Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rogue's Gallery III

Saru

I wish I did, I wadded it up in San Diego and spent 10 months in the hospital.

Hint: Don't drink and drive.

Ouch!! On both ends of that.

• Like 2

Me putting on my Halloween costume last year:

vampire%2Bheart%2Band%2Bstake.jpg

Harte

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

See it won't let me take the pic's out of my pictures and paste on here! I've tried???

• Like 3

See it won't let me take the pic's out of my pictures and paste on here! I've tried???

If you want to send it to me I can host it for you.

Taken at the zoo last Friday.

post-17516-0-43077900-1444954969_thumb.j

• Like 7

Great pics, Taun! :)

• Like 3

She's still pretty smokin' hot. :w00t: ...and a really nice person as well.

20150912_171328_zpsiv3zveob.jpg

• Like 8

She's still pretty smokin' hot. :w00t: ...and a really nice person as well.

20150912_171328_zpsiv3zveob.jpg

Always had a soft spot in my heart for Ms Barbeau... Sigh...

I had the honor of meeting Sofia Loren ( :wub: ) back in the early 70's... Wish to heck I still had that photo...

Edited by Taun
  • Like 5

I had the honor of meeting Sofia Loren ( :wub: ) back in the early 70's... Wish to heck I still had that photo...

Sofia... wow. I think everyone has a soft spot in their heart for her. She is one classy woman. :tu:

• Like 6

Sofia... wow. I think everyone has a soft spot in their heart for her. She is one classy woman. :tu:

I fell in love with her back in the early '60's... I was a kid and watching a Sunday matinee movie on TV.. It was "Boy On A Dolphin"... The opening scene is of her

diving for sponges and when she came up out of the water in that thin dress... :o ... :wub: :wub: No "gender confusion" for me because of that moment...

(And I am ashamed of myself for misspelling her name... It is Sophia.... However, Sofia Vergara is another one on my "Oh MY" list!)

Edited by Taun
  • Like 4

No one told me that clown was dancing behind me...

That pic made my day. Priceless!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 5

Two words.

Joey Heatherton.

Harte

• Like 5

That pic made my day. Priceless!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There are about 5 pics taken while I was in that pose... In each of them that guy is doing another step in some sort of crazy "Walk like an Egyptian" dance...

Fun guy...

Edited by Taun
  • Like 2

There are about 5 pics taken while I was in that pose...

We are still waiting .....

• Like 1

This is me a few months ago at a party with some of my kung-fu comrades. We'd trained for over six hours that day already, and afterward I barbecued salmon for everyone that I'd caught the day before. It was a good time.

Red lantern

::EDIT::

I can't figure out how to add a picture other than via the albums, so this is the best I can do.

Edited by Podo
  • Like 6

I can't figure out how to add a picture other than via the albums, so this is the best I can do.

For future reference, I upload my photos to photobucket.com and copy the 'direct link' that they provide when you open a photo up on their site.

Then when I post a reply here I just click on the 'photo' icon in the post edit box and I paste the copied 'direct link' into the url box and click 'ok'.

:tu:

Edit to add: Just remember, if you ever delete your photo from photobucket it will also delete them here.

Edited by BiffSplitkins
  • Like 3

After you click the "quote" button, click on "more reply options" in the lower right corner of the screen.

This takes you to the full editor.

At the lower left of that screen is an "attach files" option. Click on browse, find your pic and select it, then attach it.

There's an option to insert the pic into your post. Hit it.

Harte

• Like 2

This is me a few months ago at a party with some of my kung-fu comrades. We'd trained for over six hours that day already, and afterward I barbecued salmon for everyone that I'd caught the day before. It was a good time.

Awe, you are so cute!

• Like 1