Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rogue's Gallery III

Saru

5 minutes ago, Piney said:

Me with my camper and log hauler.

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

Nice truck! I knew you had some redneck in ye!

• Haha 6

20 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Nice truck! I knew you had some redneck in ye!

Piney. ....I'm a "Down Jersey Piney" or "Jackson White" if you read Weird New Jersey.

Rednecks are suburban wannabes.   :lol:

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Piney said:

Piney. ....I'm a "Down Jersey Piney" or "Jackson White" if you read Weird New Jersey.

Rednecks are suburban wannabes.   :lol:

Not where I'm from. I'm surrounded by rural counties full of the real thing and you'd pass unnoticed among them. They'd think you kith and kin. Most are descended from the Over Mountain Men who fought and mingled with the Cherokee and Creek, the one's who were the bane of Ferguson on King's Mountain.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

This is my home, Piney, what the land and what folks look like down here, out in the woodlands and valleys, rivers and mountains where hunting, fishing, trapping and farming are still their passion.                                                                                                    

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

This is my home, Piney, what the land and what folks look like down here, out in the woodlands and valleys, rivers and mountains where hunting, fishing, trapping and farming are still their passion.                                                                                                    

I was friends with Mary Green "The Tennessee Bigfoot Lady" and your state was full of great hosts including her. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

OH SURE @.ZZ.   LIKE MY TRUCK AND NOT MY GRANDCHILDREN! I SEE HOW YOU TEXANS ARE!!!!!

• Haha 9

15 minutes ago, Piney said:

I was friends with Mary Green "The Tennessee Bigfoot Lady" and your state was full of great hosts including her. 

I never had the pleasure, but we are known for our hospitality. I would hope she looked into ol' green eyes in Chickamauga National Park since she was so close. That was my stomping grounds growing up and my favorite legend.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I never had the pleasure, but we are known for our hospitality. I would hope she looked into ol' green eyes in Chickamauga National Park since she was so close. That was my stomping grounds growing up and my favorite legend.

:tu:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Piney said:

OH SURE @.ZZ.   LIKE MY TRUCK AND NOT MY GRANDCHILDREN! I SEE HOW YOU TEXANS ARE!!!!!

I missed that! Cool kids! :tu:

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, .ZZ. said:

My grandsons a few years ago.

index 3.jpg

As handsome a pair of Texacans as I've ever seen.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On Friday, July 20, 2018 at 7:46 PM, Piney said:

In that picture of me taking a shoplifting report I'm 48 and I compete in sporting events with a 70cc chainsaw so he doesn't stand a chance anyway. :lol:

Wait I posted a shirt less photo? I don't see it what did I eo?? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, -Nuke- said:

Wait I posted a shirt less photo? I don't see it what did I eo?? 

No, I'm breaking your stones. :lol:

• Haha 2

@Piney well if you are tryin to confuse me more, mission accomplished. I need A Rosetta stone to comprehend whatever you said, not American 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lots of good pics you have, Piney. You been in the UM for a long time and I seen your posts over the years. I got to read your latest journal entry...needs to go there to comment on it. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Solipsi Rai said:

Lots of good pics you have, Piney. You been in the UM for a long time and I seen your posts over the years. I got to read your latest journal entry...needs to go there to comment on it. 

The last time I blogged was about .......I don't remember.... but Yelekiah was still alive so it had to be 10 years. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Piney said:

The last time I blogged was about .......I don't remember.... but Yelekiah was still alive so it had to be 10 years. 

Oh, it was a recent status update, my bad. I never read your blog, I got them mixed up. 

• Like 1

Probably shouldn't have focused on how horny you were.

Harte

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

On 7/26/2018 at 3:13 PM, Piney said:

@Swede  @Harte  @kmt_sesh

First talk on Indians I ever did.

Webp.net-resizeimage (17).jpg

Smile! The budding educator. Given my nature/background, one must inquire in regards to the missing antler tines. Do you recall what they were used for? Pressure flakers, buttons, or some other craft?

Edit: Addition.

Edited by Swede

12 hours ago, Piney said:

@Swede  @Harte  @kmt_sesh

Last talk on Indians I ever did.

2009_0821Meetingdisplay0075.jpg

And the mature educator. Nice! An amusing aside: That very same model of globe resides on the top of a file cabinet in my study and is currently about 1.5 m from my right elbow. Mine is dated 1958-1961.

It is also personally gratifying to observe that you are having the opportunities to somewhat restore your past losses. Carry on!

Edit: Addition.

Edited by Swede
  • Like 3