Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lilith, the Succubus and BEK's

Aquarius Chik

Ok, so I know there used to be a forum here about black eyed children because it was a really good one and I read most of it [which is, coincidentally how I discovered this site to begin with] but I have searched for it and cannot find it so I'm assuming that there isn't one active on that subject right now.

In any case I wanted this thread to be about deducing what these things actually are. I've been fascinated by the subject and have a theory of my own:

In the ancient writings [Jewish and mostly Babylonian] Lilith could have been [and is presumed to be] Adam's first wife who rebelled against him because she wanted equal rights. Fair enough. But after she is paired with Samael [an original fallen] she mates with Adam for [don't quote me] about 131 years or so and produced offspring that are half human and half demon.

It is said that Lilith is the mother of all succubus which is quite interesting....what if the black eyed children are a product of the succubus's mating with sleeping men? What if you 'let them in' and they drain your life-force until you are dead- kind of like a psychic 'vampire?'

Afterall, in the vampire myth a vamp has to ask for permission to enter into any abode. What do you guys think?

Also, if you have stories or have ever encountered such a creature please feel free to post.

I'm not saying [and would never say] that I have all- [or even any of the answers] to this question, but the black eyed children seem to be a subject of high curiosity and I think that them being the product of the succubus [however crazy it may sound] is a feasible theory- or interesting at least.

I'm no expert and I welcome all comments but please be respectful. I know there are those out there who detest the paranormal and if that's you- this topic may not be for you. Thanks.

Here's a link that talks about the history of Lilith. It may not be the best one I've ever found or read but I'll post more as I can.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

http://www.deliriumsrealm.com/lilith/

Here are some links to sites that have first hand accounts [supposedly] of these black eyed children

http://thoughtcatalog.com/christine-stockton/2013/11/16-peoples-terrifying-encounters-with-the-black-eyed-kids/

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2012/12/encounters-with-black-eyed-kids/

http://blackeyedchildrenreports.com/

This one is supposedly an account of someone who let them in:

http://pararational.com/black-eyed-children-let-them-in/

That's all I'm posting for now. So tell me what you think

Edited by Aquarius Chik
  • Like 3

Colin-Fan-Art-colin-farrell-33723342-500-192.gif

Be respectful. If this isn't your cup of tea and you don't have anything productive or constructive to say- don't say anything at all. :tu:

How's that for teaching an old gorilla a 'new' trick

Edited by Aquarius Chik
  • Like 5

BEK aren't real. Lilith isn't real. Succubi aren't real.

Unfortunately, this thread is real.

You can't prove that they're not real- I guess that's unfortunate for you.

• Like 4

You can't prove that they're not real- I guess that's unfortunate for you.

That's not how burden of proof works. I don't have to prove they're not real. Just like I don't have to prove that elves, fairies, unicorns, and Norwegians aren't real.

You're the one making the claim. Burden of proof is on you.

• Like 8

That's not how burden of proof works. I don't have to prove they're not real. Just like I don't have to prove that elves, fairies, unicorns, and Norwegians aren't real.

You're the one making the claim. Burden of proof is on you.

I never claimed they were real. I posted this thread because I enjoyed reading the last one. People from all over the world have witnessed these things and it interests me. If it doesn't interest YOU then why reply? That makes no logical sense.

• Like 3

i believe in succubus and i believe in demons too . people always ask for prove well some things cant be proven thats why we should say i/we believe because to believe in something is freedom of choice .. people always say science proved it to be wrong well i ask who will prove that science is right ?

• Like 1

i believe in succubus and i believe in demons too . people always ask for prove well some things cant be proven thats why we should say i/we believe because to believe in something is freedom of choice .. people always say science proved it to be wrong well i ask who will prove that science is right ?

No one will have to prove that science is right, because no one is claiming that science is right.

It is just that the scientific method is our best method of explaining the world around us. Is it allways right ? No, but unlike, lets say religion, science knows this and is able and willing to change once a better explanation is presented. Its all about evidence.

• Like 5

A wet dream is always caused by either an incubus or a succubus. Come on, everyone knows that. God created them to embarrass you, especially in gym class. (I'm not being serious at all)

If you were to have set up a lot of ghost hunting equipment and have 1000 people do 1 demonic evocation per person. And get 950 successful summoning's with something showing up on all the equipment you'd set up. Then and only then would it be worth believing in the possibility of anything demonic.

This is one thing I find lacking in the metaphysical community. A lot of people talk all hardcore about the entities they summon and yet when asked a lot of them refuse to set up ghost hunting equipment. It's as if they want to stay in their fantasy world. If I had the money I'd do this myself. I think it would be a huge step forward.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

No one will have to prove that science is right, because no one is claiming that science is right.

It is just that the scientific method is our best method of explaining the world around us. Is it allways right ? No, but unlike, lets say religion, science knows this and is able and willing to change once a better explanation is presented. Its all about evidence.

fair statement ... agreed ...but its still up to the individual to believe and up the the others to disbelieve . there will be always pro/contra debates its been like that since forever .

• Like 1

A wet dream is always caused by either an incubus or a succubus. Come on, everyone knows that. God created them to embarrass you, especially in gym class. (I'm not being serious at all)

If you were to have set up a lot of ghost hunting equipment and have 1000 people do 1 demonic evocation per person. And get 950 successful summoning's with something showing up on all the equipment you'd set up. Then and only then would it be worth believing in the possibility of anything demonic.

This is one thing I find lacking in the metaphysical community. A lot of people talk all hardcore about the entities they summon and yet when asked a lot of them refuse to set up ghost hunting equipment. It's as if they want to stay in their fantasy world. If I had the money I'd do this myself. I think it would be a huge step forward.

i want to say that i dont summon demons , they scare me so i wish rather not to mess with it . İ fully agree to setting up cams if one is so into it . But honestly , i live alone and i had my fair share of things that have happened witnessed by others . But if i was to set up a cam and i would actually see something ? i would never ever want to sleep again . yeah am a women we get scared lol but seriously i dont want to mess with those things . but you know lets look at the population a very large amount believe and had experienced certain things . Do they all have screws loose ? or what is this phenomenon that hunts humans since existence ?

• Like 1

YA AMAR, it is clear from the last few threads I've read with your comments that your belief in (insert entity of choice here) is not based on any sound evidence or logical conclusions.

• Like 2

YA AMAR, it is clear from the last few threads I've read with your comments that your belief in (insert entity of choice here) is not based on any sound evidence or logical conclusions.

can you be more specific , i dont understand . i agree for certain things there are is no sound evidence thats why i say we either believe or dont there is no middle way

fair statement ... agreed ...but its still up to the individual to believe and up the the others to disbelieve . there will be always pro/contra debates its been like that since forever .

Sure its fine to believe anything you wan't, just as long as you don't pretend that it has anything to do with science.

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy

can you be more specific , i dont understand . i agree for certain things there are is no sound evidence thats why i say we either believe or dont there is no middle way

IMO you seem far too prone to belief, why would you believe that succubus and deamons are real?

Sure its fine to believe anything you wan't, just as long as you don't pretend that it has anything to do with science.

again agreed ...i am not a scientist lol i merely go by what i experienced since childhood and throughout my life .

IMO you seem far too prone to belief, why would you believe that succubus and deamons are real?

as i stated before things were happening since my early childhood . throughout live people look for answers and i looked into very many things at the end again it boils down to a believe . its like love who can prove love ? what is love and where does it come from ? if you google that subject science cant prove that but it does exist because most of us love right ???

• Like 1

If you want to do that I would be in favor- but I don't think that anyone who has experienced this kind of evil would voulenteer.

Sorry- that post was meant for Xenofish

Edited by Aquarius Chik

but you mention in '' my other threads '' can you pls clarify ?

as i stated before things were happening since my early childhood . throughout live people look for answers and i looked into very many things at the end again it boils down to a believe . its like love who can prove love ? what is love and where does it come from ? if you google that subject science cant prove that but it does exist because most of us love right ???

I agree, love is a human idea, not a 'real' thing.

And yes, the things that happened which you perceived in your own way you now believe.

• Like 1

If you want to do that I would be in favor- but I don't think that anyone who has experienced this kind of evil would voulenteer.

Sorry- that post was meant for Xenofish

this was a good post and i agree with you fully ...there are many things that are kept hidden .actually recently some scientists claim that all history of darwins teaching is wrong and that much of our history is wrong but it would cost x amount of cash to change it ... at the end we go with what we know and believe

• Like 1

Science can be used for proving or disproving just about anything. So- wrong you are. There's a million things that science can't even PROVE- just like the theory of evolution. Do we still call that science? It's not PROVEN. That's why they call it a THEORY.

• Like 1

this was a good post and i agree with you fully ...there are many things that are kept hidden .actually recently some scientists claim that all history of darwins teaching is wrong and that much of our history is wrong but it would cost x amount of cash to change it ... at the end we go with what we know and believe

You are absolutely right. There are many scientists who are frusterated because of it. It just baffles me that so many people put their ultimate faith into something that has just as many holes in it as religion supposedly does.

Edited by Aquarius Chik
  • Like 1

You are absolutely right. There are many scientists who are frusterated because of it. It just baffles me that so many people put their ultimate faith into something that has just as many holes in it as religion supposedly does.

exactly ...however i feel that science came from religion because when you look at all the scriptures god explains science . imho

• Like 1