Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Refugees Begin Hunger Strike

Dark_Grey

cause hungarian people suck, just kick them out of the EU who wants to be flooded with hungarian, oops.... hungarian want aid but dont want to aid others oops, hungarians want to be part of the eu were they get money and asistance but deny tha right to others who need it more, they deserve some stones

Maybe they CANT aid others, hence their own need for aid?

• Like 2

Anyway it is the government`s task to decide wether someone is an immigrant or a legitimate refugee. The website you posted is filled with people who are jeoulous of refugees and it is filled with lies, at least as EU countries are concerend, nothing which is written there is true. Refugges dont get any welfare they get a "bed" in a hall and only after their status is decided they are allowed to work or study and even then they are not entiteled to all welfare services. And welfare abuse is nothing new and will always exist you dont have to be an immigrant to abuse the system, but even if you live by welfare you can not deem such a life a wealthy or a good one.

Jealous of refugees? Sounds like most your posts come from a different planet.
  • Like 1

Dear @Hrothgaard the great :nw: ... please calm down . we had a discussion and some mudslinging . you must understand that people will reply to your posts as you do to others . it's a situation of let's a agree to disagree . i for one accepted you opinion although not your point but you continuously used snide remarks and your claims of being right was just a bit over the top :unsure2: . should a country have the right to close its borders yes maybe so . But the fact remains that there are still people in need and if everybody closes their borders what will be the outcome ? the end results will be hatred and riots . it was mentioned before that these people have absolutely nothing left and many of them have used up all their savings to get there . what to do with these people ? and you say send them back to a war ridden country ? its not so easy now to send them all back is it ? And Merkel mmmhhh maybe she needs another massage by bush :w00t: who knows lol but let me tell you this , you think she makes those decisions on her own ? Germany always had to open the floodgates of heaven and we all know why . what i see here and in other threads made, people simply bash these people and more so because they are arabs and muslim . thats the fact . and for a non muslim to claim to know islam or its teachings from what i saw they are simply miseducated .it is always funny to me that it is the non muslims who seems to know it best . And when you offer them to take a look they decline and call it lies . isis has in no way shape or form anything to do with islam . and imho the west wants islam to fall since ages ago and it is on the verge of falling and thats the bitter truth but so will other religions . what other call a conspiracy theory is the truth . The west needed a master plan to start war against islam ... but thats just my take on it . All in all in one thing you are right we chewed this subject out and to continue would just leave people bitter . i dont feel all high and mighty so i just reach out my virtual hand out to you and say thanx for the conversation/discussion . But i do still believe us women had the more sensible points :whistle: . so enjoy your weekend and lets all just get along :innocent:

Edited by YA AMAR

[\cynicism on]

Interesting tidbit from the past:

Syrian authorities allowed the 300 Palestinian refugees at al-Hul into Syria in May

2006 after they had been stranded at the Jordanian border. But shortly after that

welcome transfer, as new groups of Palestinians fled toward the Syrian border, Syria,

too, closed its borders to Palestinian refugees—and it has remained shut to

Palestinians.

(page 18; bolding mine)

Whats the word I'm looking for... Ah, yeah, karma...

[\cynicism off]

• Like 1

Hungary is not very happy. When Croatia yesterday they sent a train carrying a thousand of illegal migrants into Hungary without permission. "An unannounced train carrying over 1,000 asylum seekers, accompanied by around 40 Croatian police officers, has been intercepted by Hungarian authorities, who accused Zagreb of breaking international laws and intentionally participating in “human smuggling.”

http://www.rt.com/news/315906-hungary-train-arrest-migrants/

Strong words from Hungary

Merkel getting booed in Germany,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=433&v=9UNZO5fokeE

• Like 3

I'm seriously wondering what is going to become of this. Seems some countries are at each others throats to the point I'm wondering if its going to come to blows that could start a war.

• Like 2

I'm seriously wondering what is going to become of this. Seems some countries are at each others throats to the point I'm wondering if its going to come to blows that could start a war.

as it has been foretold ... nation against nation and brother against brother ... many of the predictions that has been made by many people was put off as conspiracy theory slowly but surly things unfold and became exactly as they told . at some point it think war is inevitable ...

Depends on how far the pro-migration people will go to force the anti-migration people to shut up and accept what they want, and how far the anti-immigration people will go to actively stop the migrants from getting in and/or trying to force them out. Who knows what can happen if neither side backs down and things escalate.

• Like 3

The unilateral approach by Germany over the migrant Crisis has put pressure on Countries who can ill afford the pressure of thousands of migrants entering their territory. Croatia is a perfect example, whose economy is not in the best shape to cope - Its immigration policy as quoted by the Hungarian spokesman fell apart in less than 24 hours. which seen them illegally violating International borders and dumping migrants in Hungary just to get rid of them.

The moment Germany announced its own policy it was doomed to fail when so many other countries would be effected by that German decision and now the whole EU is paying for that policy mistake. we have tensions rising between neighbouring countries - the scenes playing out on our TV screens are proof if proof where needed.

Myself and others on these forums from day one knew this whole crisis was going to end badly. and we have been vindicated when we said that the majority of these people we see are not Refugees with the EU's announcement that 80% of the people we see are not refugees. And those figures are from April to June this year. So we can say without question that the numbers today will be much higher today, 3 months later: So 213,000 arrivals the EU logged between April and June, only 44,000 were fleeing the war-torn state. meaning there are 169,000 illegal migrants now wandering about the European continent freely.

question is now, what is Europe going to do with the 169,000+ illegal migrants? deport them?

No leadership whatsoever from the European Union from day one, and still no leadership many months later.

the media coverage as been an absolute disgrace, not one Media outlet in the UK provided the British people with a clear and balanced reporting of this Crisis. they where all caught up in the hysteria.The BBC as a publicly funded broadcaster has failed in its duty to inform the British people throughout the whole episode. The organisation was too busy projecting its own unbiased pro-immigration stance. Today on the Express Newspaper online, a poll, ask the question: Should Britain house migrants from European camps? 95% NO, 5% YES.

There are many, many people now with egg on their face.

• Like 4

as it has been foretold ... nation against nation and brother against brother ... many of the predictions that has been made by many people was put off as conspiracy theory slowly but surly things unfold and became exactly as they told . at some point it think war is inevitable ...

As it has been foretold ? by whom or what ?.....the Islamic extremists/terrorists who have threatened in the past to take over the Western world and bring the infidels to their knees ?

Of course there would be utter chaos and mess with this enormous deluge of refugee's amongst other unsavoury characters that are invading pushing their way into Europe and other Western countries.

I might be wrong - but you sound rather smug.

Edited by Astra-
  • Like 4

You seem to think I have something directly against the EU. You're wrong, of course, but in the context of this discussion, members of the EU are trying to force other members of the EU to give up their sovereign rights and commit national suicide. You may not like it, but getting all huffy and puffy for someone else pointing it out doesn't change the fact that I'm right. Maybe Europe would be better off with the countries going their separate ways. Maybe not. But one thing is for sure, not all of the countries have the best interests in mind of some of the other countries. And to expect Hungary to open its borders to a horde of violent immigrants against that nation's wishes isn't a good thing and doesn't display very much solidarity between the nations of the EU at all.

I tend to like the idea of a European Union (if anything it finally keeps you guys from going to war against each other all of the time), but it's implementation so far has a lot to be desired. And, yes, I do agree that it will get better with time, but only if people like Merkel stop making things worse for everyone else.

But, this doesn't address the overall discussion, and this about the EU is just a sideshow. Hungary is still doing the right thing.

I agree that Hungary is doing the right thing, and its just a matter of time before we are out of Europe and the mess that self appointed Queen Merkel is running..We and other nations rescued Europe TWICE during the last Century from oppression and the British people are getting really sick of it.
  • Like 2

Well the situation between Croatia and Hungary is deteriorating by the hour. the headline reads: "Croatia will "force" Hungary to accept migrants by continuing to send them to the border, its PM says" - Hungary has called up reservists.

• Like 1

As it has been foretold ? by whom or what ?.....the Islamic extremists/terrorists who have threatened in the past to take over the Western world and bring the infidels to their knees ?

Of course there would be utter chaos and mess with this enormous deluge of refugee's amongst other unsavoury characters that are invading pushing their way into Europe and other Western countries.

one must first understand who the infidels are ...

the west took over many countries have they not ???

Edited by YA AMAR

i sound smug ??? well maybe thats because many here sound rather superior over other people as it always has been in history ....notice !!! i am here in the minority i have no intentions to sound smug rather defending the living beings that you all put down ... read and see who sounds smug

• Like 1

Ok, I crept back in and notice this bull**** from you, so here's my response. Please read carefully and do not misconstrue the anger you've generated out of me.

:lol: God, you’re so hilariously stereotypical :lol:

Of course I’ll tiptoe around your greatness, utterly cautious or you might go full wifebeater on me... :lol:

Honey, you don’t know what anger is. And may you never find it out. May your days are comfortably boring.

What Hungary is doing is protecting it's national interests. If you're not smart enough to understand that, effing educate yourself.

You elite’s interests are not Hungarian interests. Buy yourself some ******* IQ points. Preferably not made in China.

Cry me an effing river. They brought this on themselves. And no nation has to take them in.

No nation has to, that’s the whole point. We don’t have to, but we may choose to try fixing the damage you (pronoun in the plural, political sense) made.

Except my words didn't start a crisis in Europe. Hers did. And it is completely irrelevant that migrations have happened in the past. Merkel's actions have caused this current crisis. She's a blowhard leftist idiot that is riddled with anti-Western guilt and cares for nothing except her own image.

No, they didn’t. Migrant crisis happens because of poverty and wars. Merkel didn’t shift production to China by herself or started any wars. You elite did that.

What does that supposed to mean? You are as intellectually dishonest as the others, reverting to calling me gay because my opinions don't match yours. Care to prove that I'm gay? Or, are, like the others, just another liar?

It means you keep using phrase ‘Merkel opened her mouth’. You have strong fixation on her mouth. We can keep chatting about it if you wish some free counselling, though I think it’s against UM rules.

While I deliberately keep using the phrase ‘You’re welcome’ because it amuses me to paraphrase Merkel’s welcome.

Don’t hesitate to ask, I love explaining the joke to the slowest among us.

Glad you think it's a good idea. Because it is. Haven't heard one spew from your side of this yet. And what's this shot about "infamous 1%"? Smells like yet another red herring. Stick to the subject matter and stop wasting time and embarrassing yourself.

I will obey if you can provide proof you were stomping your foot while screaming that :lol:

And your hypocrisy knows no bounds. So, now Hungary should have allowed the migrants in. Make up your mind, you claimed that shouldn't be forced to accept the migrants. Were you lying then or are you lying now?

Noch einmal: They don’t have to, but they should.

Hungary chose selfish, hysteric arrogance instead of calm, reasonable cooperation. It may feel good today, but it’s hilariously destructive in the long run.

Running from the problem for free hand outs in better countries isn't "finding a solution". Leaving their weak and helpless behind is cowardly.

And, once again, you know nothing of my birth. So stop pretending with this supposed superiority you are waving around.

You were born in a country where people can work or live from stamps. I was born in a country where you can’t work or live from the wages, a country nearly destroyed by one of consequent wars made possible by your elite. Syrians and Iraqis were born in a country that was destroyed at your elite’s whim.

So, yes, I am actually superior to you because compared to me, you have no idea what survival looks like. You’re sheltered, spoiled western brat and therefore you can threaten and insult your mother who didn’t raise you properly, not me.

Mostly by me? As if I, personally, have had any decision-making powers. Why don't you prove that I caused these things. Why don't you prove that my politics are destructive lately? Or, once again, do you just enjoy lying?

Oh, my allies in the ME? Who would those be? Is this just another red herring, to try to change the subject because you're ill-equipped to argue this anymore and have run out of ways to defend your demented position on it?

‘Your’ in the sense of your country’s. Obviously. Just ask if you need more guidance through simple sentences, I love helping. It reminds me of my superiority.

Too late, you screwed the pooch on being civil, and specifically waited until I was gone to slap your pathetic ad hominens around. Pretty lazy and underhanded of you, but it does not surprise me one bit now. Of the ones that are morally empty on this subject, I had thought you were at least open-minded and trying to use common sense. But, nope, you're just as ignorant and arrogant and hypocritical and dishonest and uniformed as the others, just as filled with hate and loathing and completely lacking in any sort of critical thinking skills. Don't expect me to take you seriously anymore, don't expect me to care about your opinion. Tried that, didn't work. You weren't interested in an honest discussion so from this point forward you're not getting one from me.

You and the others don't like what I and others have to say, but face it, it's reality, and you're in utter denial and utterly wrong on this.

Look up for the explanation of my excessive use of ‘you’re welcome’ phrase :lol:

Aaaaand since I’m sure you’ll be very grateful for this short educational chat, you’re welcome :D

Well the situation between Croatia and Hungary is deteriorating by the hour. the headline reads: "Croatia will "force" Hungary to accept migrants by continuing to send them to the border, its PM says" - Hungary has called up reservists.

We forced. Past tense. And we will force them again. Future tense. Until the moral improves and cooperation arises. Period.

I like this text colouring play thing :D Every evil for something good...

• Like 2

I agree that Hungary is doing the right thing, and its just a matter of time before we are out of Europe and the mess that self appointed Queen Merkel is running..We and other nations rescued Europe TWICE during the last Century from oppression and the British people are getting really sick of it.

Well, my hopeful opinion of the EU (not Europe, just the organization that pretends to run it) is starting to change a bit each hour now.

And I don't blame you for getting fed up with stuff like that.

• Like 2

lol it has been foretold by many seers, I am not believing in that stuff since if we look at the human history it is nothing out of the ordinary whats happening and how people react, and so it is easy to foretell something vague like brother against brother, BUT using her post to further your personal racist agenda just shows how low the likes of you are. Actually in the bible and also many christian prophecies fortell this so it has nothing to do with islam. But sure blame refugees for all your problems thats how peopel with an IQ of 2 react.

So please, if you havent got anythhing else to say than your hysterical hatespeech and fear mongering thenplease dont post.

Edited by hellwyr
  • Like 2

I was afraid of this. Can't blame Hungary for trying to keep them out though. I guess Croatia hates having them in their country too. Merkel needs to send a bus if she wants them.
  • Like 1

We forced. Past tense. And we will force them again. Future tense. Until the moral improves and cooperation arises. Period.

I like this text colouring play thing :D Every evil for something good...

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

good points and on top of it i had a good laugh ...

Edited by YA AMAR
  • Like 1

I was afraid of this. Can't blame Hungary for trying to keep them out though. I guess Croatia hates having them in their country too. Merkel needs to send a bus if she wants them.

Guess again. We're worried, but a lot of us were refugees once too. Most of us understand and most of us are still human beings, just like migrants.

Merkel didn't send a bus, but it looks like she found a way to make the existing buses and trains move.

• Like 2

Guess again. We're worried, but a lot of us were refugees once too. Most of us understand and most of us are still human beings, just like migrants.

Merkel didn't send a bus, but it looks like she found a way to make the existing buses and trains move.

Sure they are human beings but not like the rest of us. I see a bunch of men that have so little regard for women and children when the Hungarians started firing the water canons because of their rock throwing they push women and children up in front to make sure they get hurt so they can cry about it later. Sorry but that bunch of men don't sound like much.
  • Like 4

Sure they are human beings but not like the rest of us. I see a bunch of men that have so little regard for women and children when the Hungarians started firing the water canons because of their rock throwing they push women and children up in front to make sure they get hurt so they can cry about it later. Sorry but that bunch of men don't sound like much.

They are pushing women and children up in front because they're usually let to pass first and men are only let after them. At least that's how it works in my country, that's how you prevent physically weaker to get hurt in stampedes that occurred before our police got the grip. First train boarding was ******* mess, but I see they're boarding nicely now. The migrants truly respond well to some kindness along with authority. You can't just shove them around like cattle, you have to calm them down first.

• Like 4