Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hill abduction case to be made in to a movie

UM-Bot

The famous Betty and Barney Hill alien abduction case will soon be making its big screen debut.

It's one of the best known UFO and alien abduction cases in history and now the remarkable experiences of a New Hampshire couple who found themselves being taken aboard an extraterrestrial spacecraft back in 1961 are to become the basis for a new movie.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...e-in-to-a-movie

• Like 1

Well it's about time!

Said no one ever.

• Like 6

I've seen that story probably 20+ times on various UFO shows. Same with the Cash/Landrum case. Why do these shows keep rehashing the same stuff? It's not like they are the only incidents involving UFOs

• Like 1

Will Leonardo DiCaprio be in it? Actually, I would like to see Chris Pratt in it.

How about Phillip Seymour Hoffman? LOLOLOL

Will the aliens be wearing nazi uniforms like Barney reported?

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 5

Is 'merica ready for an interracial couple being abducted by aliens on the big screen?

No... It's against my religious beliefs! I demand an exemption from this movie!

• Like 3

Will the aliens be wearing nazi uniforms like Barney reported?

I'm not so sure Mr Hill said the ETs were wearing Nazi uniforms but rather that the uniforms reminded him of Nazi uniforms? Does anyone know any more about this?

I've always wondered if someone might not have slipped psychedelic drugs to the HIlls vs ETs kidnapping them? Just an alternate thought.

Edited by Lilly
spelling
  • Like 1

So the 1975 movie with James Earl Jones is chopped liver?

• Like 6

I'm not so sure Mr Hill said the ETs were wearing Nazi uniforms but rather that the uniforms reminded him of Nazi uniforms? Does anyone know any more about this?

I've always wondered if someone might not have slipped psychedelic drugs to the HIlls vs ETs kidnapping them? Just an alternate thought.

1442781810721.png

• Like 1

You know Hollywood. When nothing creative comes to mind they fall back on remakes.
  • Like 3

Was that one of those 'made for TV movies' verses being a movie 'made for the big screen'?

Will it start with them watching the Twilight Zone and the aliens barring a remarkable similarilty to the aliens from the story they watched?

• Like 7

Was that one of those 'made for TV movies' verses being a movie 'made for the big screen'?

As I recall, yes, it was Made-For-TV. I think Estelle Parsons played Betty.

Will it start with them watching the Twilight Zone and the aliens barring a remarkable similarilty to the aliens from the story they watched?

And will it have them changing their description of events over and over again, constantly removing and adding things?

• Like 4

Can't they find some new aliens to make movies about? I've seen this stuff so many times I can just about reciete it in my sleep.

• Like 1

Less drugs and more hypnotic suggestion.

Itll be interesting, this film will be more scifi than the the original account given by the Hills themselves, I would bet.

And I do wonder if they will have any nods to the Twilight Zone episode that seemed to have inspired it.

• Like 1

"The figures, according to Barney Hill were of human form dressed in shiny black uniforms and black caps with peaks or bills on them (which could be seen when the figures turned their heads). The uniforms were like glossy leather… The figures reminded the observer of the cold precision of German officers; they moved smoothly and efficiently and showed no emotion except for one figure operating a lever who, Mr. Hill claimed, looked over his shoulder and smiled… The 'leader' at the window held a special attraction for the witness and frightened him terribly."

Hill_Nazi.jpg

LINK

From the link:

The film itself will be based on the 2007 tell-all book of the same name by Stanton Friedman and Kathleen Marden, while the screenplay will be written by Bryce Zabel and Jackie Zabel - who are best known as veteran television writers.

Book by Stanton Friedman, and it is another Telemovie.

:sleepy:

After the 1994 Roswell Movie, Fire and the Sky and Communion I think I might give this highly potential yawn fest a miss. Those 3 movies were so bad that there ought to be a law against telemovies.

• Like 1

Less drugs and more hypnotic suggestion.

Itll be interesting, this film will be more scifi than the the original account given by the Hills themselves, I would bet.

And I do wonder if they will have any nods to the Twilight Zone episode that seemed to have inspired it.

With Mr Friedman's book as inspiration, that much is a given.

They should throw a couple Roswell aliens running about in the background to make it interesting. Could tie in with h movie Paul too and give it some credibility. (The Hill Movie I mean, not Paul ;) )

IMG_3167.GIF

Edited by psyche101

If Hollywood is going to make a ufo movie, I'd like it to be one about the Portage County Incident.

Most people know about Betty & Barney Hill.