Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does Anyone Remember these three books?

TheDizz

I pulled these out of an old trunk of mine (who even has a trunk anymore?) These books bring back fond memories of childhood maybe they will to some of you too. Enjoy!IMG_20150915_0039.jpgIMG_20150915_0041.jpgIMG_20150915_0037.jpg

• Like 3

Remeber these books very well. They were in the library in my public school. Sorta got me into all three of the topics. Thanks for the post TheDizz.

• Like 1

Great books. I have all of them plus 3 more in the series in the later softcover Scholastic Funfact Book editions, which unfortunately don't have the extra cover blurbs and frontispiece illos that the hardcovers had.

Edited by Oniomancer
  • Like 1

They bring my encyclopedia set, "Mysteries Of Mind, Space & Time", to mind. The books are my desert island picks for paranormal subjects. They are very comprehensive and very informative, although they are geared towards British readers more than American readers. Still, they may be the best such collection out there.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

They bring my encyclopedia set, "Mysteries Of Mind, Space & Time", to mind. The books are my desert island picks for paranormal subjects. They are very comprehensive and very informative, although they are geared towards British readers more than American readers. Still, they may be the best such collection out there.

I have that same set. If I remember correctly, they were supposed to come once per month, after the first 2 volumes, I got a huge box with the remainder of the set. Some good reading, there.

• Like 1

I have that same set. If I remember correctly, they were supposed to come once per month, after the first 2 volumes, I got a huge box with the remainder of the set. Some good reading, there.

I got all of them at the same time. If there's a fire, they get saved before my other paranormal books. They cover so many beings and events in a fairly comprehensive way. I likely won't donate them to Goodwill.

Holy crap! I don't specifically remember those titles, but I do remember EMC! That was many decades ago in a land far, far away...

• 1 month later...

Sadly I've never seen these. I would have loved them when I was younger. Thanks for sharing, maybe now I can get them for my kids.