Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

YOU are BANNED! (Part 5)

tcgram

Banned for memorising all the places marijuana is illegal.

• Like 6

Banned for at least that's not illegal.

So far, it was decriminalized in my country, which means it's not legal yet, but it's not criminal offence anymore to posses small (personal use) amount of marijuana. Now, naturally, you have people who claim all the field the police just found and mowed is for their personal use and to be honest, the only way it could be proven it was not for their personal use is to let these people use it for a while and see if there was anything left. I rest my case.

• Like 7

Banned for stoning the jury ~

• Like 8

Banned for giving me ideas.

There would be a queue from here to the border - and over it - if that kind of stoning was suddenly introduced in the law. It's the future of our tourism. And farming. And judicial system.

• Like 7

Banned because my home state, in which I was born and bred (Colorado) herb is legal. Banned again because I also lived in California with great beaches with b****-ass people.

• Like 5

Banned for thinking that the weed is banned in your state for the sole reason of annoying YOU!

• Like 4

Banned for some of us have enough trouble with weight without getting the munchies....

• Like 5

Banned for like, not sharing that imaginary wacky cigarette with the rest of us, man. Some of us want to daydream along with you until they eventually do make MJ legal in our states.

Edited by Purifier
  • Like 6

Banned for immodest usage of brackets and periods

• Like 5

^ banned for strict over-regulating,

and ^^ banned for wandering innocently in without a ban handy

• Like 2

Banned for double disconnected banning without prehensile causes

• Like 3

banned for now you're scaring me too

• Like 4

Banned for he's just possessed with demons of lawyering and classical literature and who knows what else, nothing to be afraid of, it's not contagious. Mostly. Maybe.

• Like 4

Banned for not mentioning Mr.Eye's love of musicals. This is the scariest thing about him IMO.

• Like 4

Banned for I was trying not to mention it, so it doesn't manifest. There are demons I rather wouldn't fight.

• Like 3

Banned for not fighting demons. Better to die a warrior and earn you place in the Valhalla.

Banned for have you seen some of those musicals?? They are evil!!

• Like 5

Banned for sorry, Xzenox, I have to put you aside for a moment... don't worry, the tentacles only look slimy... all right, now, guys, remember the pot from the page ago?

By the amusing coincidence, medical marijuana is legal in Croatia from today.

• Like 3

Ye gods, Helen!!!! :w00t: how did you fix that? Banned for letting slip that you are one of the illuminatti :(

• Like 4

Banned S.O.S

Fear not, you have not been forgotten! :D Banned for hoping your soul will be saved here ....... NO chance! :devil:

• Like 3

Banned for I couldn't illuminate a pantry, even if anyone was stupid enough to give me the matches.

• Like 3

• The topic was locked