Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rogue's Gallery III

Saru

5 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Oh how'd that happen?  Planned, unplanned, step child, adopted ?

Wife wanted, "One more". So I had a vasectomy reversal, seemed the surgery worked... :passifier:

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Wife wanted, "One more". So I had a vasectomy reversal, seemed the surgery worked... :passifier:

Your wife must be younger than you?

18 hours ago, DieChecker said:

15 years. 

He's a chuck...

500389626_20210406_1718203_compress10.thumb.jpg.e2b8b828921bd0539e6219c145f5fcf0.jpg

He's going to be either in sales or politics.  Look at that grin!  :w00t:

• Like 5

On 4/10/2021 at 8:35 AM, DieChecker said:

15 years. 

He's a chuck...

500389626_20210406_1718203_compress10.thumb.jpg.e2b8b828921bd0539e6219c145f5fcf0.jpg

He's so cute! He could sell me a used car!

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

23 hours ago, tcgram said:

Bored ar the hospital, been here 3 weeks today....so playing with snapchat.   LOLSnapchat-257952700.thumb.jpg.ab3b9adc33a3b1cf2c5699edb2648a55.jpg

3 weeks? Whats up? :(

You're rather photogenic by the way I'm jealous. <_<

Edited by ThereWeAreThen
Cause i can
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

3 weeks? Whats up? :(

You're rather photogenic by the way I'm jealous. <_<

I had surgery for an infection in my left hip joint.  An antibiotic hip spacer was put in, and hopefully I will get to have my next surgery to put in a hip replacement in the next 3-4 weeks.    And I'm not very photogenic, it's the snapchat filters, but thanks.   

• Like 3

On 4/10/2021 at 8:35 AM, DieChecker said:

15 years. 

He's a chuck...

He's adorable!!   

• Like 5

2 hours ago, tcgram said:

And I'm not very photogenic, it's the snapchat filters, but thanks.   

This sentence is utter nonsense. Not once have I seen a bad picture of you; in only a handful have you used filters. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Overdueleaf said:

This sentence is utter nonsense. Not once have I seen a bad picture of you; in only a handful have you used filters. 

That's because I don't post the really bad pictures!   LOL  

• Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2021 at 1:36 AM, tcgram said:

That's because I don't post the really bad pictures!   LOL  

Most of my pictures i take are bad, one of the reasons why I don't bother anymore, besides I'm usually hungover so will look worse. :P

• Haha 5

• 3 weeks later...

Annnnnd, here's me now at 28.

image0(1).jpg

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Abramelin said:

Great...

Wheatonarts Presents ‘Wheaton Wide Open Weekend,' Free Admission for All Visitors

• By Sponsored Content
  •  
    • Oct 18, 2014 Updated Jun 18, 2015
    •  

1 of 4
Wheatonarts Presents ‘Wheaton Wide Open Weekend,' Free Admission for All Visitors

image.png.4c693bae3fdbfb93bc1346d952d08e6d.png

image.png.ac004c57d155ad93ff4f03b187c227ff.png

• Douglas W Brown Light's Edge / dwBrown

NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.

MILLVILLE -- WheatonArts presents another “Wheaton Wide Open Weekend” on Oct. 24, 25 and 26. Free admission is offered for all visitors each day. The program is presented by PNC Arts Alive, a multi-year, multi-million dollar initiative of the PNC Foundation, which receives its principal funding from The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. The goal of PNC Arts Alive is to help area residents gain access to the arts and to help arts organizations expand and engage audiences.

Each day children and their families can create “Felt Monsters” from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. in the classroom. The Education/Folklife Center will be open from Noon to 5 p.m. featuring the current exhibition, “Looking Back – To Move Forward! Ukrainian Headdresses.”

Special programs during the weekend are:

■ Oct. 25 – Nanticoke-Lenape Bone and Woodcarving Demonstration with Richard Joseph from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.

■ Oct. 25 – Customer Appreciation Week begins in the Museum Stores. Visitors receive a “Mystery Discount” of 20 to 50 percent off their entire purchase in each store. Each visitor receives one free Eco tote bag if he/she is on the WheatonArts mailing list or would like to join the list. Complimentary refreshments will be available in each store. One customer will receive a $250 Shopping Spree at the WheatonArts Museum Stores. Eligibility based on making a purchase during Customer Appreciation Week. Up to three entries allowed per day (one per store). The prize winner's name will be announced on Nov. 2 at 5 p.m. but need not be present to win. Customer Appreciation Week continues through Nov. 2.

■ Oct. 26 – Hallo-Wheaton Trick and Treat and Children’s Shows. 1p.m. to 4 p.m. Children and their families Trick or Treat in their Halloween costumes throughout WheatonArts. Children will have a chance to meet and take pictures with traditional costumed characters, such as Frankenstein’s Monster, the Mummy, the Grymm Witches, the too-tall scarecrow and many others. On the main stage, actors from Mystic Realms, a theatric arts organization, will perform an eclectic mix of short skits capturing the Halloween season. The event is scare-free and family friendly. In case of inclement weather trick or treating will be inside the Event Center.

The visitor experience at WheatonArts includes “Object Conversations” a participatory component of the current Museum of American Glass exhibition, “NJ 350: Through the Lens of Glass;” artist demonstrations in the Glass Studio at 11 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.; artist demonstrations in the Ceramic, Flameworking and Paper Studios; and shopping in the museum stores. The Sweets Suite Bake Shoppe Café is open from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Paper Studio open Wed., Sat. and Sun. only.)

WheatonArts is open Tues. through Sun., 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Admission: Adults $10.00, $9.00 Senior Adults and $7.00 Students. Children five and under are free. Free to shop and stroll except during outdoor special events. For more information about WheatonArts, call 856-825-6800 or 800-998-4552, or visit wheatonarts.org.

WheatonArts strives to make exhibits, events and programs accessible to all visitors. Provide two weeks notice for additional needs. Patrons with hearing and speech disabilities may contact WheatonArts through the New Jersey Relay Service (TRS) 800-852-7899 or by dialing 711.

Funding has been made possible in part by the New Jersey State Council on the Arts/Department of State, a Partner Agency of the National Endowment for the Arts, by funds from the National Endowment for the Arts, New Jersey Cultural Trust and the Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation. WheatonArts receives general operating support from the New Jersey Historical Commission, Division of Cultural Affairs in the New Jersey Department of State. Additional funding provided through a grant from the New Jersey Department of State, Division of Travel and Tourism.

Here you go.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/15/2021 at 2:43 PM, lightly said:

post-86645-0-82410900-1439581781_thumb.jpg .          Me and 'my' lake I grew up on..        

Great picture!!  :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/15/2021 at 11:43 AM, lightly said:

post-86645-0-82410900-1439581781_thumb.jpg .          Me and 'my' lake I grew up on..        

Wow, nice photo. What lake is this?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/14/2021 at 1:19 PM, tcgram said:

Big hair, don't care kinda day....

bighair2.thumb.jpg.7c23c75d03e57079eb172a26626ec99d.jpg

Beautiful.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/20/2021 at 9:45 PM, DieChecker said:

Me with the baby...

He just turned 1 year.

8103_resize_48.jpg.6e672e7de2907572d053e9153ad834a0.jpg

Great picture, beautiful child.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

Wow, nice photo. What lake is this?

Thanks..   Fife Lake Michigan.   It's a gorgeous, roundish, little lake about a mile across, with two islands and an islet .

one of the islands has a giant white pine where bald eagles nested ..I would watch them swoop down and come up with a fish!

there was an unimaginable amount of wildlife around there when I was a kid.   I know the lake intimately and love it dearly.:wub:

I live about 24 miles away now, but go visit it sometimes.

• Like 6