Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Refugees Begin Hunger Strike

Dark_Grey

How about this, Why are the Arab states not creating jobs and giving benefits to the Syrian refugees? - No your happy just like the Arab states to let Europe deal with it. and when Europeans are questioning you have the audacity to say open up our hearts and charity. the damn cheek of it the British people have given over one Billion pounds to the UN camps.

I've got to the point now, or the realisation this whole thing is turning into one massive p*** take. There are at least 16 safe Arab league countries who between them could take 10million refugees. and yet not one of them has taken anyone. open up their hearts. p*** off.

this is a result of the reason why so many wish to get out this country but yes i agree its mostly those who cant create nothing in their own country but here are good people who work hard hours in extreme conditions trying to survive they see how europeans come here and throw money around like it grows on trees . i have so many stories to tell about that . There is so much sex tourism going on its a shame and they are a shame to us because thats against what islam teaches but they sell their souls for money and other things and women flock here and support them and it created a whole other problem . if those countries would not be under lock down by leaders , things would be much easier people love their country and many do their best but keep in mind that some people struggle so hard and never can get anywhere so the taste to get to europe becomes very strong .

Please stop with the lectures and your philosophical yippy yap - as you are completely wasting your time with it on me :-*

You keep to your side of the fence - and I'll keep to mine....deal ? :tu:

i already didnt expect something smart coming from your side of the fence anyway :tu:

• Like 2

Please stop with the lectures and your philosophical yippy yap - as you are completely wasting your time with it on me :-*

You keep to your side of the fence - and I'll keep to mine....deal ? :tu:

The key to success is to never stop learning.

The key to failure is to think you know it all. :-*

• Like 2

Angela Merkel has opened the floodgates by her comments last week along with Sweden in which they would take in anyone who could reach their borders. This was the wrong approach as it will only serve for more migrants/refugees to cross dangerous waters and risk their lives. As shown it is causing tensions and strain on the Balkan nations with thousands of migrants/refugees moving up through Greece.

In my opinion this needs to stop now, with co-operation from Greece, Turkey and European navies, the coast guards are to stop and return all boats trying to get across to Lesbos etc. The migrants are to be returned to the UN camps and as the same with Libya they are to be processed and registered. True refugees again are sent to Europe under a finite quota system. We cannot allow the majority of refugees to just flow to Europe we need them to stay near their own country.

It beggars belief what Angela Merkel and Sweden has done... telling refugees and migrants anyone who can get to their countries will be welcomed and given citizenship (maybe one or two might be sent back...........to try again?).....

what a recipe for disaster and so irresponsible ....then......closing their border with Austria after it had been open for 20 years because after just a few days.....they couldn't take any more in those numbers.....so thousands of people are left in limbo about what to do and where to go because they set off to accept the invite from Merkel et al...... :wacko:

In regards to a military or political solution to Syria and Iraq, the US and Russia finally seem to be putting their heads together. Whether the West like it or not Assad is an evil necessity and is pivotal in this to work. He needs to remain in power and a moderate opposition formed as a political opponent. Russia/SAA the US/UK work to wade out ISIS from Syria and Iraq. The Russians are already deploying small numbers of units in Syria and these could be key! They could be the boots on the ground, a solid well trained military to support the SAA and defeat ISIS.

If we on forums are going nuts about what's happening ..I can only imagine how revved up the military and associated groups in various countries around the world are feeling and the plans they are making (without discussion getting into the public domain because that would be stupid to let the enemy know what you were planning...)

I agree and think that all the anti Assad nonsense should stop....and that the US, Russia and others should get together with the Syrian Army to tackle the invading 'Islamic State' in Iraq and Syria ....then perhaps lots of refugees and migrants can go home..?...eventually...

Oh and ....welcome to the forum.... :tu:

• Like 1

The key to success is to never stop learning.

The key to failure is to think you know it all. :-*

If only the Imams and Islamic 'Scholars' didn't think they know it all......

because at the end of the day organised religion based on old stories is just an artificial construct used as a vehicle for power -

and how do I know that.....?

critical thinking darling...critical thinking..... :D:P

• Like 2

How about this, Why are the Arab states not creating jobs and giving benefits to the Syrian refugees? - No your happy just like the Arab states to let Europe deal with it. and when Europeans are questioning you have the audacity to say open up our hearts and charity. the damn cheek of it the British people have given over one Billion pounds to the UN camps.

I've got to the point now, or the realisation this whole thing is turning into one massive p*** take. There are at least 16 safe Arab league countries who between them could take 10million refugees. and yet not one of them has taken anyone. open up their hearts. p*** off.

It is a p*** take for sure ..... I bet Turkey, Qatar, Saudi Arabia (to name 3) are rubbing their hands together with glee at the 'migrant crisis' and the flood of muslims into Europe....

All part of the Global Islamic Jihad......in their eyes, no doubt..

<_<

• Like 4

after all i told you know maybe you can begin to understand why so many flock to isis because they are poverty stricken and isis offers money they sell their souls for cash just to die for a idiotic cause and so many muslim leaders are trying to prevent that . Many join isis young men just out of school because of fear of death like it prevents them from dying . its sad what is happening . everybody expects them to have a eurpean mind frame people who are being oppressed for so long ...it needs to start with education and that lacks here because its not allowed ...lets take tunisia for example its funded by quite a few countries and 85 % of income is through tourism past few years business was booming and people was starting to get a bit better after its revolution ...then we all saw what happened ... back to square one and if it continues that way lord knows what will happen . my question is ...where does all this money go ??? there are oilfields and the oil is just flowing like warm butter it could create jobs ...the british and americans come to take the oil , money is being exchanged but what about its people ???? they are living in poverty

Edited by YA AMAR

It is a p*** take for sure ..... I bet Turkey, Qatar, Saudi Arabia (to name 3) are rubbing their hands together with glee at the 'migrant crisis' and the flood of muslims into Europe....

<_<

Saudi Arabia without a shadow of doubt is rubbing its hands, Their whole purpose is to spread Islam throughout the world, Their offer to Germany was to build 200 mosques

It really does say it all. out of the 1756 registered mosques and Islamic faith Schools/sites of worship here in the UK only 16 of them where not funded by Saudi Arabia. It really does say it all.

Edited by stevewinn
  • Like 6

It beggars belief what Angela Merkel and Sweden has done... telling refugees and migrants anyone who can get to their countries will be welcomed and given citizenship (maybe one or two might be sent back...........to try again?).....

what a recipe for disaster and so irresponsible ....then......closing their border with Austria after it had been open for 20 years because after just a few days.....they couldn't take any more in those numbers.....so thousands of people are left in limbo about what to do and where to go because they set off to accept the invite from Merkel et al...... :wacko:

If we on forums are going nuts about what's happening ..I can only imagine how revved up the military and associated groups in various countries around the world are feeling and the plans they are making (without discussion getting into the public domain because that would be stupid to let the enemy know what you were planning...)

I agree and think that all the anti Assad nonsense should stop....and that the US, Russia and others should get together with the Syrian Army to tackle the invading 'Islamic State' in Iraq and Syria ....then perhaps lots of refugees and migrants can go home..?...eventually...

Oh and ....welcome to the forum.... :tu:

Thank you very much,

I only recently stumbled across this website and found the forum section to be very interesting, lots of differing opinions and subjects which is only a good thing.

Hope I can contribute with some useful and different views from time to time.

• Like 1

I agree - but there still needs to be a 'ceiling cap' on numbers.

If Saudi Arabia and Russia helped by taking some of the slack by opening their doors to these displaced people - things might settle down a bit. It seems these countries are happy to help with aide. But these people are not welcome onto their soil ? It's not as though they don't have the space to accomodate.

I'm not sure would want to go and live in Saudi Arabia though.....Sweden or Germany would obviously be much nicer...:)

until it goes too far in the direction of Islam and then those countries might not be so nice......either

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/who-ali-mohammed-al-nimr-why-saudi-arabia-planning-behead-crucify-him-1520160

It was revealed this week that Ali's appeal against the death penalty has been denied and he will be put to death by the Saudi authorities, first beheaded and then his body strapped to a cross and left to rot.

Ali was arrested in 2012 when he was 17 years old for taking part in a protest. According to anti-death penalty charity Reprieve, Ali was tortured and forced to sign a confession in 2012 and after two years he was sentenced to death in May 2014.

During his "trial", Ali raised the claims of torture but no investigation took place and the court used the confession to sentence him, the charity claims.

• Like 1

but what you let out in many of threads is just pure hate

Pure hate ? .....that is NOT true. Pure truth and concern is what I would call it.

. how about they bleed the same as you they have hearts like you souls , which i doubt you even have

That is rather dramatic - and you call others hateful.

instead of using your elbows throughout life how about opening your hands in charity ...

Isn't that what Western countries are doing RIGHT NOW - and have done so for years ?

It appears that some people have very short memories - it also seems extremely ungrateful.

• Like 3

Thank you very much,

I only recently stumbled across this website and found the forum section to be very interesting, lots of differing opinions and subjects which is only a good thing.

Hope I can contribute with some useful and different views from time to time.

If there's one thing this website is a magnet towards, it's differing opinions.

I'm not sure would want to go and live in Saudi Arabia though.....Sweden or Germany would obviously be much nicer... :)

Yes - your probably right about Saudi Arabia......Sweden and Germany are much nicer - even if getting a little cramped :unsure2:

until it goes too far in the direction of Islam and then those countries might not be so nice......either

Hmm! what a dilemma....

http://www.ibtimes.c...ify-him-1520160

Hell - ie; link.....it's barbaric :hmm:

• Like 1

Saudi Arabia without a shadow of doubt is rubbing its hands, Their whole purpose is to spread Islam throughout the world, Their offer to Germany was to build 200 mosques

It really does say it all. out of the 1756 registered mosques and Islamic faith Schools/sites of worship here in the UK only 16 of them where not funded by Saudi Arabia. It really does say it all.

It does indeed say it all...

BUt I just had an idea....if military powers like the US and Russia get real serious about sorting this Islamic State thing out....

And Saudi Arabia is unmasked as the main financier and provider of weapons...war might have to be declared on it..

Then all it's assets would have to be seized (of which there would be untold billions in this country alone I expect)

This would include the Mosques and schools they bought (even though they would be disguised as a charity donation) ...

Then they could all be turned into community centres or garden centres or something......

:w00t:

Edited by bee
  • Like 2

after all i told you know maybe you can begin to understand why so many flock to isis because they are poverty stricken and isis offers money they sell their souls for cash just to die for a idiotic cause and so many muslim leaders are trying to prevent that . Many join isis young men just out of school because of fear of death like it prevents them from dying . its sad what is happening . everybody expects them to have a eurpean mind frame people who are being oppressed for so long ...it needs to start with education and that lacks here because its not allowed ...lets take tunisia for example its funded by quite a few countries and 85 % of income is through tourism past few years business was booming and people was starting to get a bit better after its revolution ...then we all saw what happened ... back to square one and if it continues that way lord knows what will happen . my question is ...where does all this money go ??? there are oilfields and the oil is just flowing like warm butter it could create jobs ...the british and americans come to take the oil , money is being exchanged but what about its people ???? they are living in poverty

I'm assuming you live in the ME. I would agree education is the way to go to bring people into the 21st century and realize there is a big world out that and a lot of it doesn't have anything to do with Islam. That is something that is sorely lacking in the ME especially for women. Women need to be educated as much as men. If more people were educated and could support their families I doubt as many would be joining ISIS.

When you have radical leaders screaming death to America and the west or infidels it doesn't help things at all. Its not like the government does anything to stop it, sometimes they are the ones saying it. Then you have laws in some countries that allow the stoning to death of women. The men that do this are rarely arrested and charged with murder because Islam allows it. These aren't the actions of ISIS but regular Muslims. I know there are activist women in the ME trying to change this and I must appauld them for their efforts. They are very couragous for trying. I've seen the way some Muslim men can treat them for doing this.

Between ISIS, Al Queda, etc and some regular Muslims actions you can see why many are leery of Muslims in general. Not that I'm saying all Muslims are bad. I always thought highly of Anwar Sadat and what he tried to do for Egypt. Also support the Iraqi Kurds. Don't know as much about the PKK but I think Turkey should stop attacking them and concentrate on ISIS.

I have spoken with an Iranian in the past on a forum. He said he was sick of Islam and that many of the young people in Iran are sick of it. Remember the girls beating a clerics butt for saying something about how they were dressed. Just threw that in so peole will understand not all Arabs want Islam.

I would look at the governments of the oil countries to see why the money they are paid for the oil isn't helping everyone. I would say greedy people in charge are to blame.

• Like 3

Sorry about my mispelled words my spellcheck doesn't work on here.

My solution won't appease everyone or neither it's humane. Let this migrants be tagged and flown back to Syria /iraq they need to rebuild their nation again and material help be provided some free and some as low interest loans . It depends wether a decade later you want a middle east in Europe or a Europe in middle east.

I for one am tired of the rest of the world funneling money into that hell-hole just to see it used to kill each other there or used to make war on Israel. If they want to do that, they can do it on their own dime.

Pure hate ? .....that is NOT true. Pure truth and concern is what I would call it.

That is rather dramatic - and you call others hateful.

Isn't that what Western countries are doing RIGHT NOW - and have done so for years ?

It appears that some people have very short memories - it also seems extremely ungrateful.

YA AMAR reverts to the "hate card" when someone has a differing opinion. And tends to keep her head buried in a hole and ignore reality.

• Like 1

<_<

Turkey has spent sor far $7.6 billion to take care of 2.2 million of Syrian refugees. They are as much overwhelmed as we are.

Source: http://www.huffingto...4b08820d9183073

But is it what it's all about , 'religion'? Does your religion, skin color, language and whatever determine who deserve to be taken as refugee and who doesn't?

If so, what a great civilized culture the West has become!

Edited by Phenix20
  • Like 1

Turkey has spent sor far $7.6 billion to take care of 2.2 million of Syrian refugees. They are as much overwhelmed as we are.

Source: http://www.huffingto...4b08820d9183073

But is it what it's all about , 'religion'? Does your religion, skin color, language and whatever determine who deserve to be taken as refugee and who doesn't?

If so, what a great civilized culture the West has become!

and to add to your post, .................................................. And what a great Uncivilised culture the Middle East as remained.

and to add to your post, .................................................. And what a great Uncivilised culture the Middle East as remained.

You could say the same for Africa, I guess. But is it truly relevant when it comes to help people in need?

Besides, I don't think Syria was really such a bad place before the civil war. Sure, they were under a dictatorial regime but it was secular in nature, respecting the rights of monorities and including them in the Syrian culture. Many of the refugees languishing at Europe's borders are actually middle-class with a fair level of education.

5 Things You Never Knew About Syria Before The War:

Link: http://www.news.com....v-1226849451251

Edited by Phenix20

I'm assuming you live in the ME. I would agree education is the way to go to bring people into the 21st century and realize there is a big world out that and a lot of it doesn't have anything to do with Islam. That is something that is sorely lacking in the ME especially for women. Women need to be educated as much as men. If more people were educated and could support their families I doubt as many would be joining ISIS.

When you have radical leaders screaming death to America and the west or infidels it doesn't help things at all. Its not like the government does anything to stop it, sometimes they are the ones saying it. Then you have laws in some countries that allow the stoning to death of women. The men that do this are rarely arrested and charged with murder because Islam allows it. These aren't the actions of ISIS but regular Muslims. I know there are activist women in the ME trying to change this and I must appauld them for their efforts. They are very couragous for trying. I've seen the way some Muslim men can treat them for doing this.

Between ISIS, Al Queda, etc and some regular Muslims actions you can see why many are leery of Muslims in general. Not that I'm saying all Muslims are bad. I always thought highly of Anwar Sadat and what he tried to do for Egypt. Also support the Iraqi Kurds. Don't know as much about the PKK but I think Turkey should stop attacking them and concentrate on ISIS.

I have spoken with an Iranian in the past on a forum. He said he was sick of Islam and that many of the young people in Iran are sick of it. Remember the girls beating a clerics butt for saying something about how they were dressed. Just threw that in so peole will understand not all Arabs want Islam.

I would look at the governments of the oil countries to see why the money they are paid for the oil isn't helping everyone. I would say greedy people in charge are to blame.

overall i say you are right , but allow me to give examples .....am moroccan but live in tunisia . i had the privilege to live both side of each world i grew up very liberal . i want to try and give my point of view of the 21 st century . i was very career oriented when i was in my 20tees and i managed very well as a women i was a workaholic to be honest . i have a child also and was married . Compared to the men in the same field and lower ranking then me, they made more money then me , double to be precise . Why is that in the west in the 21st century still happening ? Just about 50 years back ,women stayed at home and did the household and took care of the family . compared to today many kids get a key in their hand and have to take of themselves at a very young age . having lived most of my live in america and being deployed in several countries it was horrible to watch how todays youth is behaving . Parents are not allowed to dicipline their children and tv shows like super nanny and whatever they called appeared . A tv show to correct parents behavior as parents these days get beat by their children here this is happening almost never . i have witnessed in germany how kids beat up old people or if someone look at them wrong you get punched in the face just for the fun of it . in america specially in the D.C. , Maryland and W. Virginia area i had to fear for my childs live several times because some idiot walked around cutting little childrens throats because he was on pcp . As far as women rights ... i used to be active in a lot of groups due to my job and do you know how many women are going through domestic violence in america alone ? How many poor single mothers struggling to feed their children because daddy is a dead beat dad ? how many children are thrown away in trash can or killed brutally ? the number is huge compared to us we hardly hear of anything like that .

Matter of fact let me talk about our parents . they carried us for 9 month clothed us fed us loved us made sure we had good education at the time when they turn old and cant take care of them anymore we here take care of our parents to the best of our ability and in the west ? well , i dont need to mention how many old folks homes there are in the west . here its soooo rare that i dont even know one . you might say yes that is because we must make ends meet and i understand . how many women are actually on wellfare in most western countries ? the statistic is very high . here we have no wellfare we help each other and at least in my surroundings i have never seen anyone die of hunger even though many people are so poor . so now back to making ends meet that mostly both parents need to work to maintain the houshold . i speak from experience and i was at fault too i worked my butt off just to gather money to make it so my child never suffered any loss from the lastest barbie to the most expensive video console ... here in my country children still play outside with hardly any toys because no one can afford them and they are happy .. now look at the children in the west at a early age they have a full agenda from piano lessons to ballett to whatever their arent may decide for them . How many children suffer from adss or being hyperactive and being on riddelin ? how many people in general are suffering a burn out specially women ??? here in my world does not exist . the western woman is multitasking and my power to her , really . but along the line the children suffer and we need to look seriously to what has become of the youth they are consumed by burger king mac donalds video games drugs alcohol .

Germany is even tougher , in my honest opinion i have never seen more hard working people as them but their sick rate is so high it is scary . in my country this is next to zero that people suffer from burn out you dont see young men or women on the street drunk or high or smoking in front of their parents does it exist am sure but so rare as alcohol is very expensive, to compare, a bottle of vodka cost maybe 100 euro beer is expensive too. with a salary of a 150 euros its impossible to buy. and no one would allow youngsters to drink . children suffer from being obese or being anorexic but here those things so rarely exist . people are in constant competition with each other who is the skinnier who is more pretty who has the better house the better car the best looking yard, that no one ever uses but so much time is wasted grooming it . fruit trees where fruits are falling off to the ground and no one eats but dare if you pick one the police is being called for theft . those things dont exist in my world .

Back to the women and her rights, i dont say anything about a career oriented woman but it comes for a high price if she wants to have children as they are taken early enough and the women goes back to work ... they are babies ... here we raise our children still . in the west the women has out powered the men . they took over the mens jobs do everything a men does . As far as living together as husband and wife there is no difference . some women are equal with their man some are superior over their man .some women get abused some men get abused some live happy together . here is just like in the west .

if i could turn back time i would stay home with my child i have missed so many things some words the first steps so many things . and now my child is not small anymore : ((( ...

İ lived that western lifestyle to a certain extend . mostly women here in the maghreb they wear the pants even just to be a houswife . you mentioned the stoning of women that is still happening in certain parts that is true . i am against such actions in any country but then lets turn to america where people get executed by legal injection one can argue is this more humane ,killing is killing , and even small children being put in jail ??? when i was living in america i have witnessed so many shootings , drive byes , gang violence , bank robberies people kill each other sometimes for the smallest of reasons , sorry to say but you know how many times this is happening in my country ??compared to any western country ??? so rare ... another issue is the radical leaders ... in america you have the kkk the black panthers the bloods the crips hooded men go marching against blacks you have the skin heads and hooligans, all promote violence . do we have that here ? i invite you to come to see me here and show me one gang in any shape or form. if anything you see a bunch of lazy people those that try to run . we have no drive byes or hooded men .

as far as those radical leaders go ,we are against them for the biggest part of us because they do nothing good for the country and those are the ones keeping all of us down . i could list so many more things and what scares me is that the west is trying to take all those values away from us because they think we still live in stone age .. thats why i have chosen to come back here where i belong and if people after reading this still think their live is better compared to ours well i feel good living here then . people in the west get crazy at the checkout lines, nothing is ever fast enough , you hear people swearing all the time even children showing the middle fingers to grown ups. here you dont see that ... well , thats 21st century ... i feel better here to be honest . if anyone do not believe this feel free to visit me here i will show you my world and how us normal muslims live ...

YA AMAR reverts to the "hate card" when someone has a differing opinion. And tends to keep her head buried in a hole and ignore reality.

i think someone should give you a great big hug Hrothgaard the great :nw:

i think someone should give you a great big hug Hrothgaard the great :nw:

if you have any decent bone in your body left you read my post and see how uncivilized we are ... then turn to your own country and tell me the difference between your and mine ... this is a challenge from a woman !!!!!!!

You could say the same for Africa, I guess. But is it truly relevant when it comes to help people in need?

Besides, I don't think Syria was really such a bad place before the civil war. Sure, they were under a dictatorial regime but it was secular in nature, respecting the rights of monorities and including them in the Syrian culture. Many of the refugees languishing at Europe's borders are actually middle-class with a fair level of education.

5 Things You Never Knew About Syria Before The War:

Link: http://www.news.com....v-1226849451251

i am from africa and proud :su

• Like 1