Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Refugees Begin Hunger Strike

Dark_Grey

no, it is perfectly fine not to take any chances. refugies by day, looters and criminals by night, it has happened before too many times, to think otherwise. just look what they leave behind everywhere they go.

one person acts very different in the crowd, than by himself, we have seen that too, and it is crowds that flood the coutries.

yeah I understand that when europeans immigrated to the Americas they destroyed cultures peoples and the animals, but that was a different time. Also do you know how many Syrian refugees seek asylum in Europe 3.9 percent, the rest seeks asylum in non EU countries. Thats 500000 and the EU has 500 million people. Lebanon harbours over 1 million refugees and they have like 6 mill. population. Also those people arent armed and they don`t come to colonize a country, they flee from war in a globalized world, it is nothing the EU couldnt manage.

Edited by hellwyr
  • Like 2

no, it is perfectly fine not to take any chances. refugies by day, looters and criminals by night, it has happened before too many times, to think otherwise. just look what they leave behind everywhere they go.

one person acts very different in the crowd, than by himself, we have seen that too, and it is crowds that flood the coutries.

ok let me say this ...these people are away from their normal environment , language barriers they are thrown into a different world literally . not only do they suffer great stress from war they fight for their survival too . i do agree its not a easy undertaking by far its not and not easy for anyone . its okay to be cautious but to label someone before it hasn't happen to you its ridiculous . in the country i live in now dead people wash ashore imagine what they took up on themselves to survive ... i have seen people in extreme situations and they pulled together and helped each other but '' certain '' people here promote hate ...

• Like 2

well, than take a family or two in your own house than

I lived with a refugee for 2 year, but that only works after the government decides on the status whether they can stay or not. The refugee I lived with studied music and then changed his education and decided to become a kindergarden teacher, he moved out after 2 years.

I explained it allready, you cant just go there and pick up some refugees, a lot of peopel tried that, but they need to be registered fill a form and the government then decides on the status, this can take years or months. During that time they arent allowed to work or do anything and live with 20- 40 euros a week.

Edited by hellwyr
  • Like 2

ok let me say this ...these people are away from their normal environment , language barriers they are thrown into a different world literally . not only do they suffer great stress from war they fight for their survival too . i do agree its not a easy undertaking by far its not and not easy for anyone . its okay to be cautious but to label someone before it hasn't happen to you its ridiculous . in the country i live in now dead people wash ashore imagine what they took up on themselves to survive ... i have seen people in extreme situations and they pulled together and helped each other but '' certain '' people here promote hate ...

i still do not see why coutries have to open their home doors to potential disorder, violence and crime, it already has happened many times before. it is happening now, look at the "footprint".

• Like 2

you know what your problem is ? you need prove for my work ? how old are you man ? i worked 15 years for the military i seen things you dream about and you ask prove of a camp ??? is your life this boring or sad that you need prove for that ... i worked for iHH between kilis / syria as i said before its not like we take pictures of people in their misery there were reporters that did in many instances we werent even allowed to carry a phone if you know some people who are in the military or go to these camps you will know . what a childish claim you make . you dont know who i am or what i am or what i do ... grow up

I just think your a liar. - its Human nature for anyone to take pictures of their time working at a humanitarian refugee camp. Not asking for pictures of misery. It was you who said you had worked at a UN refugee camp. and at no time whatsoever you didn't take memento. very strange.

• Like 2

I lived with a refugee for 2 year, but that only works after the government decides on the status whether they can stay or not. The refugee I lived with studied music and then changed his education and decided to become a kindergarden teacher, he moved out after 2 years.

I explained it allready, you cant just go there and pick up some refugees, a lot of peopel tried that, but they need to be registered fill a form and the government then decides on the status, this can take years or months. During that time they arent allowed to work or do anything and live with 20- 40 euros a week.

well aren't you a lucky one than,

Truth about refugee crimes is starting to come out.

i still do not see why coutries have to open their home doors to potential disorder, violence and crime, it already has happened many times before. it is happening now, look at the "footprint".

God forbid we'd make some disorder, violence or crime... we need foreigners to shows us how to do it :lol:

What will come out of this is up to our authorities and our own communities too. Being friendly and kind doesn't mean newcomers can run around acting like Somalis in Sweden. Someone screwed up with setting clear boundaries and sanctioning moronic behaviour.

• Like 1

God forbid we'd make some disorder, violence or crime... we need foreigners to shows us how to do it :lol:

What will come out of this is up to our authorities and our own communities too. Being friendly and kind doesn't mean newcomers can run around acting like Somalis in Sweden. Someone screwed up with setting clear boundaries and sanctioning moronic behaviour.

excelent point, they got enough of their own criminals, they do not need foregn ones, but newcomers will act like Somalis in Sweden. they just do. you can wish and hope all you want, there is a defenition of a person that does same thing , and expects different result. i forgot what it is, :whistle:

• Like 2

well aren't you a lucky one than,

Truth about refugee crimes is starting to come out.

sry I do not have any sympathy for Australian politics, Australia is a country of immigration and despite that fact how they treated immigrants for decades is a shame for the human race. They built concentration camps were they imprisoned them, just recently they let people die on sea. If I compare the actions of the Australian government to asylum scam then I feel that asylum scam is not as bad as the governments actions. Also how Australians treated Aboregenes disgusts me (the orginal population of Australia); not long ago they were kept as servants and women were forced to sterelize. Maybe thats the reason why Australians are afraid of immigrants they think they are the same as themselves, but luckily most of them arent.

Anyway it is the government`s task to decide wether someone is an immigrant or a legitimate refugee. The website you posted is filled with people who are jeoulous of refugees and it is filled with lies, at least as EU countries are concerend, nothing which is written there is true. Refugges dont get any welfare they get a "bed" in a hall and only after their status is decided they are allowed to work or study and even then they are not entiteled to all welfare services. And welfare abuse is nothing new and will always exist you dont have to be an immigrant to abuse the system, but even if you live by welfare you can not deem such a life a wealthy or a good one.

Edited by hellwyr
  • Like 1

aren't you a raging Bull here lol thats why you get the response you get because you come across superior over another human being ... why dont some of you have the Balls too and say what you guys really feel instead of sugar coating your words .

Sigh...just like hellwyr...

people seem to have not read the rules when responding to threads . why not let the cat out of the sack you play people as stupid here and act like you have the monopoly on live and its inhabitants . if i would bash westerners as many here bash these people we would be banned with the quickness ...grow some balls and say whats lurking on the tip of your tongues ...god forbid you have to share a bit of goodness in this world ... keep your mind closed go ahead sooner or later we all get into situations where we need the help of others ... even when i tried to the best of my ability to reason with you you refuse we dont have to agree but at least keep respect but i see even that lacks .... rude straight out rude ... i am muslim and i was taught to always have compassion for all people and thats the difference between us while you promote hate i promote peace ... i wish you much happiness , peace : ) :st

Again, nothing of this drivel has anything to do with the subject at hand. Just a bunch of red herrings....You weren't reasoning, you were preaching. And you were determined to keep it about it as long as you could, instead of the subject at hand.

"Grow some balls..." is that the best you can do?

Geez, just like hellwyr you resort to these kinds of negative posts when you lose an argument. And as for closed minds...you seem to lack the ability to open yours up and understand that people have the right to choose, and if they choose to close their borders, then so be it. The world is a much more complicated place, YA AMAR. With all of your claims, you should know that.

By the way, want to prove that I "promote hate" while you promise peace? Reads like another lie to me....are you lying?

And there, that's that. Lose an argument, lose your temper. How very "muslim" of you...

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 1

excelent point, they got enough of their own criminals, they do not need foregn ones, but newcomers will act like Somalis in Sweden. they just do. you can wish and hope all you want, there is a defenition of a person that does same thing , and expects different result. i forgot what it is, :whistle:

Reading comprehension, aztek, you must work on your reading comprehension.

I didn’t say we should do the same and expect different result, I said we must do differently than Swedes with Somalis.

Welcome, folks, these are our laws, abide. Why is the law only for the domestic population in some countries is beyond me. In my country it’s not. Act like an idiot and you’re either in prison either out the country.

you know what your problem is ? you need prove for my work ? how old are you man ? i worked 15 years for the military i seen things you dream about and you ask prove of a camp ??? is your life this boring or sad that you need prove for that ... i worked for iHH between kilis / syria as i said before its not like we take pictures of people in their misery there were reporters that did in many instances we werent even allowed to carry a phone if you know some people who are in the military or go to these camps you will know . what a childish claim you make . you dont know who i am or what i am or what i do ... grow up

Again with this supposed superiority just because you claim some sort of personal experiences. SO WHAT? That doesn't make you any more right or wrong. Get over it and yourself.

• Like 3

Hmmm...

What country, exactly do you live in? When did you serve in the military? Where were you stationed?

Again stop accusing people of promoting hate just because they disagree with you. Geez, show a bit of dignity...

• Like 2

Anyway it is the government`s task to decide wether someone is an immigrant or a legitimate refugee. The website you posted is filled with people who are jeoulous of refugees and it is filled with lies, at least as EU countries are concerend, nothing which is written there is true.

right, so gvmnt need to do background check, and see who needs to be allowed into a country, whose presens will benefit the country. and who will not become a dead weight. just like they do here when people leagly immigrate, you do not think they just need to open the door and let anyone here, do you?

no it is not all lies there, there are factual posts, and there are lies as well. just like everywhere including "official statments"

Reading comprehension, aztek, you must work on your reading comprehension.

I didn’t say we should do the same and expect different result, I said we must do differently than Swedes with Somalis.

reality check, 'Helen of Annoy'. you really need to open your eyes to reality.

it is not what you do, it is what they will do once they are in the country, and that you can not control. they will do same thing refugees do, yet you expect different result.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

sry I do not have any sympathy for Australian politics, Australia is a country of immigration and despite that fact how they treated immigrants for decades is a shame for the human race. They built concentration camps were they imprisoned them, just recently they let people die on sea. If I compare the actions of the Australian government to asylum scam then I feel that asylum scam is not as bad as the governments actions. Also how Australians treated Aboregenes disgusts me (the orginal population of Australia); not long ago they were kept as servants and women were forced to sterelize. Maybe thats the reason why Australians are afraid of immigrants they think they are the same as themselves, but luckily most of them arent.

Facepalm_stick_figure.jpg

Translation: "I'm going to disregard that link and your post because it'll end up being just more material that destroys my argument, as well as lash out at it in anger..for the same reasons."

Anyway it is the government`s task to decide wether someone is an immigrant or a legitimate refugee. The website you posted is filled with people who are jeoulous of refugees and it is filled with lies, at least as EU countries are concerend, nothing which is written there is true. Refugges dont get any welfare they get a "bed" in a hall and only after their status is decided they are allowed to work or study and even then they are not entiteled to all welfare services. And welfare abuse is nothing new and will always exist you dont have to be an immigrant to abuse the system, but even if you live by welfare you can not deem such a life a wealthy or a good one.

So that makes it right then? So these migrants get a free pass to abuse the system? You're intentionally leaving out that free food and shelter paid for by their host countries is better than what they had. Otherwise, why would they leave in the first place?

• Like 2

it is not what you do, it is what they will do once they are in the country, and that you can not control. they will do same thing refugees do, yet you expect different result.

There should never be anything wrong with being too careful.

In The United Kingdom. Refugees get the following: Not bad when you consider the people are destitute have come with nothing a fleeing for their life.

Housing

You’ll be given somewhere to live if you need it. This could be in a flat, house, hostel or bed and breakfast.

You can’t choose where you live. It’s unlikely you’ll get to live in London or south-east England.

Cash support

You’ll be able to collect money from a local post office each week. This will help you pay for things you need like food, clothing and toiletries.

You’ll get £36.95 for each person in your household. (Utilities: water, Gas & Electric including TV Licence will be paid by the state)

Changes

From 1 January 2016

The changes will see the support for a single parent with two children claiming asylum fall from £149.86 a week to £110.85, for a couple with one child from £125.48 to £110.85, and for a couple with two children from £178.44 to £147.80. A single parent with one child will receive £73.90, down from £96.90.

Extra money for mothers and young children

You’ll get extra money to buy healthy food if you’re pregnant or a mother of a child under 3. The amount you get will depend on your situation. Your situation Extra payment per week Pregnant mother £3 Baby under 1 year old £5 Child aged 1 to 3 £3

Maternity payment

You can apply for a one-off £300 maternity payment if your baby is due in 8 weeks or less, or if your baby is under 6 weeks old.

Healthcare

Get free National Health Service (NHS) healthcare, eg to see a doctor or get hospital treatment.

You’ll also get:

• free prescriptions for medicine
  • free dental care for your teeth
  • free eyesight tests
  • help paying for glasses

Education

Your children must attend school if they are aged 5 to 17. All state schools are free and your children may be able to get free school meals.

In The United Kingdom. Refugees get the following: Not bad when you consider the people are destitute have come with nothing a fleeing for their life.

Housing

You’ll be given somewhere to live if you need it. This could be in a flat, house, hostel or bed and breakfast.

You can’t choose where you live. It’s unlikely you’ll get to live in London or south-east England.

Cash support

You’ll be able to collect money from a local post office each week. This will help you pay for things you need like food, clothing and toiletries.

You’ll get £36.95 for each person in your household. (Utilities: water, Gas & Electric including TV Licence will be paid by the state)

Changes

From 1 January 2016

The changes will see the support for a single parent with two children claiming asylum fall from £149.86 a week to £110.85, for a couple with one child from £125.48 to £110.85, and for a couple with two children from £178.44 to £147.80. A single parent with one child will receive £73.90, down from £96.90.

Extra money for mothers and young children

You’ll get extra money to buy healthy food if you’re pregnant or a mother of a child under 3. The amount you get will depend on your situation. Your situation Extra payment per week Pregnant mother £3 Baby under 1 year old £5 Child aged 1 to 3 £3

Maternity payment

You can apply for a one-off £300 maternity payment if your baby is due in 8 weeks or less, or if your baby is under 6 weeks old.

Healthcare

Get free National Health Service (NHS) healthcare, eg to see a doctor or get hospital treatment.

You’ll also get:

• free prescriptions for medicine
  • free dental care for your teeth
  • free eyesight tests
  • help paying for glasses

Education

Your children must attend school if they are aged 5 to 17. All state schools are free and your children may be able to get free school meals.

Damn...no wonder so many people are trying to move to Europe and claiming to be "refugees".

• Like 1

Aha, you'll tell me what's reality.

Then you'll explain to me since when are refugees a homogenous group. Are they all members of a separate species in your imagination... sorry, in your reality?

I'm probably more racist than all of you xenophobes combined and even I recognize not all members of an actual family are that alike you could divine their reactions based just on their origins.

Facepalm_stick_figure.jpg

Translation: "I'm going to disregard that link and your post because it'll end up being just more material that destroys my argument, as well as lash out at it in anger..for the same reasons."

So that makes it right then? So these migrants get a free pass to abuse the system? You're intentionally leaving out that free food and shelter paid for by their host countries is better than what they had. Otherwise, why would they leave in the first place?

of course food is better than not haveing any food at all, why do they leave, sry to break it to there are countries which are ravaged by war and other conflicts. I left it out since I mentioned it 20 times. I hope you get into a situation where oyu experience the same as many of those refugees maybe yopur attitude will change then.

Wow about 100 pounds a week, o I am seriously jealoues, they never will have to work then they might be the riches people on earth. As education is concerend it should be free for anyone anyway it is not the refugees fault that you chose such a crappy government and crappy social system.

Edited by hellwyr
  • Like 2

Aha, you'll tell me what's reality.

Then you'll explain to me since when are refugees a homogenous group. Are they all members of a separate species in your imagination... sorry, in your reality?

I'm probably more racist than all of you xenophobes combined and even I recognize not all members of an actual family are that alike you could divine their reactions based just on their origins.

people act very different when in crowds, homogenous groupis a crowd, that is a fact, what you see on the streets of france is a fact too. has nothing to do with race or religion.

i do realise 10 or even 20% may not act as the rest, but so what? just look at socker fans, prbly nice guys when by themselves, when together, they destroy sht. people do act different when not alone, and that is also proven fact.

but do not take my word for it, lets see what happens during next week or so. let reality show who is right.

Edited by aztek

apperantly it is radical, and racist these days, go figure, lol

I'm not convinced that the use of the word "radical" is correct in this situation, regardless of everyone's opinions on this subject. But, meh. It's about time for the mods to come in and start hammering us on the top of the head for arguing about this.