Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Germany in a state of SIEGE

Socio

Well, well, well... Leftie "so in the trend" pagan... Shove your skit paganism up your rear end, efkin' moron. Do you have slightest idea/clue about pagan rituals, starting with animal and human sacrifice, huh? Want bloody eagle much? Ask your "pagan mindset" pals to perform such... There will be sea of vomit...

So you're scared of pagans too... the one from the left and *booooo!* now the one from the right too :lol:

Is there anyone you are not afraid of?

• Like 1

So you're scared of pagans too... the one from the left and *booooo!* now the one from the right too :lol:

Biotech food.

• Like 1

So you're scared of pagans too... [...]

Why to be scared of pretend to be pagans? Just softy, hairy, beer drinkin' folks...

[...]

Spider woman...
  • Like 1

Why to be scared of pretend to be pagans? Just softy, hairy, beer drinkin' folks...

Spider woman...

You know I like you, so I will give you some more attention, for therapeutic purposes.

You see, speaking of pretending, many Muslims are pretending too. Just like many Christians are pretending. Many of the pretenders are not pretending because they don't feel their own faith or don't want to believe, they are pretending their personal belief fits the forced dominant religion, because dominant religions are almost never up to their own commandments, meaning they're almost never tolerant.

But you're misinformed about pagans today, among other things. They are as real as any other religion, especially in the traditions in which old belief was not substituted with Christianity, but rather hidden under it.

So when you're being disgusting towards pagans, you are being disgusting towards my own tradition. If it was out of ignorance, you're forgiven. If it was out of animosity, **** you and those who brought you up so insecure.

• Like 1

Well, well, well... Leftie "so in the trend" pagan... Shove your skit paganism up your rear end, efkin' moron. Do you have slightest idea/clue about pagan rituals, starting with animal and human sacrifice, huh? Want bloody eagle much? Ask your "pagan mindset" pals to perform such... There will be sea of vomit...

Was there any need for that at all?

You can rest assured modern paganism does not involve animal sacrifice, unlike some other mainstream major modern religions. As for human sacrifice... really? I know a few things that have been sacrificed around here, one of which is common sense, another common decency.

• Like 3

You know I like you, so I will give you some more attention, for therapeutic purposes.

You see, speaking of pretending, many Muslims are pretending too. Just like many Christians are pretending. Many of the pretenders are not pretending because they don't feel their own faith or don't want to believe, they are pretending their personal belief fits the forced dominant religion, because dominant religions are almost never up to their own commandments, meaning they're almost never tolerant.[...]

Where... OK, you lost me...

[...]

But you're misinformed about pagans today, among other things. They are as real as any other religion, especially in the traditions in which old belief was not substituted with Christianity, but rather hidden under it.

So when you're being disgusting towards pagans, you are being disgusting towards my own tradition. If it was out of ignorance, you're forgiven. If it was out of animosity, **** you and those who brought you up so insecure.

Misinformed?! 'Bout folks running around, chanting, and crying about long lost gods? Freaking stupid, as much as clinging to any religion. Heellloooo. Its 21st century, for f's sake.
  • Like 1

Was there any need for that at all?

You can rest assured modern paganism does not involve animal sacrifice, unlike some other mainstream major modern religions. As for human sacrifice... really? I know a few things that have been sacrificed around here, one of which is common sense, another common decency.

Ah, modern paganism... Funny... Basically, you can make things whatever bull$#!+ up, and pretend to be 'Oh so spiritual'... Nice...

Why not throw that garbage (any religion) away today, and build tomorrow without that garbage?

• Like 3

The Blood Eagle was a Christian invention to tarnish the character of the Norse

You take some criminal muslims and say all immigrants are like that and they must proof their innocence to you,

No, NODBDY did that, that is why I pointed that out to you. You are one of those over the top PC Clowns who screen for grammatical discrepancies in order to create an argument. You got nothing. It is MORE than clear that Astra referred to the claims made in the article linked in the OP who described a large number of people taking advantage of genuine plight of refugees.

Now someone wanna explain why we are taking in refugees instead of wiping out the offenders? When has it worked like this? Someone invades you, so you go - here have the country, we will rely on our neighbours to provide for us - why are we all not behind these refugees in their own country like the war on terror is supposed to be doing???? Why is the country just being handed over to these criminals? If we are waiting for all the innocents to leave so we can fry the scum with Nukes I could understand, but we all know that won't happen. What's the deal?

otherwise the topic of muslim thugs, wouldnt come up.

BS, did you read the OP ro did you just skim for posts you could attack unfairly? You are a bloody clown mate.

Here - you seem to have missed the very first post of this thread somehow!!!

We paid a trafficking agent for false visas to fly here to Germany,’ says 34-year-old Atif. ‘We claimed asylum and came to Giessen camp with other migrants. Three weeks ago, because we had families, they gave us a proper home.’

The thugs are the ones boasting about how they cheat the system and use genuine refugees as cover with false documents!!!!

And you obviously missed this from the OP as well:

‘Many women have felt the need to sleep in their clothes... they won’t go to the toilet at night because rapes and assaults have taken place on their way to, or from, there. Even in daylight, a walk through the camp is fraught with fear.’

THAT is a genuine complaint from a genuine refugee warning that THUGS have taken advantage of the Crisis!!

This whole discussion is only about that; muslim terrorists, thugs thievs...etc there are no reasonable arguments only fearmongering, hatespeach and agitation.

From the bloody immigrants!!!!!

AGAIN - from the Opening Post!!!!!!

Yesterday, the Mail reported how social workers and women’s groups in Giessen wrote a letter to the local state parliament claiming that rape and child abuse were rife in the refugee camp.

Thousands of economic migrants are posing as refugees to reach Europe

Women said rape and child abuse were rife in Giessen's refugee camp

The people in the CAMP are the ones screaming for help!!

Also people with criminal mindsets are found everywhere you dont need to be moslem to be criminal, there is enough rape and other criminal acts commited by christians and historically viewed

NO Crap Sherlock!!

SO - Would it not be worse to have EVEN MORE crime forced into your country when all you wish to do is help a fellow man?????

And did you notice I asked a local - toast, who lives in the country and would have a better idea than you or I if this is an accurate claim????

Did you think that far ahead? No!! You ran with the Don't label all Muslims BS crap line. Fair go mate, grow up.

christianity has a lot more blood on their hands than moslems.

Whilst that is completely irrelevant, I call shenanigans on that claim, it is total BS.

But you have just exposed your agenda dearie!! Careful how you sit down next time!!

Anyway this whole discussion is useless.

Yes, you did not read the OP, made a silly argument based on grammar that is 100% unfounded. I suggest you adopt the courtesy of reading an entire thread before you comment in future. Others do you know. It is the polite thing to do if you wish to join into a discussion that is already happening.

If there is something to be afraid of then its people who create scapegoats and persons who split the people into varous hostile groups which fight eachother and not some immigrants.

Immigrants were never part of the equation, the thugs who take advantage of the immigrants plight was always the subject here, your mind is too small to understand the difference it would seem? I mean seriously, why do you think the term "moderate muslim" exists?

We should just get rid of religion and be done with it. Lift the level of education in early years, prove how things really work, and let the Abrahamic Gods join the Roman and Greek ones in the halls of myth where they belong.

• Like 4

Nope I am pagan but IT IS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS what SOMEONE BELIEVES. Typical western imperialistic mindset, same mindset people fought against for centuries :).

When someone brings their belief into my country, and wishes to change the culture, or make special dispensation for them, then it becomes MY Business.

Religion is a fantasy that causes war animosity and grief. I should not have to be subject to others faith in an imaginary being. I cannot go rape and pillage in the name of Mickey Mouse, so why the heck should I allow others to do so in my country for an imaginary being?

We need accountability. Religion is just a way for people to sidestep accountability, and that is why it remains powerful - too many use that angle to their personal advantage. I should be able to ask why I should live through times of religious turmoil when I am quite positive that there is no such thing as any God.

• Like 4

When someone brings their belief into my country, and wishes to change the culture, or make special dispensation for them, then it becomes MY Business.

Are you sure Syrian refugees want to change your culture? Is that what they told you?

Edited by Draco20
  • Like 2

The parade of dip****s who get up on their latte boxes and proclaim the virtues of Sharia, seemingly the only voices heard from the Islamic side of the fence, other then protestations of either innocence in sending people to die for ISILISIS or protestations of victimisation, drive many to think that they DO speak for the community.

• Like 4

Are you sure Syrian refugees want to change your culture? Is that what they told you?

As I mentioned to the somewhat dimmer one, it is NOT the refugees that are the concern, the letter linked to in the OP was written BY the refugees and aid workers.

AGAIN from the link in the OP:

Yesterday, the Mail reported how social workers and women’s groups in Giessen wrote a letter to the local state parliament claiming that rape and child abuse were rife in the refugee camp.

Refugees have the very same problem!!!! And this is what they are supposed to be fleeing!!!

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

Some people fear for their culture and latch on to the terrorism bit to try to eliminate immigration and even expel immigrants. It is an unfortunate thing to watch. Today an act of terrorism occurred in Oregon where the gunman reportedly asked what religion people were before shooting them. Weird.

The left calls for gun restriction (as though Oregon did not already have them) and the right calls for immigration controls. Gun restriction doesn't work unless private possession of guns is almost entirely banned (not in the cards), and immigration controls have been shown pretty obviously, considering the number of illegals, to be a waste of time, as well as harmful to the country's economy and society.

Refugees have the very same problem!!!! And this is what they are supposed to be fleeing!!!

It's very possible some rotten apples crept in the lot. I wouldn't make a generalization though.

Edited by Draco20
  • Like 1

It's very possible some rotten apples crept in the lot. I wouldn't make a generalization though.

Changed your name?

There never was any sort of generalisation though, as I keep pointing out, the refugees themselves are making the complaints. How do you come to a conclusion that anyone has generalized? Did you read the OP?

There are rotten apples, and they are making life misery, and this is what people feared - that is what this is all about, the rotten apples. Nobody at all every said "the refugees" it is quite clear that the troublesome contingent are the ones being referred to here.

However, regarding refugees, I would like to know why they flee the country and not fight for it like everyone else does.

• Like 4

The parade of dip****s who get up on their latte boxes and proclaim the virtues of Sharia, seemingly the only voices heard from the Islamic side of the fence, other then protestations of either innocence in sending people to die for ISILISIS or protestations of victimisation, drive many to think that they DO speak for the community.

And the group(s) who are invading Europe do not even play well together, so how on earth will they assimilate?

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6614/germany-sharia-refugee-shelters

The whole thing is surreal. Seriously, a fiction writer wouldn't attempt such a story line.

• Like 5

Changed your name?

Yep, I used to be Phenix20, now I am Draco20 :tu:

However, regarding refugees, I would like to know why they flee the country and not fight for it like everyone else does.

They are looking for a better life, away from war and chaos. I can't blame them. Syria is a mess that we have contributed in the making.

Edited by Draco20
  • Like 2

Yep, I used to be Phenix20, now I am Draco20 :tu:

Any reason?

Just curious.

They are looking for a better life, away from war and chaos. I can't blame them.

Nobody does, but nobody runs either. I do not understand why they are just leaving the country in droves and handing it over to terrorists? No doubt I am missing something here - hence the question.

Syria is a mess that we have contributed in the making.

That is why Syria was invaded and the globe is handling refugees??

I do not think so mate.

• Like 4

Any reason?

Just curious.

Not one that would have any meaning to you. Draco is nickname I use on another forum.

I was hoping, however, to be easily recognizable by my avatar and broken english. ;)

Nobody does, but nobody runs either. I do not understand why they are just leaving the country in droves and handing it over to terrorists? No doubt I am missing something here - hence the question.

The women and children who fled had no intention to fight and I don't think they should be forced to, so that's for starters. For the men, I couldn't really tell. A refugee is someone who has been forced to leave their country because of war or persecution. I am not the one to judge if their decisions to leave was the right one, but they are surely not responsible for what's happening there. It's a geostrategic war instigated by Great powers. Some refugees are old, some are maimed. Some are opposing both the regime and the extremists. Others are young and do not see any point in remaining in piles of rubbles leaving behind the country they have lost faith in, looking a better opportunity and to survive.. As I said, I can't blame them for that. I would have done the same.

That is why Syria was invaded and the globe is handling refugees??

I do not think so mate.

ISIS is a product of the 2003 Iraq War. They came over in Syria to join the armed revolution that the West and it's Gulf allies have been supplying in a bid to overthrow the Assad regime. These extremist groups have been slowly but surely taking over the opposition, drawing fanatics and zealots from around the world. Now, we are bombing their country to try to fix things up. The whole situation is a backfiring of Western interventionist policies.

Edited by Draco20
  • Like 1

...For the men, I couldn't really tell. A refugee is someone who has been forced to leave their country because of war or persecution. Some are opposing both the regime and the extremists. Others do not see any point in remaining in piles of rubbles leaving behind the country they have lost faith in, looking a better opportunity and to survive.

Many of the 'able bodied men' that 'should have stayed there and fight' are trying to emigrate/and establish for their families.

Which would be the same God damn thing that I would do if I were put in their place, based on a hopeless situation.

• Like 3

Not one that would have any meaning to you. Draco is nickname I use on another forum.

I was hoping, however, to be easily recognizable by my Avatar and broken english. ;)

Cool, and thanks, I was wondering if you might have read a good book, seen a movie, heard a song etc. You never know where the next good recommendation might come form.

The women and children who fled had no intention to fight and I don't think they should be forced to, so that's for starters. For the men, I couldn't really tell. A refugee is someone who has been forced to leave their country because of war or persecution. I am not the one to judge if their decisions to leave was the right one, but they are surely not responsabile for what's happening there. It's a geo strategic war instigated by world powers. Some refugees are old, some are maimed. Some are opposing both the regime and the extremists. Others are young do not see any point in remaining in piles of rubbles leaving behind the country they have lost faith in, looking a better opportunity and to survive to live another day. As I said, I can't blame them for that. I would have done the same.

Women children and elderly rarely if ever fight, but still we do not see this from other countries - ever. We all stand and fight for our homes and homeland. That is simply the way of things. Nobody just goes "OK, see ya, have the country". The US Freed many people from brutal regimes under the power of Hussein and OBL, now nobody worries about terrorists taking over a country, we just all house the people these monsters kicked out??

I am just not understanding the situation. What you give a reasons for the women children and elderly to escape violence, but no reason why the violence happen without challenge. Why are we seeing so many refugees, and no action against the terrorists? Russia is making headlines, and wants to bomb the animals, and are being chastised for it???? How is that different to the war on terror? They are just doing what Syrians should be doing with help from allies.

ISIS is a product of the 2003 Iraq War. They came over in Syria to join the armed revolution that the West and it's Gulf allies have been supplying in a bid to overthrow the Assad regime. These extremist groups have been slowly but surely taking over the opposition. Now, we are bombing their country to try to fix things up. The whole situation is a backfiring of Western interventionist policies.

I wont give that CT stuff the time of day, it is not worth it, Sorry man, you are just wrong, this has been going on way longer than that. The Middle East had a chance until Khomeini deposed the Shah. There was a glimpse of what the country could be until that stupid Ayatollah decided that Allah was being shortchanged and brought religious rule back in force. The middle east had a chance, religion blew it for them. And continues to do so today, creating homeless people.

• Like 5

Many of the 'able bodied men' that 'should have stayed there and fight' are trying to emigrate/and establish for their families.

Which would be the same God damn thing that I would do if I were put in their place, based on a hopeless situation.

You would not send your family to a safe place, and stay and fight for your home so they may return?

I would.

• Like 4

The problem in the Middle East is Islam. I have nothing against the religion itself (well no more than I have against any religion that asserts it and it alone is the truth), but it does teach things that are pretty bad, such as Jihad and suppressing women and silly notions such as those who die in battle get a heaven surrounded with virgins.

I think any educated, cultured Muslim deals with these things in a flavor of denial -- much as tolerant Christians do with their fundamentalist brethren, but unfortunately many Muslim young men are attracted to the sense of superiority it gives them. I have dealt with such in Indonesia and Malaysia and Thailand -- they are arrogant and often dangerous in their attitude, and feel entitled to enforce their religious and cultural norms on others by force, including murder.

Of course this sort of thing is hardly unique to Islam. I know Americans as bad, and lots of fundamentalists of all religions. There is hatred and bigotry everywhere -- it just so happens though that in our day it is in its worst forms concentrated in the Middle East, just as in the mid-twentieth century it was concentrated in Germany and Japan.

• Like 3

You would not send your family to a safe place, and stay and fight for your home so they may return?

I would.

If I could afford to, sure. But that is not the normal situation.

Where would 'temporary safe place be' by the way? Most can't afford that luxury. Most familes send the eldest, most able, hopefully most educated son out as the family astronaut. Hopefully he's not a screwup.

• Like 2