Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Germany in a state of SIEGE

Socio

Sounds like human traffickers are getting rich and things in Germany are getting very ugly

Unfortunately - things will probably get a lot more uglier.

who did not see this coming?

Everyone saw this coming - except Merkel so it would seem.
  • Like 7

Sounds like human traffickers are getting rich and things in Germany are getting very ugly, who did not see this coming?

Some 100k refugees came here. By statistics, some of them are :

- Criminals

- Traffickers

- Idiots

Roughly 80 Million native Germans are living here. By statistics, and by my experince as well, some of them are :

- Criminals

- Traffickers

- Idiots

So what exactly is the claim of the article and what exactly do you want to discuss about the situation in Germany?

• Like 9

- Criminals

- Traffickers

- Idiots

Roughly 80 Million native Germans are living here. By statistics, and by my experince as well, some of them are :

- Criminals

- Traffickers

- Idiots

So what exactly is the claim of the article and what exactly do you want to discuss about the situation in Germany?

The foreign criminals, traffickers and idiots have no place or right to bring any additional strife to a foreign country and the citizens of that country have the right to be upset their government is allowing them to. There's plenty of genuine refugees, but the majority are economic migrants claiming asylum as a technicality.

• Like 7

The foreign criminals, traffickers and idiots have no place or right to bring any additional strife to a foreign country and the citizens of that country have the right to be upset their government is allowing them to. There's plenty of genuine refugees, but the majority are economic migrants claiming asylum as a technicality.

Which is OK with Germany as long as they are as well trained as those coming now. There is a a desperate need for trained professionals in Germany to meet the demand of German products abroad. They have been trying for years now to recruit them in large numbers, now they got them.

• Like 1

One of my cousins conceded that she wouldn't mind housing one of them.

Favorite cousin status is now gone...

My Oma is moving here, not because of this but I'm glad she is.

• Like 6

The foreign criminals, traffickers and idiots have no place or right to bring any additional strife to a foreign country and the

citizens of that country have the right to be upset their government is allowing them to.

The German government does not allow crime and trafficking from both, natives and refugees.

• Like 3

Looks like Merkel wants Facebook to silence anything negative about what is going on in Germany.

http://www.cnbc.com/...rant-posts.html

[/size][/font][/color]

When they start going out of their way to deliberately suppress freedom of speech you know it is bad.

[/size][/font][/color]

Well, in most civilized countries hate speech is forbidden. Does not change the perpetrators though... it just makes them choose their words more carefully but they still use every occasion to spread their xenophobia around.

And no, I don't agree with Merkel, I would rather have people understand that xenophobia is but a mixture of arrogance, ignorance and fear... or all qualities we rather not adorn ourselves with.

• Like 3

Looks like Merkel wants Facebook to silence anything negative about what is going on in Germany.

*snip*

You still seem to be on the propanagda train, for whatever reasons, and to state that Merkel "wants to silence anything

negative about what is going on in Germany" is an idiotic statement at the highest degree possible. I`m in the opinion that

you have a very defective knowledge about the freedom of speech and the freedom of press in Germany. Fact is that there

are ongoing negotiations, or attempts for, by the German government with FB to do not publish hate speech comments.

When they start going out of their way to deliberately suppress freedom of speech you know it is bad.

I will not repeat some of the horrible hate speech comments published on FB in relation to immigrants but if you think that such

comments are subject to the freedom of speech, than you have a very low level of ethics.

• Like 4

I will not repeat some of the horrible hate speech comments published on FB in relation to immigrants but if you think that such

comments are subject to the freedom of speech, than you have a very low level of ethics.

Unless the comments are directly calling others to physically attack the immigrants then people should be able to say whatever they want to voice their opinion.

• Like 4

Unless the comments are directly calling others to physically attack the immigrants then people should be able to say whatever they

want to voice their opinion.

The discussions with FB are about hate speech comments, rasistic comments, appeals for violence against immigrants, nazi comments

and similar. The discussions are not about to limit personal opinions as long as the comments are in compliance with ethical standards.

And whoever want to criticise the government and/or its actions or to call Merkel a limping duck, is free to do so.

• Like 2

Ooh it's nice to have a thread about the migrant situation and how it spells doom for Europe, I was waiting for someone to start one, because four is simply not enough.

God bless the daily mail.

• Like 8

The discussions with FB are about hate speech comments, rasistic comments, appeals for violence against immigrants, nazi comments

and similar. The discussions are not about to limit personal opinions as long as the comments are in compliance with ethical standards.

And whoever want to criticise the government and/or its actions or to call Merkel a limping duck, is free to do so.

Appeals for violence against immigrants I can see being removed but is that where the speech suppression will stop?

I am betting not, these are progressives you give them a inch they will take a mile every single time, it will go from curtailing hate speech to controlling the message real fast.

• Like 4

Appeals for violence against immigrants I can see being removed but is that where the speech suppression will stop?

...these are progressives you give them a inch they will take a mile every single time, it will go from curtailing hate speech to controlling the message real fast.

What, conservatives never did the same thing?

Colour me shocked!

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

Unless the comments are directly calling others to physically attack the immigrants then people should be able to say whatever they want to voice their opinion.

Facebook itself has it's policies on hate speech and racist comments. I am afraid a compagny dictates the rules of it's own platform.

So if you are insulting refugees moving to Germany and that FB is made aware of it, they have the authority to silence you. It's that simple.

Edited by Draco20

- Criminals

- Traffickers

- Idiots

- Criminals

- Traffickers

- Idiots

Yup. They make it to look like no crime ever existed prior to the arrival of the immigrants.

Hell in the 70' Yugo mafia was well known. They held a good portion of human trafficking in and arround Frankfurt area. Hamburg area was held by native germans. Berlin devided by Turks and Germans.

In the 90' when refugees came from ex yugoslavija there were also some criminals who immidiately started human traficking and prostitution rings. Where are they now? NOWHERE. DONE. Germany will do the same with the new criminals. Sort them out and get rid of the scum. At least they have the balls to do it unlike some other countries who can not do anything but bit ching.

• Like 2

I am betting not, these are progressives you give them a inch they will take a mile every single time, it will go from curtailing

hate speech to controlling the message real fast.

FB itself stateted that they do not have enough German speaking people to supervise and to clean up the platform from hate

speech in German language. And if you think, as per yr comment, that speech suppression begins when hate speech gets

forbidden, then yr understanding of freedom of speech is inadequate.

• Like 3

FB itself stateted that they do not have enough German speaking people to supervise and to clean up the platform from hate

speech in German language. And if you think, as per yr comment, that speech suppression begins when hate speech gets

forbidden, then yr understanding of freedom of speech is inadequate.

I'm more concerned about the home grown women and girls (local German civilians) that now have to watch what they wear around these damn groups of lazy illegal Muslim thugs.
  • Like 6

Which is OK with Germany as long as they are as well trained as those coming now. There is a a desperate need for trained professionals in Germany to meet the demand of German products abroad. They have been trying for years now to recruit them in large numbers, now they got them.

There was a massive fight, and when i say massive i mean 300+ people, - Yesterday in one of the German Camps between two groups of "Migrants" who clearly cannot get along with one another. - Who where the two groups? Doctors versus Engineers?

• Like 7

There was a massive fight, and when i say massive i mean 300+ people, - Yesterday in one of the German Campsbetween two groups of "Migrants" who clearly cannot get along with one another. - Who where the two groups? Doctors versus Engineers?

Nope, Afghans VS Syrians... wherein I suppose the Afghans are out of the door soon.

Ooh it's nice to have a thread about the migrant situation and how it spells doom for Europe, I was waiting for someone to start one, because four is simply not enough.

God bless the daily mail.

Don't know where you are from - and frankly I don't really care. But I'll tell you something that happened here in Australia two years ago.

A friend of mine walked into a Bank on a very hot day in summer.

Waiting in line in front of her was a women wearing a full Burqa from head to toe (face covered in the black material....except for her eye's)

Friend says - " Oh you must feel very hot in that"

Women in Burqa say's " No, I am comfortable - oneday you will be wearing the same thing"

Friend - lost for words - did not know what to say - and dismissed the remark at the time.

Take from that what you will.

Edited by Astra-
  • Like 7