Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Jew Proves the Existence of God

Shibolet

A Jew Proves the Existence of God aka the Primal Cause

The universe is composed of matter from the size of a galaxy down to the size of an atom. In 1922 a Catholic priest, George Lemaitre formulated the theory of the big bang. Never minding that he was a Theist, Scientists from all over the word, especially Cosmologists immediately adopted the theory of the big bang as the best the world had achieved so far as the beginning of the universe was concerned. Carl Sagan in his book "Cosmos" declared in page 285 that the big bang had given us the beginning of the universe.

Now, that we have the best to assert that the universe had a beginning, I would like to ask if the universe caused itself to exist or it was caused by something else that preceded it. Any attempt to reply that the universe always existed, will contradict the big bang and together with it, about 90% of all scientists throughout the world.

if the reply is "yes" that the universe caused itself to exist, how could it have caused itself to exist if it already existed? If it already existed, there would be no need to cause itself to exist for it already existed. Bottom line, the universe was caused to exist by something else that preceded its existence. If the reply is "no" that the universe did not cause itself to exist, it is only obvious that it was caused to exist by something else not composed of matter aka the Primal Cause to explain the fact that It is not constituted of matter.

According to the concept of Causality, cause & effect cannot extend back ad infinitum or the Primal Cause that caused the beginning of the universe would not be there to cause the beginning. Hence, "In the Beginning HaShem aka the Primal Cause caused the beginning of the universe." (Gen. 1:1)

If I can recall correctly, psyche101 wrote quite an extensive reply to your previous thread which suggested (and was reinforced via a numberr of credible sources) that the universe caused itself to exist via quantum fluctuations. I would have thought that you would have done more research on the subject before going forth and creating another thread that is essentially a copy of the previous one and will quite likely end up the same way as the other thread did--i.e. "LOCKED".

• Like 1

Most importantly George Lemaitre was a professor of physics. Anti-science idiots prefer to leave out these important details.

• Like 1

As already pointed out, you've posted this before.

*Closed*

• Like 2