Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Germany in a state of SIEGE

Socio

Nope, Afghans VS Syrians... wherein I suppose the Afghans are out of the door soon.

Aren't refugees supposed to be seeking a haven from the strife that uprooted them?

Why should other nations open up their doors to people who want to bring their religion-based - often thinly disguised as political-based - crap with them?

• Like 6

Don't know where you are from - and frankly I don't really care. But I'll tell you something that happened here in Australia two years ago.

A friend of mine walked into a Bank on a very hot day in summer.

Waiting in line in front of her was a women wearing a full Burqa from head to toe (face covered in the black material....except for her eye's)

Friend says - " Oh you must feel very hot in that"

Women in Burqa say's " No, I am comfortable - oneday you will be wearing the same thing"

Friend - lost for words - did not know what to say - and dismissed the remark at the time.

Take from that what you will.

That's one of the problems I have with Muslims. They aren't happy for people just to accept them they want to change you. I'm not saying they all do but their religion calls for it. They don't leave these beliefs in the ME or Africa when they migrate to other countries. They want to spread them. So what happens if they become the majority in a country. Will they embrace equality and liberty or revert to the ways of their old country. Taking a big chance on your children and grandchildrens future.
  • Like 7

That's one of the problems I have with Muslims. They aren't happy for people just to accept them they want to change you. I'm not saying they all do but their religion calls for it. They don't leave these beliefs in the ME or Africa when they migrate to other countries. They want to spread them. So what happens if they become the majority in a country. Will they embrace equality and liberty or revert to the ways of their old country. Taking a big chance on your children and grandchildrens future.

No matter where food will come before morals... and they will learn that only open societies will be able to provide for all. If they don't believe me all they have to do is take a good look at Turkey and see how fast all civic and commercial advances can go down the drain if you let the Koran thumpers govern.

Aren't refugees supposed to be seeking a haven from the strife that uprooted them?

Yes....but it is the scum that are the opportunists that jump in on the genuine and the most needy - that are slipping in likes snakes and vermon that are and will be of great concern to Western society as we know it.

Why should other nations open up their doors to people who want to bring their religion-based - often thinly disguised as political-based - crap with them?

Totally agree - and it should be of great concern to Western society in geneal. Edited by Astra-
  • Like 5

Some 100k refugees came here. By statistics, some of them are :

- Criminals

- Traffickers

- Idiots

Roughly 80 Million native Germans are living here. By statistics, and by my experince as well, some of them are :

- Criminals

- Traffickers

- Idiots

So what exactly is the claim of the article and what exactly do you want to discuss about the situation in Germany?

Sure every country has criminals and idiots but why take other countries criminals and idiots. Want things to get even worse. In this case though its not all about the criminals even. Their beliefs are a lot different than most people in the west even other Muslims that have never lived in the ME or Africa. These young men especially think its their right to treat women the way they want or even people of other faiths. They proved that when the water canons were fired at them and they drug women and children in harms way so they could say look at what you did when they got hurt. So it goes much deeper than just criminals
  • Like 3

They want to become the majority Ash - and IMO no - they will never accept or embrace the Western way of thinking fully.

Apparently - after 9/11 happened - 80% of the Middle East cheered when the Twin Towers came down.

Politicians and the do-gooders have got a very short memory.

• Like 4

Looks like Merkel wants Facebook to silence anything negative about what is going on in Germany.

http://www.cnbc.com/...rant-posts.html

[/size][/font][/color]

When they start going out of their way to deliberately suppress freedom of speech you know it is bad.

[/size][/font][/color]

Geez....Merkel really is intent of repeating history in some fashion. What's next, is she gonna start burning books she doesn't like?

• Like 3

The discussions with FB are about hate speech comments, rasistic comments, appeals for violence against immigrants, nazi comments

and similar. The discussions are not about to limit personal opinions as long as the comments are in compliance with ethical standards.

And whoever want to criticise the government and/or its actions or to call Merkel a limping duck, is free to do so.

1) "Hate Speech" is usually only so in the eye of the beholder. From what I'm starting to suspect, ANY anti-migrant, anti-Merkel speech is being considered "hate speech".

2) Isn't this:

whoever want to criticise the government and/or its actions or to call Merkel a limping duck, is free to do so.
a form of "hate speech" as well? What's the new-wave, current definition of "hate speech" now?
  • Like 1

That's a logical point that's being buried under the noise nowadays.

They want to become the majority Ash - and IMO no - they will never accept or embrace the Western way of thinking fully.

Apparently - after 9/11 happened - 80% of the Middle East cheered when the Twin Towers came down.

Politicians and the do-gooders have got a very short memory.

Exactly, I don't think their mindset has changed that much. Iran is always calling for death to America even when things are going great.
  • Like 2

I'm more concerned about the home grown women and girls (local German civilians) that now have to watch what they wear

around these damn groups of lazy illegal Muslim thugs.

You can be sure that the home grown grlz and ladies give a **ht on what some radical Muslims think the women should wear or

not.

• Like 3

You can be sure that the home grown grlz and ladies give a **ht on what some radical Muslims think the women should wear or

not.

Well I'm glad to hear that toast - how many of the local women have you spoken to ?

Early days my friend - early days.

Edit to add - maybe if it was your wife, your daughter, or your mum that was accosted by a group of (no where to go, unemployed muslim thugs) then you will finally take some notice ?

Edited by Astra-
  • Like 3

1) "Hate Speech" is usually only so in the eye of the beholder. From what I'm starting to suspect, ANY anti-migrant, anti-Merkel

speech is being considered "hate speech".

No, there is a clear red line that must be crossed to enter the hate speech section. General criticism, on the government/politicians

and on situations, like the immigrant situation, is the freedom of speech. To call Merkel a limping duck might be an insult but I would

not define such statemant as hate speech.

Example for hate speech: some weeks ago there was a picture posted on FB, published by a private immigrant support group, showing

a smiling 6yo Syrian girl in a park where the local fire station opened a hydrant for the pleasure of the kids there. A German FB user

commented that "a flame-thrower would had been the better option for the kid". Thats what I call hate speech. And BTW, the guy was a

trainee at a big German car manufacturer and the management got informed about his post, so he got fired immediately.

2) Isn't this: a form of "hate speech" as well? What's the new-wave, current definition of "hate speech" now?

See above.

• Like 2

I'm more concerned about the home grown women and girls (local German civilians) that now have to watch what they wear around these damn groups of lazy illegal Muslim thugs.

lazy Muslims thugs.. wtf you are some disgusting human beeing, sounds to me like gypsy thievs and lazy jews who steal jobs.......... I dont know who raised you but they did a very bad job, but maybe your parents arent at fault since you are an adult, so I guess you must be a unsatisfied human beeing who find it easy to judge 3 billion people, without knowing any of them, its not just disreseptful it shows your attitude towrds human life, if you had one spark of intellegence and experience inside of you, you would know that there are all kinds of humans and humans have a free will, thus you cant just insult a whole group of peopel who you dont know, who were just born in a moslem country which is in a worn torn state thanks to the EU and the USA. So get your **** together, seriously people like you are disgusting.

• Like 2

lazy Muslims thugs.. wtf you are some disgusting human beeing, sounds to me like gypsy thievs and lazy jews who steal jobs.......... I dont know who raised you but they did a very bad job, but maybe your parents arent at fault since you are an adult, so I guess you must be a unsatisfied human beeing who find it easy to judge 3 billion people, without knowing any of them, its not just disreseptful it shows your attitude towrds human life, if you had one spark of intellegence and experience inside of you, you would know that there are all kinds of humans and humans have a free will, thus you cant just insult a whole group of peopel who you dont know, who were just born in a moslem country which is in a worn torn state thanks to the EU and the USA. So get your **** together, seriously people like you are disgusting.

What ? learn to spell first.....and basically I don't trust people like you. So do not bother me again......
  • Like 3

What ? learn to spell first.....and basically I don't trust people like you. So do not bother me again......

lol do you seriously think I want trust from someone who calls a whole group of people lazy thugs.....I dont befriend myself to racists, sorry.

• Like 2

A little harsh there. Most people judge these migrants based on the society they came from, and most Middle Eastern cultures are horrible by western standards.

People are indeed people so there's good and bad wherever you go, but to ignore the reality of the situation is just as ignorant. It's a fact that schools and other official authorities have asked girls and women to lower their quality of life(losing their freedom of choice with clothing) to appease foreign migrants or suffer "misunderstandings"(rape/harassment). Not to mention all of the other changes their culture and country is enduring to satisfy foreigners.

This angers people.

Edited by Wickian
  • Like 4

A little harsh there. Most people judge these migrants based on the society they came from, and most Middle Eastern cultures are horrible by western standards.

People are indeed people so there's good and bad wherever you go, but to ignore the reality of the situation is just as ignorant. It's a fact that schools and other official authorities have asked girls and women to lower their quality of life(losing their freedom of choice with clothing) to appease foreign migrants or suffer "misunderstanding"(rape/harassment), this angers people.

its not the migrants fault if the schools do it, they are plain stupid to impose such rules and it shows that the SCHOOLS and german authorities dont respect the freedom of women, they blame the migrants, I bet they would have been okay with miniskirts.

Edited by hellwyr
  • Like 1

Well I'm glad to hear that toast - how many of the local women have you spoken to ?

Well, I live here and I know the self-confidence of the grlz and ladies very well. And they would, just for the reason of

provocation, wear hot pants and mini skirts more often even if the weather would not be perfekt for such dress. :yes:

Early days my friend - early days.

No, its more an unsuccessful try of a minority group of morons ppl.

Edit to add - maybe if it was your wife, your daughter, or

your mum that was accosted by a group of (no where to go, unemployed muslim thugs) then you will finally take some

notice ?

Of course!

• Like 1

lol do you seriously think I want trust from someone who calls a whole group of people lazy thugs.....I dont befriend myself to racists, sorry.

Silly little person - I did not call a whole lot of people lazy thugs.. just groups of lazy thugs.

Wake the hell up - it aint going to get any better pal.

• Like 4

Silly little person - I did not call a whole lot of people lazy thugs.. just groups of lazy thugs.

Wake the hell up - it aint going to get any better pal.

Do you even understand what you are writing, or do you just repeat what someone else told you, because it seems to me that you dont comprehend your own words "these damn groups of lazy illegal Muslim thugs"

- you called a group of people lazy because they are supposdly muslims and they are not allowed to work currently because of their status

- you called a whole group thugs, so you say they are generally criminal even though you dont know if they have commited any crime, or is longing for a better life a crime in your eyes, if so you must be misarble.

• Like 2

Well, I live here and I know the self-confidence of the grlz and ladies very well. And they would, just for the reason of

provocation, wear hot pants and mini skirts more often even if the weather would not be perfekt for such dress. :yes:

No, its more an unsuccessful try of a minority group of morons ppl.

Of course!

We will see Toast - we will see.

Once a cancer gets a foothold - it can be a slow one.

I hope your country and surroundings will be strong against it.

Edited by Astra-
  • Like 3

It's a fact that schools and other official authorities have asked girls and women to lower their quality of life(losing their freedom

of choice with clothing) to appease foreign migrants or suffer "misunderstandings"(rape/harassment).

There are approximately 32.000 schools in Germany. I`ve heard about one or two where the school directorate tried to influence

the freedom of choice with clothing. Such try isnt supported by any existing law, so it was, and will be, just a try.

That are the facts.

• Like 2

There are approximately 32.000 schools in Germany. I`ve heard about one or two where the school directorate tried to influence

the freedom of choice with clothing. Such try isnt supported by any existing law, so it was, and will be, just a try.

That are the facts.

and that school was in bavaria which by "nature" is a very conservative state, it shows that the people in charge there believe that the woman is at fault for rape, it shows their own attitude.

Edited by hellwyr
  • Like 2

and that school was in bavaria which by "nature" is a very conservative state, it shows that the people in charge there believe that the

woman is at fault for rape, it shows their own attitude.

Bavaria isnt just a conservative state, Bavaria is the place in our solar system where conservatism has been invented (ca. 4500 BC)

and developed further into perfection. :yes:

• Like 1