Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI Files: UFOs, Mutilation, Tesla, Profiling

Paranormalcy

So they have a section of "unexplained" files free to read for the public. If you get Downthemall, you can download them as well by find the "/download file/" link in the interface.

https://vault.fbi.gov/unexplained-phenomenon

Specifically, there is, among UFOs, ESP and Roswell, Animal Mutilations:

https://vault.fbi.gov/Animal%20Mutilation

And for you Tesla-heads out there:

https://vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla/ (2 parts; pages 1-250 and 251-290)

I'm surprised by the incredible amount of blacking-out and censoring has been done to Tesla's file. How is any of it still relevant in 2015?!

In a more mundane but not less interesting fashion, there are the Legal and Profiling hanbooks:

https://vault.fbi.gov/Criminal%20Profiling

https://vault.fbi.gov/Legal%20Handbook%20for%20FBI%20Special%20Agents/Legal%20Handbook%20for%20FBI%20Special%20Agents%20Part%201%20of%201/view

• Like 4

So, is there anything you particularly wanted to bring here for discussion?

If it's just another one of those "omigod look at how much stuff there is, some of it must be true" additions, then I'll pass.

If, however, there is something new and worth looking at - on its merits...

..bring it.

• Like 1

No I just thought I'd share this with people that were interested in doing actual research using real documents from official sources, censored though many are, to look into subjects of their fancy. I'm not terribly inclined toward any of these anymore in and of themselves, though they can be good adventue writing ideas, though I do wonder why so much of Tesla's stuff is marked out - I think more oversight than intent now, like it still being on the books in many states that taxis have to haul a bale of hay during operating hours, because when the law was passed, taxis were horse-drawn carriages.

I do have an interest in the animal mutilation stories, from the 70s (and earlier) and still going on today, that aren't human-caused and which involve unusual details, like cattle having "invisible writing" ink on some of them that you wouldn't even know unless you were looking for it with a proper light, etc. I don't know WHAT is going on, but I find it interesting, the cat mutilations more so, and their patterns of appearance.

Edited by Paranormalcy
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Interesting stuff about Tesla. Too bad I don't have much time to commit to reading it right now.

• Like 1

I'm holding out for Assange's Wikileaks dump but this is still cool :tu:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2019 at 4:52 PM, Dark_Grey said:

I'm holding out for Assange's Wikileaks dump but this is still cool :tu:

Well we all have to realize when the PTB is confronted with truth they always try to murder the truthfinder. Let's not let it happen again!

• 1 month later...

The term "truthfinder" is interesting in the context of some of these areas discussed on this forum. Some are outright liars and others seem to have some loose connection to agencies/units that are alleged to be involved in cover ups. The fervor that some come here to promote and defend these people has been an item I think deserves it's own research.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/10/2019 at 11:48 AM, Trelane said:

The term "truthfinder" is interesting in the context of some of these areas discussed on this forum. Some are outright liars and others seem to have some loose connection to agencies/units that are alleged to be involved in cover ups. The fervor that some come here to promote and defend these people has been an item I think deserves it's own research.

I know a lot of dirt being around Lockheed-Martin, EO, Custer, Mann and the rest of the scum of the military world. There is no major cover ups. Only the little ones to hide their little hardly illegal money making and kickback schemes and the ones involving "new toys".

Then you have Civie B.S.Central. Like this total crap right here.....

On 9/21/2015 at 4:00 AM, Paranormalcy said:

I do have an interest in the animal mutilation stories, from the 70s (and earlier) and still going on today, that aren't human-caused and which involve unusual details, like cattle having "invisible writing" ink on some of them that you wouldn't even know unless you were looking for it with a proper light, etc. I don't know WHAT is going on, but I find it interesting, the cat mutilations more so, and their patterns of appearance.

I know this is necro-posting but cattle and horses sometimes have UV ink tattoos on the inside of their lips that can only be picked up with a black light. If the rustler doesn't know it's there. He won't try to change it or erase it.

Conspiridiots........:yes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/10/2019 at 11:48 AM, Trelane said:

Look up "paranoia" in the dictionary that's all the research you need......

• Like 1

On 14-6-2019 at 7:17 AM, Piney said:

Conspiridiots........:yes:

:passifier:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

:passifier:

Defender of Conspiridiots. :yes:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Minimalists said:

Look up "paranoia" in the dictionary that's all the research you need......

Well of course, but there seems to be something deeper in some individual's personal belief systems that make them defend every single wild claim and theory no matter how "out there" the topic may be.

• Like 1