Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Asteroid passing dangerously close in 48 hrs

Midyin

Our buddies at Disclose TV are claiming that NASA has warned the world that an enormous 2 mile wide Astroid will be zooming by dangerously close tomorrow(Saturday September 10th)...

As like everything Disclose TV says though, we need to check their facts and find out for certain if they are telling the truth or just blowing more smoke up our asses..

http://m.disclose.tv/news/what_shock_nasa_warning_asteroid_two_miles_wide_will_hurtle_near_earth_in_just_48_hours/123046

Our buddies at Disclose TV are claiming that NASA has warned the world that an enormous 2 mile wide Astroid will be zooming by dangerously close tomorrow(Saturday September 10th)...

As like everything Disclose TV says though, we need to check their facts and find out for certain if they are telling the truth or just blowing more smoke up our asses..

http://m.disclose.tv...48_hours/123046

September 10 ? this was last Month ?

• Like 1

bmk1245 is correct.

The asteroid HAS been confirmed by NASA, and is in the British press. It will reach its point of closest approach tomorrow, 10th October.

But NASA states that it will not hit the earth.

September 10 ? this was last Month ?

It's actual due to fly bast tomorrow.

The article linked to in the original post is a lot of scaremongering and hand waving. When it is actually honest enough to give figures it says this:

NASA’s Near Earth Object Programme puts the asteroid on course to pass within 16 million miles.

That puts it considerably more than sixty times further away than the Moon. Hardly "dangerously close".

• Like 3

There will be even larger and closer on Nov 29 (link). Should I start to panic?

Nope.

There is no known large object on a collision course with Earth in the next century.

This is really scary ...

If you are going to be scared by objects 60 times further away than the Moon you are going to be scared an awful lot of the time,

• Like 8

What did NASA lie about?

i have watched a interview not so long ago and it was said that nothing was even close to earth ... i dunno it is just a scary headline i guess

The article linked to in the original post is a lot of scaremongering and hand waving.

It's from disclose.tv

I'm surprised there's anything resembling actual fact in it.

i have watched a interview not so long ago and it was said that nothing was even close to earth ... i dunno it is just a scary headline i guess

But what did they lie about? What's close to earth that they lied about? The object in the OP is going to come no closer than 16,000,000km to Earth.

Wow.. that 'close approach' table is a bit scary. There are LOADS of "near misses".

Nope.

There is no known large object on a collision course with Earth in the next century.

Dammit, forgot to put [sarcasm on/off] tags...

It's from disclose.tv

I'm surprised there's anything resembling actual fact in it.

But what did they lie about? What's close to earth that they lied about? The object in the OP is going to come no closer than 16,000,000km to Earth.

in the interview i watched they didnt mention this one ... well ,no big deal then ....as i said just a scary headline

Wow.. that 'close approach' table is a bit scary. There are LOADS of "near misses".

Don't show it to preppers...

It's actual due to fly bast tomorrow.

The article linked to in the original post is a lot of scaremongering and hand waving. When it is actually honest enough to give figures it says this:

That puts it considerably more than sixty times further away than the Moon. Hardly "dangerously close".

It's further away than the moon?

This is why I have to fact check everything Disclose TV says.. LOL

It doesn't matter since we all died back in september anyway, or have you all forgotten that allready ? :innocent:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=282359&hl=%20comet%20%20september&st=0

• Like 6

Ah yes, yet another 'Dooms Day'. It seems they're kind of like Baskin/Robbins ice cream...we get a new 'flavor' every month!

• Like 2

Its best to ignore these doomsday predictions and the large dangerously close asteroids. Even if it really was going to happen what good would it do you to know.

• Like 1

Closest approach - 0.169 au, i.e. over 25 million kilometers...

jeez louise - better put my good crockery away.

Don't worry, folks. If an asteroid is headed for Earth, I will explode it with the power of my mind.

• Like 1