Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lilith, the Succubus and BEK's

Aquarius Chik

I wish you could feel and experience the things I do on a daily basis, your opinions would change a whole 180 degrees.

I'd seek medical help if I did. Did I take magick away from myself. Yes I did. I started really looking at what I was doing and it all came down to self-delusion. I thought that I was manipulating reality. But when I put more time and effort into researching what was happening, I was let down. I'd spent years in what amount to pretending. All those spirits I thought I was, all those results I had, everything I had done was a self inflicted lie.

• Like 1

I'd seek medical help if I did. Did I take magick away from myself. Yes I did. I started really looking at what I was doing and it all came down to self-delusion. I thought that I was manipulating reality. But when I put more time and effort into researching what was happening, I was let down. I'd spent years in what amount to pretending. All those spirits I thought I was, all those results I had, everything I had done was a self inflicted lie.

If you ever want to understand what happened to you just ask. When did you first experience sleep paralysis in your life? When did you feel you were being attacked by an outside source what year? I can explain to you all the things you experienced and felt all those years, if you really want to understand it? Tell me about these spirits you thought you were, like famous personalities since dead? I can give you the answers that you are seeking and show you how to get the proof I am telling you.

Powessy.

...I am a member on over thirty sites so I am familiar with those of you that seem to have the need to shake the tree a little to see what kind of nuts come falling out, ... Powessy

Apparently, you have a lot of time on your hands..

• Like 2

Apparently, you have a lot of time on your hands..

I read and try to understand the content of the thread before posting my thoughts. I am looking for a specific entity and l Know that they are here asking questions through people in these threads. I go weeks and sometimes months without writing anything, I just wait for them to start talking again. This site will go silent for me soon enough also, so soon I will be gone and come back when I see them in the words again of those commenting. I am only here to find shadows and use my truths to lure them to me. I am very good at finding them, all I need to do is get my user name in your mind asking questions for the shadows to find me. Likely guy do you have a story? Are you here for the paranormal or out of loneliness. In the many sites I have visited I would refer to you as a familiar. A familiar is someone that holds many entities around them but not inside of them. A familiar tries to debunk the paranormal and tries to upset and hurt those posting in certain threads like obes, astral projections, majik, witchcraft, or people posting about powerful thoughts they have, these are symptoms of the allowed. Over the last few years an entity called the sparteil is the one they have been releasing into the veil. The sparteil just stay close to familiars for familiars are not allowed souls.but they can push your thoughts to get you to comment on things, getting names for them to find. The shadows and the sparteil use the same method for finding minds they address them throuhg sites like this and from familiars. So many posts, I wonder how many of them are in those areas I spoke of?

Powessy

When did you first experience sleep paralysis in your life?

I've never had it.

When did you feel you were being attacked by an outside source what year?

In 2007 when I was practicing energy work, but when I took my mind off of being 'attacked' it stopped. Meaning it was a self-induced attack. Just my imagination.

Tell me about these spirits you thought you were, like famous personalities since dead?

I've never thought this and it would be a bit pompous to think of myself this way.

I can explain to you all the things you experienced and felt all those years, if you really want to understand it?

I saw 'ghost' and 'spirits' when I was a child but I had/still have a good imagination. So that was what they were.

I can give you the answers that you are seeking and show you how to get the proof I am telling you.

I thought I was psychic once, I saw ghost, I would get impressions of places, my intuitions sharp, but it's all nonsense. There is nothing special about anyone. We just want to think were special. So we create a fantasy world so that we feel unique.

• Like 3

I've never had it.

In 2007 when I was practicing energy work, but when I took my mind off of being 'attacked' it stopped. Meaning it was a self-induced attack. Just my imagination.

I've never thought this and it would be a bit pompous to think of myself this way.

I saw 'ghost' and 'spirits' when I was a child but I had/still have a good imagination. So that was what they were.

I thought I was psychic once, I saw ghost, I would get impressions of places, my intuitions sharp, but it's all nonsense. There is nothing special about anyone. We just want to think were special. So we create a fantasy world so that we feel unique.

may i ask you what made you come to the conclusion that all is just imaginary ?

Because it is. Plain and simple. If I image something so vividly and consistently that I can manifest a hallucination of it. Then is just my imagination. All those things I saw were the manifestation of some unconscious desire. Ever results from the sigils I've used was just confirmation bias. Every ghost I've summoned was just the results of my own desires. There was nothing there but I wanted it so strongly that I created a delusion.

• Like 1

Because it is. Plain and simple. If I image something so vividly and consistently that I can manifest a hallucination of it. Then is just my imagination. All those things I saw were the manifestation of some unconscious desire. Ever results from the sigils I've used was just confirmation bias. Every ghost I've summoned was just the results of my own desires. There was nothing there but I wanted it so strongly that I created a delusion.

i do agree that we create things with our minds ...no doubt about that . But there are things that people are able to see or experience without them calling for it or even wanting to experience something . i had numerous things happening but i never called for it , it is rather frightening .

• Like 1

But there are things that people are able to see or experience without them calling for it or even wanting to experience something . i had numerous things happening but i never called for it , it is rather frightening .

Well so have I which is why I got into magick to maybe understand what was happening and before anyone says it, I'm not a psychic in denial.

Well so have I which is why I got into magick to maybe understand what was happening and before anyone says it, I'm not a psychic in denial.

i think it is normal to doubt ourselves when things are happening . Again , i can understand if we try to induce certain things it can be our minds playing tricks . But to call it all imaginary ? no !!! i know what i have seen and experienced many people dont seek such things it seeks us . that is what i believe . And of course if you mess with the wrong things as someone said : be careful where you knock , you may never know what might answer ? Did you find your answers in magic ?

• Like 1

Same here. Everything I've seen was completely out of the blue. Also, the few times I've done magic, another person in the room saw the same thing I was apparently imagining. It becomes a little more convincing when other people are seeing and describing the same thing.

So why did you end up doing magic ? did you try to find answers through it ? i always equal magic with the black arts even when some say they use white magic . i am still searching for answers on why it is happening to some people . There are some explanations out there but the experiences are just to frightening to brush it away with just a mind playing tricks

• Like 2

No, one of my friends was into it, and we started dabbling because we lived in a small town and there wasn't much else to do besides drugs.

i would imagine this to be a dangerous cocktail ... are you still into it the magic i mean ?

I never did the drugs. I meant that the magic was a (probably) safer alternative.

I still dabble, but I'm not any good at it.

i am still trying to find out why people would mess with magic some things that happened were scary enough for me . what can one achieve with magic ?

• Like 1

Black Eyed Kids has all the markings of a modern Internet urban legend. If you do a Google Trends search for it, you'll see that it popped up out of nowhere as an idea in the mid 2005s and no-one was talking about it online before then. It has since spiked a couple of times in popularity, the way any modern fad, urban legend, popular culture, etc. phenomena do. Here's Google Trend's search history for "black eyed kids": http://www.google.ie...black eyed kids

That's a classic sign of an Internet urban legend. Some creepypasta gets posted on forums like this, Reddit, Digg, etc. and if it's creepy sounding enough, it gets popular, gets copied and pasted around the Internet, people invent their own versions and upload them etc. Seriously, what do we have other than a bunch of what are effectively anonymous or third-hand stories being posted around the Internet? A huge amount of which read like bad horror fiction?

It's really hard to take any of this seriously. Nearly every BEK story I've read just comes across as badly written fiction.

Hmmmm . I am not familiar with this manifestation of the 'phenomena' , but more familiar with it generally - in its other and numerous manifestations, but usually in people's daily life. Nowadays with the internet, as you have outlined above, we can see the dynamics a lot clearer. I suppose as time goes on this process will multiply.

What I find interesting is, regardless of the the theme ; 'black eyed children' MiB , and one I looked into ; 'the case of the fake social workers', the general theme tor plot of the 'experience is the same, regardless of how it manifests , what you out line above is an excellent example of 'spreading'. . The case of the 'Fake Social Workers ( before modern rampant internet and mobile phones communication even) spread at a ridiculous exponential rate. The first reports to police were considered rare and curious, then more came in and police began to first suspect a gang doing it, then a network, then so many calls started coming they realised it could not be happening ( this is a bit like the copy cat crime ) - eventually they did capture person , who had, after hearing the stories, started to pretend he himself was a fake social worker - this is a most interesting aspect of these cases.

It is quiet possible real kids will gang together and start behaving as these 'black eyed children' ( wait ! ... that's the Goth's ! - ;) )

But lets suspend our hope / belief/ denial / outrage for a moment and look at the actual phenomena. No matter how much one might deny the reality, it is reality for many people. And again, the interesting thing is , these things follow a specific pattern, and have certain indications.

Look at AC's post #32 :

I've read an account of a man who supposedly felt sorry for them and let them in. ... He said he felt almost drugged or something. Really relaxed and almost incoherent. The one BEK got really close to him and started 'sucking his essence' or 'life force' out of him.

In another account I read [that I posted here] a boy [probably a teenager] let two of them in and what they said was "We came to collect you."

As soon as I read that I was ... hello! That is so typical, just like the 'spreading ' of the phenomena. The 'almost felt drugged' or 'hypnotized' , 'helpless' 'as if in a dream' etc is typical ... people act like automatons and it is very indicative of a certain 'occurrence' , or if you like 'state'. With the fake social workers ( people come to the house and say there has been a report about your kids and they need to talk to you and see the kids and check on them, then they say they have to take the kids with them, ) most people reported that they realised later there was something fake , false, robotic even about these people, later, they could not believe that they believed them at the time. They said they felt like they were in a trance or drugged and had to comply with these people. It was only when they started to suggest they were taking the children that the parent snapped out of it ( I guess the parental instinct was stronger ... as soon as they did snap out of it they realised how crazy it was and 'why did I even let them in in the first place ... I didnt even ask to see ID, whats wrong with me, etc ( fortunately no children were taken, the only evidence is the reports

The same state is reported with other similar experiences, especially the 'UFO abduction' and seems indicative of a particular psychological state.

The next stage is, for whatever reason, people start pretending they themselves are one of them ... this may 'spread' as well and is evidenced by the MiB phenomena and many other occurrences, even through history we have cases of spreading hysteria / possessions / hallucinations ... sometimes effecting whole villages, monasteries and nunneries ( which should be indicative of some of the causes ? )

MiB is the classic case - it started as above and went through the early stages. Then people started to pretend they were MiB ... some even started a Men in White rival 'agency' ... then there was the movies about them, people started going to the movie and dressing as MiB ... MiB parties ... this one is unusual as a feature of the occurrence is usually, it dies out overnight .... in the case of the fake social workers, it rose to a ridiculous rate, peaked out and then vanished - no more reports . Interesting that they guy that caught pretending to be one, couldnt explain why he did it, he was compelled in a similar way the ;victims' were. .

These things have always been with us, in one form or another ,,, they may not be part of modern day reality, but that does not stop them manifesting and playing out their plots and patterns in the framework and context of the culture they appear in, They are not going to dissipate through any denial of them ... but more through their expression.

One cant rely on a map or specific pattern for their manifestation - it is more a case of certain components and themes in common that get reversed, rearranged and played out in variations ... as it needs to be, for a specific reason.

Which leads to the reasons why these events need to happen to happen.

But thats another and much longer post.

------------------------------

Lilith and succubi ? best **** I ever had ! :tsu:

;)

Edited by back to earth

[/font]

That may be, but the succubus and the incubus are sexual demonic entities. How ever in your right mind could you call Jesus a shadow person? I don't buy it.

:) .... I like your other responses to - powessy's post is very confused and jumbled, it has some interesting documented 'principles' but they are mixed up and mixed in with a range of other stuff ... which is why it reads like a bowl of Fruit Loops ... I was going to comment on it ... but you did fine

• Like 1

And yet someone here who claimed to be able to successfully project to others failed to project to me. So to me there is no evidence for me to believe in it. Every attempt I've ever made I ended up lucid dreaming.

Somewhere along the way it all got confused ... consider this, a magical document on ' Body of Light' projection from probably the best known 'Magician' and occultist of the last century - Aleister Crowley , instructions for training people in his magical order ( and they would be tested on their abilities at each grade before being passed to the next one.

" 1. Let the student be at rest in one of his prescribed positions, having bathed and robed with the proper decorum. Let the place of working be free from all disturbance, and let the preliminary purifications, banishings and invocations be duly accomplished, and, lastly, let the incense be kindled.

2. Let him imagine his own figure (preferably robed in the proper magical garments and armed with the proper magical weapons) as enveloping his physical body, or standing near to and in front of him.

3. Let him then transfer the seat of his consciousness to that imagined figure; so that it may seem to him that he is seeing with its eyes, and hearing with its ears.

This will usually be the great difficulty of the operation.

4. Let him then cause that imagined figure to rise in the air to a great height above the earth.

5. Let him then stop and look about him. (It is sometimes difficult to open the eyes.)

6. Probably he will see figures approaching him, or become conscious of a landscape.

Let him speak to such figures, and insist upon being answered, using the proper pentagrams and signs, as previously taught. "

... and so on ( from ' Liber O' )

Note the bold ( that I added) , somewhere along the way, it has been interpreted a bit differently .

• Like 2

Hello MarvelousChester We are the voices that powessy has with him all the time we are not the same as you are and do not understand things the way you do. We do not understand worlds and thoughts of worlds as you are part of them. We understand that you are not yourself and himself together and we understand that you will never become yourself inside of yourself to become yourself again as long as the sparteil is still inside of you and the rest of the allowed. We do not understand how you became yourself inside of yourself and he is teaching us about you and the other people of this world how you are put together and how you become something again. We are not yourself and we are not ourselves yet, but we are not a thing to become you either, so do not understand this to much as we are not inside of yourself and himself together.

ourselves

Okey dokey then

:unsure2:

• Like 2

You got close ... the idea is to want it so strongly that you create an illusion ... then you get it. I think you got deluded because you expected physical results directly from practice ? Instead of practice causing change in 'psychology' and that causing change in physicality and then getting a result.

... just guessing .

i am still trying to find out why people would mess with magic some things that happened were scary enough for me . what can one achieve with magic ?

Well, if something is defined as crap... and it sticks, why would someone get into it. Then, you could get an interest, read about it, but read the wrong author ... more crap.

If you want to get into it for all the wrong reasons, then you will be frustrated (here is a wrong reason ... wanting to wield power that can 'magically' effect the physical plane .... pffft !

Cheap, silly and BS magic ... then , there is theurgy, a type of magical practice that develops and expands the various parts of the self ... and if practiced right, improves and balances those parts. It wont give you magic powers but may help you develop the powers you do have, to their fullest potential .

In this system, what one can achieve (since you asked) is , as well, as what is outlined above, the development and control of the spirit, mind emotions and body ( all four, at the higher levels, mental and physical prowess in a certain field must be demonstrated before advancement to the next level - I chose martial arts for the physical aspect ) but the main achievement is to help someone discover their 'true purpose', the reason they came here - incarnated - their special ability and what they want to learn, and develop their vehicle in all aspects so as to be able to find and express this 'True Will' as best they can. The idea is, the more of us that are doing that, the better our society will be.

But there are many byways, dead ends, mazes and traps, usually because of us seeking base ends, like trying to manipulate others, nature and the physical plane, to inappropriate ends.

http://hermetic.com/crowley/book-4/aba1.html

Well, I suppose I do it because I'm curious about the paranormal and my curiosity of it is stronger than my fear of it by a large amount.

What could one achieve? That depends on quite a lot, I think. If what the witches tell me is true, you can achieve many different things, ranging from boosted confidence to material gain. Also, some do it more for spiritual reasons, not simply for personal gain. Others might do it because they're looking for answers. It really depends on the person. Personally, I don't do it all that much, so I can't say.

A cat ... that is curious ... and is playing with magic .... :)

Now ..... this is reminding me of something ..... :whistle:

The system that I most trust is sigil magick based on the works of Austin Osman Spare. It's psychological magick. Plain and simple. I've had the best and truly only results using it.

As for the other stuff, I can imagine anything I desire to the point of creating an illusion, but that only makes it real in my mind.

Yes, but where the mind leads the rest will follow ( more so with the unconscious mind ! ) , for most of us ... within the parameters of 'physical possibility'. But in areas where our imagined restrictions hold us back, we may be able to achieve a 'miracle'. Usually when one of our base drives is triggered ( like self preservation, parenthood etc. ) . Lom Milo DuQuette in his book ' My life with Spirits' , who claims success ( he wanted money and 'prestige' and got it ) , is interesting ( although I find the rest .... mhe ) in that his initial working was one of virtual emotional panic about the welfare of his family.

" To obtain Magical Power, learn to control thought; admit only those ideas that are in harmony with the end desired, and not every stray and contradictory Idea that presents itself.

• Fixed thought is a means to an end. Therefore pay attention to the power of silent thought and meditation. The material act is but the outward expression of thy thought, and therefore hath it been said that “the thought of foolishness is sin.” Thought is the commencement of action, and if a chance thought can produce much effect, what cannot fixed thought do? "

- LIber Librae

But I guess you already realise this from your work with sigils .

I've never had it.

Hello XenoFish

What if all of creation was in the mind and started as an imagination to become what it is now. You just do not understand the higher mind. You exist in this world and you exist in the higher mind at the same time. There are two yous happening at the same time, the you in your higher mind is able to feel and hear things it is where your control points to you are located at. As above so below. A soul entered in to your higher mind and unpacked many souls all around you higher mind. Don't believe me then close your eyes and find that meditative place you know and ask that something touch you and they will. tell them to run their finger across your head and they will. These ghosts and imaginations all happened in your higher mind. The higher mind is like a hologram or matrix occurring all the time, your thoughts and feelings and memories are all within this place. Your higher mind is contained in a treemend that allows all this to happen.

Powessy

[/font]

:) .... I like your other responses to - powessy's post is very confused and jumbled, it has some interesting documented 'principles' but they are mixed up and mixed in with a range of other stuff ... which is why it reads like a bowl of Fruit Loops ... I was going to comment on it ... but you did fine

Tell me what part confuses you, please elaborate? This is not a simple thing to explain and with so many questions people have do to a life of misguided beliefs it is a up hill battle to try to explain anything outside of those beliefs.

Powessy

Okey dokey then

:unsure2:

This statement from them bothers you. You would not be so fast to dismiss their words knowing that if you are an allowed soul they are inside of your mind trying to become you. These voices "ourselves" are the higher minds of souls that were taken out of their bodies in life, as not allowed souls to become imaginations in the minds of those that want to become gods. In the soul world the more souls you have inside of your mind to become something there the more minds you have to find answers to things. Imagine one higher mind capable of producing as much information as a supercomputer, now you add an angel to create and put the minds images together and make them solid you can create whole worlds and even universes with enough minds.

Powessy

Edited by powessy