Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rogue's Gallery III

Saru

12 minutes ago, EU1B1UE said:

On a work trip to a local see to see the Crow Players (Australian Football Team)

Me Getting Autographs pt1.JPG

Lucky you :) was it fun 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Ruby04 said:

Lucky you :) was it fun 

First time seeing any famous folk up close :w00t: I personal thought that these autographs could make me big bucks in the future :rolleyes:. Like most sports folks in Australia B), when they are caught doing something wrong or pass on they'll be in the limelight for a while :whistle:. Besides, most of the clients that I work with are MASSIVE :o fans of the Adelaide crows.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, EU1B1UE said:

First time seeing any famous folk up close :w00t: I personal thought that these autographs could make me big bucks in the future :rolleyes:. Like most sports folks in Australia B), when they are caught doing something wrong or pass on they'll be in the limelight for a while :whistle:. Besides, most of the clients that I work with are MASSIVE :o fans of the Adelaide crows.

Take it you’re not a crows fan then 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Ruby04 said:

Take it you’re not a crows fan then 

to be honst im not a sports person in general

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EU1B1UE said:

to be honst im not a sports person in general

I’m not, partner is Richmond tigers fan. 

So baby will be decked out in tigers stuff footy season

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2019 at 8:21 PM, Truthseeker007 said:

My girl and I.:)

IMG950538_resized.jpg

Handsome couple.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, tcgram said:

Is there any way to take Snapchat filters with me wherever I go??!!  

54799482_10158478248589966_6431016328013807616_o.thumb.jpg.3b32d14af8cd8b5008251ded54ff4265.jpg

It's a good thing you didn't post your phone number with this pic. You look stunning.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

It's a good thing you didn't post your phone number with this pic. You look stunning.

Those filters work miracles!!    :yes:

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, tcgram said:

You are beautiful without them, inside and out

• Like 8

Shucks.   :blush:    Thank you, my friend.  

• Like 6

3 hours ago, tcgram said:

I once read an article about these filters, some people get mentally ill because of them.

I think they call it "snapchat dysmorphia" - It seems that snapchat can trigger body dysmorphic disorder.

But, I'm not an expert here and I don't have snapchat!

Anyway....

You are such a positive and sweet person and that's the biggest beauty there is.

Our outside beauty will change with time. ;)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, LightAngel said:

You are such a positive and sweet person and that's the biggest beauty there is.

THIS^  so true.  It's only when we get a bit of age and perspective that we truly recognize the truth of it.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, LightAngel said:

I once read an article about these filters, some people get mentally ill because of them.

I think they call it "snapchat dysmorphia" - It seems that snapchat can trigger body dysmorphic disorder.

But, I'm not an expert here and I don't have snapchat!

Anyway....

Thank you for the kind words.   And I don't doubt that people get ill because of the filters.  I'm old enough and comfortable in my own skin to poke fun at them, thus the picture.   :lol:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, LightAngel said:

Yup.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, tcgram said:

Is there any way to take Snapchat filters with me wherever I go??!!  

54799482_10158478248589966_6431016328013807616_o.thumb.jpg.3b32d14af8cd8b5008251ded54ff4265.jpg

You don't need filters. You glow from the inside out. It's just who you are. However... You have amazing skin... anytime you want to share your secrets I am all ears! Lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Jenn8779 said:

You don't need filters. You glow from the inside out. It's just who you are. However... You have amazing skin... anytime you want to share your secrets I am all ears! Lol

You are too kind.   I have rosacea so I am careful what I use.   I like Mark Kay products as they don't seem to irritate my skin.  

• Like 3

Nosebleed seats but great view of the action. This shot was an effort to get the overall atmosphere more than show how well you can see the game.

B9D9CAD8-47A0-4F21-A203-A1DBD3D2EE7E_zps

• Like 8

On 3/10/2019 at 4:57 PM, tcgram said:

My daughter and I.  

5c85a477da6c9_53745067_10158452670734966_5607207528665448448_o(1).thumb.jpg.906c7a9e080122ed6d04ebdd7dbc0002.jpg

You look the same age. Glamour filter? :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 3/29/2019 at 1:11 AM, OverSword said:

Nosebleed seats but great view of the action. This shot was an effort to get the overall atmosphere more than show how well you can see the game.

B9D9CAD8-47A0-4F21-A203-A1DBD3D2EE7E_zps

Makes me want the weather to warm up around here so we can go to some games!!  :) 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, tcgram said:

Makes me want the weather to warm up around here so we can go to some games!!  :) 

It’s really nice today too. I just got back from a long walk around the city and there are a lot of Red Sox fans in town. Shorts and sunglasses is the uniform of the day 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

It’s really nice today too. I just got back from a long walk around the city and there are a lot of Red Sox fans in town. Shorts and sunglasses is the uniform of the day 

I'm really jealous!!   We've had temps in the lower to mid fifties, it's going to drop tonight to the lower 20's and snow.....

• Sad 5

We were low 70's today and sunny. Supposed to be 54 tonight. Then 57 and rain tomorrow.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 5