Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia in Syria

LucidElement

I had to do the same thing. Paul does not expose the US for creating ISIS. He does point out that Obama just wasn't sure who we should be supporting and that support may have ended up with ISIS. That's very possible. However, we did enable the creation of ISIS. When Obama pulled our troops created the environment that allowed their existence. No, we're not a terrorist nation, just a stupid nation. Hopefully things change in about 15mons. I wish we were feared. We may never be able to recover from the damage this POTUS has caused.

I agree and I also have that fear but I have a greater fear that whoever the next (non Democrat) president is may need to stand so strong that Putin and China push back too hard as well - but there really is no other choice now.

Its seems the prophecies of the Bible may play out and China is building to take over

A lot of evangelicals read the eschatology of this and see Gog and Magog. I cannot see that YET. Ezekiel 39:6 points to a potentially fearful event for the US and maybe western Europe.

6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the Lord. More than one scholar I've read thinks this seeming casual reference is pointing to the fate of the US. I pray they are wrong. If Putin leads a force against Israel in the future and it is devastated, seeming supernaturally, since the Russians don't "do" supernatural they might very well assume it is the US who destroyed their expeditionary force - and nuke us.

There are always going to be citizens that oppose their own government and would like to seize power for

what ever reason - and if outside powers get involved covertly and ramp it all up with promises of alliances

and support etc etc it can soon spiral into something violent that threatens the peace and prosperity of

the general population -

I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing in Syria wasn't encouraged or even coordinated from the 'outside' ...

Situations created to build the tensions and provide political theatre for the outside world so they can start

talking about a 'civil war' - and tut tut how terrible it all is... for example - how hard would it have been at the

beginning of the insurgency for one of the defectors from the army (before they swapped sides)

to shoot and kill protesters quite cynically and deliberately to cast blame on the Assad regime...?

Or for someone to shoot from the direction of Syrian Army presence... ?..

Not saying this is what happened just saying it's best not to just accept things at face value - because

it's not nice to be played for a fool...and removing the Assad regime was always going to be a BIG job

a massive undertaking because of Russia being a strong ally -

This clip has done the rounds many times but it's worth keeping in mind.... and what better way of destabilizing

'taking' a country than doing it from within by covertly plotting with some disgruntled factions on the inside -

mordor...

re underlined..I'm glad you have said that...

always more ways than one to look at things...like...

the insurgents were fighting to GAIN power and wealth... but they (if there were some really genuine ones at the

beginning) have caused their country untold misery and destruction..look at the millions who have fled - they would

still have a stable country if it wasn't for the insurgents kicking the whole sorry affair off -

there's a word for people like that..... traitors

or to be more generous - some might have been gullible and fell for the dirty tricks that were played to set the scene

for the outside world's perception of a 'civil war' -

Emails from Hillary Clintons email server verifies what General Clark said. Bush and Blair planned Iraq a year before it happened. Not just emails, also leaked classified memos.

http://www.newsmax.c...0/17/id/696750/

http://www.bbc.com/n...litics-34565182

And Bush (big oil) and Cheney (Haliburton - war machine) had lots to gain from a "War on terror" truly traitors and not "patriots" in my book. http://theinternatio...amily-rich.html

Eisenhower warned us of a military industrial complex:

http://www.history.c...ustrial-complex

Edited by Shiloh17
  • Like 2

Russia prepares to rain down hell fire on ISIS: Putin's forces deploy 'Blazing Sun' heavy flamethrower missile launcher to Syria... which is capable of flattening eight city blocks.

2D6AC14700000578-3272872-image-a-1_1444852343260.jpg

link

Eight blocks up in smoke with one bomb, this is insanity. I fear many civilian casualties.

Edited by Black Red Devil
  • Like 5

Russia prepares to rain down hell fire on ISIS: Putin's forces deploy 'Blazing Sun' heavy flamethrower missile launcher to Syria... which is capable of flattening eight city blocks.

link

Eight blocks up in smoke with one bomb, this is insanity. I fear many civilian casualties.

The US used this technology also but it was in the mountains of Tora Bora. Thermobaric weapons are a special slice of hell, to be sure.

• Like 1

I listened to that 4 times. Can you quote the part that you infer our creation of ISIS from? And to be clear, could you say exactly what you mean by "create" ISIS? When I hear this it seems that the speaker (you in this instance) is actually saying that some part of the US government intentionally put together a plan to recruit jihadis, arm them and resupply them while they are acting in the region. IS this what you mean?

Who created the Mohagadine, alquada, the Taliban then Isis, we know how this started and by who, we know that to. Osamas code name working for the CIA was Geronimo and I think they even called him Tim.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=who+created+isis

• Like 1

If ever there were occasions for events where states as it is there is more than meets the eye open to public eyes in History ... interwebs is making this all whole new ball game ~ better or worse I hope the public digs in a front line on the side of clarity claims first before being entrenched in the bogs of 'truth' ~

I agree, and I think it's for the better.

For one thing, it's much harder to pull off a false flag. The main stream media was the sacrosanct source of propaganda for the powers that be. Now International news sites, alternative news sites and social media means the truth is out there in the open.

I think it is possible that the internet may prevent World War III.

• Like 1

For one thing, it's much harder to pull off a false flag. The main stream media was the sacrosanct source of propaganda for the powers that be. Now International news sites, alternative news sites and social media means the truth is out there in the open.

Possibly, but that assumes that some entity might actually desire the war to start at a certain point. I really hope that isn't true. Considering the weapons that will certainly be used, it will be the final war of it's kind.

These drones are a wonderful tool..

Possibly, but that assumes that some entity might actually desire the war to start at a certain point. I really hope that isn't true. Considering the weapons that will certainly be used, it will be the final war of it's kind.

There are quite a few warmonger oligarchs that want World War III.... just to name a few of the American ones... Kissinger, Soros, Brzezinski, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Obama... (He's not an American, but I'll throw Bibi in there just for you. :D ) There's a lot more just in the US.... not to mention all of the Anglo-American Empire.

The internet can bring down their plans... has already brought down some false flags....

That's why is is so important to them to be able to censor the internet and for the NSA to be able to eavesdrop when they want.

• Like 2

These drones are a wonderful tool..

God, have mercy on us all.

This is pure evil... no matter who is doing the bombing or guiding the drones.

Edited by robinrenee
  • Like 2

Isaiah 17:1 Behold, Damascus is taken away from [being] a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. Edited by and then
  • Like 1

I agree ~ that's the one thing that is puzzling to me ... the internet affords the international global community to know and be informed in real time all over the connected world, and all it is being used for and done with now at present is also to spread hatred and lies while ignoring it as an opportunity to do and share great positive things that is helpful to the world at large.

Early days yet but ... Time to not only talk the talk but to show the world where we walk the walk ... and time will always tell ...

~

• Like 2

This is war, ma'am. The only difference is the drones give us an unprecedented level of detail / insight into the nature of the beast, so to say. We should remember this before we decide to 'remove' another 'evil regime' to 'save the people'.

• Like 4

I agree ~ that's the one thing that is puzzling to me ... the internet affords the international global community to know and be informed in real time all over the connected world, and all it is being used for and done with now at present is also to spread hatred and lies while ignoring it as an opportunity to do and share great positive things that is helpful to the world at large.

Early days yet but ... Time to not only talk the talk but to show the world where we walk the walk ... and time will always tell ...

~

Also, you would think it is easier to start a revolution with the internet, actually it is the other way round, people are easier manipulated, they dont meet so often in private public spaces to discuss, they can be controlled and the information can be altered to fit a certain goal..... :)

• Like 1

Interesting view this Chossudovsky fellow has..

• Like 1

Yes, very hard to believe isnt it. What a complete m*r*n oder? It isnt like the US has their own deathsquads of box cutter wielding wonder Muzzies able to single handedly hit the economic and military centres of any given nation, is it.

It isnt like the US has been known to have funded groups like the Mujahideen (Taliban, AQ), or the FSA (ISIS), in her efforts to further geo poplitical aspirations..

Although the 'War on Drugs' was a sham, the 'War on Terror' is nothing like it. We are dealing with a clash of civilizations dont you know, 'Judeo Christian' Vs 'Islamic' culture. West Vs East, Occident Vs Orient. Everybody knows this.

• Like 2

Stupid? Your apparent hatred of the Russkies really seems to be coming out here. It's stupid for America to try to pretend that they can "support" the "moderate rebels" and help them defeat Assad, and, either at the same time or subsequently, then take on ISIS and defeat them. That's a stupid policy. The only possible way to any solution is to stabilise the situation, which means cooperating with, or at least not standing in the way of, Assad, and then trying to engineer some kind of diplomatic solution. Once again it only seems to be the stupid Russkies that have any grasp of the realities.

Why didn’t the US talk with the Russians on this stratagem then?

Why didn’t the US talk with the Russians on this stratagem then?

When the uprising began, the U.S saw this as a chance to topple Assad and wanted to arm the rebels with weapons and equipment to help them establish that goal.

But U.S public opinion was against helping the rebels after the attrocities they comitted in some villages against other sects of Islam, Christians, and whoever else they deemed unworthy to live, killing even children.

The U.S government still blames Assad for using the poison gas on civilians even though that is the most illogical thing Assad would have done. The United Nations say otherwise as to who used the gas: http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/05/us-syria-crisis-un-idUSBRE94409Z20130505

As the public opinion was against helping Syrian rebels, the U.S rebranded them "moderate rebels" and continue to aid them to this day.

When the Russians truly wanted to help an Ally in their fight on terrorism (ISIS) The U.S didn't want them in the fray for two reasons.

One: The U.S is more than likely fighting ISIS as they move near rebels fighting Assad's forces, keeping the FSA safe.

Two: Russia is fighting ISIS as they near Assad's forces kepping Assad's Army safe.

This has the U.S perturbed. Had they really been fighting ISIS, they would welcome Russian support fighting global terrorism. But, the underlying goal is still to topple Assad, otherwise they would hit the same targets that Russia has.

The Russian bombings on ISIS have helped the rebels gain ground on Assad's forces, interesting to see what happens next.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/10/24/cia-armed-rebels-march-on-assad-homeland.html

• Like 1

The Syrian President Bashar Assad has agreed to hold preliminary elections in the country, on the condition the move has the backing of the population, a member of Moscow's Parliamentary delegation has told the TASS news agency.

Curious to see how this develops..

When the uprising began, the U.S saw this as a chance to topple Assad and wanted to arm the rebels with weapons and equipment to help them establish that goal.

But U.S public opinion was against helping the rebels after the attrocities they comitted in some villages against other sects of Islam, Christians, and whoever else they deemed unworthy to live, killing even children.

The U.S government still blames Assad for using the poison gas on civilians even though that is the most illogical thing Assad would have done. The United Nations say otherwise as to who used the gas: http://www.reuters.c...E94409Z20130505

As the public opinion was against helping Syrian rebels, the U.S rebranded them "moderate rebels" and continue to aid them to this day.

When the Russians truly wanted to help an Ally in their fight on terrorism (ISIS) The U.S didn't want them in the fray for two reasons.

One: The U.S is more than likely fighting ISIS as they move near rebels fighting Assad's forces, keeping the FSA safe.

Two: Russia is fighting ISIS as they near Assad's forces kepping Assad's Army safe.

This has the U.S perturbed. Had they really been fighting ISIS, they would welcome Russian support fighting global terrorism. But, the underlying goal is still to topple Assad, otherwise they would hit the same targets that Russia has.

The Russian bombings on ISIS have helped the rebels gain ground on Assad's forces, interesting to see what happens next.

http://www.thedailyb...d-homeland.html

Yep, the TOW is a nasty little bit of business for a guy in a tank. Fortunately Putin is willing to die to the last Cuban tank driver :w00t: Seriously though, I don't wish that kind of death on anyone. It really is horrific. I have a high school friend who was a company commander in Germany in the 80's and his company used TOW's. I used to wonder if they really were as effective as he claimed. I guess I have the answer. Putin cannot be happy that his foray into the Syrian scrap has so far been relatively ineffective. It'll be interesting to see if he doubles down.

Russia is pounding The Free Syrian Army and then saying ''come here we will help you guys against ISIS!''. What hypocrisy. If the Kremlin thinks it can really end this civil war and achieve long-term stability by bombing the only genuine political opposition to Assad they are sadly mistaken.

Edited by Sam.
  • Like 1

However, we did enable the creation of ISIS. When Bush sent in our troops it created the environment that allowed their existence. No, we're not a terrorist nation, just a stupid nation. Hopefully things change in about 15mons. I wish we were feared. We may never be able to recover from the damage that POTUS has caused.

Fixed your post for you. :tu:

Russia is pounding The Free Syrian Army and then saying ''come here we will help you guys against ISIS!''. What hypocrisy. If the Kremlin thinks it can really end this civil war and achieve long-term stability by bombing the only genuine political opposition to Assad they are sadly mistaken.

If the so-called FSA were truly a genuine political opposition, they wouldn't be organized as, and allying themselves with, foreign-backed mercenaries. Russia has simply called their bluff and exposed the FSA as yet another ISIS-type of fraud. That's what the "F" really stands for.

• Like 1