Hungary is doing what it wants with it's available resources. They are doing what's right. Forcing them to open their borders is wrong.

And as for me learning...I am definitely learning quite a bit about the perceptions of different peoples and how dangerous some of those perceptions are.

I have no reason whatsoever to care if you feel sad for me or not. You should feel sad for those European citizens that will be forced to give up their money, property and rights to cater to an influx of migrants.

As a matter of fact, yes. And I won't go into it, because it's irrelevant to this discussion. Just because you or I or any others have had an experience like that means absolutely nothing to the subject at hand, and that subject being Hungary's freedom to choose as they see fit. Bringing up experiences like that is nothing but a cowardly dodge to the argument. So give it up. I don't care if you have been to a refugee camp.

Then you misunderstood the poster's intent. How about calling that specific poster out and discussing it then? I took it as "don't leave a job half-finished".

Wrong, I merely pointed out accurate labels for those persons' bent opinions on matters, and those pointing out inaccuracies about me personally. When someone is lying they are a liar. When someone is ignorant of the subject matter, that person is ignorant. Understand? That's not "calling names", that's describing what it happening. Calling names is a tactic used when one person has nothing else to offer, and has been embarrassed and is desperate to "get back" at others. I am none of those things at this time.

"Free of charge" meaning that these migrants think they are entitled to free hand-outs, free shelter and free everything from their host countries. If they want to become legal immigrants, work hard and positively provide for their host country in a meaningful and honest attempt at integration, that's good. But don't expect many of these violent migrants to accept any of that.

Clear? And next time, don't put your responses in the quote box. It doesn't deter me one bit in responding, so it's a wasted effort.

aren't you a raging Bull here lol thats why you get the response you get because you come across superior over another human being ... why dont some of you have the Balls too and say what you guys really feel instead of sugar coating your words . people seem to have not read the rules when responding to threads . why not let the cat out of the sack you play people as stupid here and act like you have the monopoly on live and its inhabitants . if i would bash westerners as many here bash these people we would be banned with the quickness ...grow some balls and say whats lurking on the tip of your tongues ...god forbid you have to share a bit of goodness in this world ... keep your mind closed go ahead sooner or later we all get into situations where we need the help of others ... even when i tried to the best of my ability to reason with you you refuse we dont have to agree but at least keep respect but i see even that lacks .... rude straight out rude ... i am muslim and i was taught to always have compassion for all people and thats the difference between us while you promote hate i promote peace ... i wish you much happiness , peace : ) :st

• Like 1

Let's put it this way Hungary or any other nation doesn't want refugees ? Fine lets respect that decision are they cruel and heartless maybe according to some , the whole of left ideology is freedom in thoughts and actions and respect of other people's right. So why shame Hungary? If people want to help pool money and sponsor them a ticket to your nation ( don't choose so that you can use them ) just randomly sponsor them and get them in your home at your own expense. This way everyone is happy.

• Like 2

We are all still waiting for you to post pictures of your time at the UN refugee camp. (im not asking for a picture of yourself) just a few pictures of the camp you worked at recently so we can see the conditions and life in a refugee camp.

you know what your problem is ? you need prove for my work ? how old are you man ? i worked 15 years for the military i seen things you dream about and you ask prove of a camp ??? is your life this boring or sad that you need prove for that ... i worked for iHH between kilis / syria as i said before its not like we take pictures of people in their misery there were reporters that did in many instances we werent even allowed to carry a phone if you know some people who are in the military or go to these camps you will know . what a childish claim you make . you dont know who i am or what i am or what i do ... grow up

Let's put it this way Hungary or any other nation doesn't want refugees ? Fine lets respect that decision are they cruel and heartless maybe according to some , the whole of left ideology is freedom in thoughts and actions and respect of other people's right. So why shame Hungary? If people want to help pool money and sponsor them a ticket to your nation ( don't choose so that you can use them ) just randomly sponsor them and get them in your home at your own expense. This way everyone is happy.

this doesnt work, for example a Hungarian person wants to harbour and support a refugee but the Hungarian government doesnt want to then the whole idea of yours collapses.

And a similar situation actually happened; Austrians wanted to give them medicin and food at the border but Hungary refused to let them.

There are a lot of similar cases in other countries, private persons wanted to let refugees live in their houses or apartments, but they cant do so as long as the government hasnt decided on the refugees` or migrants` status.

Edited by hellwyr
  • Like 2

Its not hate, more of a worry

Worry is not just understandable, it's expected and wise. Hysteria is not.

• Like 2

no, it is perfectly fine not to take any chances. refugies by day, looters and criminals by night, it has happened before too many times, to think otherwise. just look what they leave behind everywhere they go.

one person acts very different in the crowd, than by himself, we have seen that too, and it is crowds that flood the coutries.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1