Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Girl 'possessed' after using Ouija board app

UM-Bot

My world view allows for the possibility of possession, but viewing this video I just see a young girl's cry for attention. Hopefully the mental health professionals have the tools to suss out what's really going on with her and can help. Notice the majority of these claims come from communities that believe things like demonic possession are commonplace. Add to the mix an impressionable and emotionally unstable teenager ....

• Like 2

It sounds like a bunch of teenagers got together, worked themselves up into a frenzy and freaking each other out to the point of the one girl thinking she was possessed. The power of suggestion can do many weird things.

• Like 2

Oh dear, not Cap'n Howdy again. You'd think they'd put some warning in the instructions about that wouldn't you. :(

Seriously?

I think i scent some irony there.
  • Like 1

This is yet another tragic confirmation of what anybody who's ever played with one already knows in their heart. Mobile phones are the devil's playground.

When will you wise up and get rid of yours? Just be careful that you bury it, rather than burn it. NEVER burn a mobile phone; that just makes the demons feel more at home.

j-jonah-laughing.gif

• Like 3

Ouia is only a fun for little children. For summoning a spirit you need greater effort.

Like what?

ok yes it is possible to be possessed...

Can you prove that? Can you show that it's actually happening?

• Like 1

If these teens new anything they would know to bypass the Ouija board app altogether and go to the demon's website. Everyone knows the Devil's website is quicker for communication.

• Like 4

If these teens new anything they would know to bypass the Ouija board app altogether and go to the demon's website. Everyone knows the Devil's website is quicker for communication.

I think it is great how the devil is up with technology. I hear he has his own email address too.

Shouldn't that have been a Pentagram processor?

Jeeze J.K, keep up with the times, that's so yeaterday, not even satan is using that anymore.

Jeeze J.K, keep up with the times, that's so yeaterday, not even satan is using that anymore.

Sure, that's what he wants you to think.

• Like 1

That gif would've been too big to use on the forum

http://worth1000.s3....0_1024x2000.jpg

Here it is if you want to see it.

I am going to print that off and put it on my window......does it come in round cos I only have portholes?

I am going to print that off and put it on my window......does it come in round cos I only have portholes?

I've got no idea. lol

God would not have created the paranormal if he did not wish us to enjoy it.

That statement should be put forward for the worst most ridiculous quote ever made

• Like 3

I sort of have a somewhat similar idea, or did - that the paranormal is basically a constant companion of the human race, almost like a permanent fixture of mystery, intended to spur us on to reearch and discover, never being truly solvable, but leading to new progresses. I always liked that idea, and still do, but I don't really think it's in any "intelligent" way - maybe an ineffible natural mechanism or something. There is constantly a mystery, so man constantly strives to understand it, and it can get more "pinned down" each generation, yet somehow becomes stranger at the same time, making even more complex thought necessary.

Also, I have the same previous thought about cheeseburgers, so I enjoy the heck out of the them!

• Like 2

I sort of have a somewhat similar idea, or did - that the paranormal is basically a constant companion of the human race, almost like a permanent fixture of mystery, intended to spur us on to reearch and discover, never being truly solvable, but leading to new progresses. I always liked that idea, and still do, but I don't really think it's in any "intelligent" way - maybe an ineffible natural mechanism or something. There is constantly a mystery, so man constantly strives to understand it, and it can get more "pinned down" each generation, yet somehow becomes stranger at the same time, making even more complex thought necessary.

Also, I have the same previous thought about cheeseburgers, so I enjoy the heck out of the them!

Paranormal is just a term of describing what we do not yet fully understand or have discovered.

• Like 1

That statement should be put forward for the worst most ridiculous quote ever made

Why? God created everything, we are taught?

Why? God created everything, we are taught?

The sheep are taught to follow the shepard....

God would not have created the paranormal if he did not wish us to enjoy it.

I thought it was hilarious :)

Edited by Calibeliever
  • Like 1

I think some of the paranormal is natural phenomena that science has yet to explain-like the lights that appear in the sky just before earthquakes, ball lightning and such like. The occult is just superstitious nonsense like religion.

• Like 1

Have you thought it might have been tongue in cheek?