Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

YOU are BANNED! (Part 5)

tcgram

Banned for not noticing how she drinks it. Have you seen her avi? Just takes the whole pot and poof - gone!

Edited by Purifier
  • Like 5

Banned for not noticing how she drinks it. Have you seen her avi? Just takes the whole pot and poof - gone!

Banned for those are the days I bother to make coffee, usually I just chew on the grounds.

• Like 4

Banned for I used to laugh when my grandma would tell me how they used to dry the coffee mud so they can make another coffee-like... hm... beverage. I'm still laughing, but in 'I can't believe it has to repeat itself to a T' way.

• Like 4

Banned for drinking all the coffee this morning. I didn't even get a cup. Scurries back to his underbed lair.

Banned for I left some coffee for you by the bed but the dog drank it instead. Now I have an 85 lb. hyper animal running around my house.

• Like 4

Banned for having a wee-wee pad instead of letting the dog out to go potty.

• Like 2

Banned for having a wee-wee pad instead of letting the dog out to go potty.

Banned for she's too big for a wee-wee pad, she goes outside. LOL

• Like 3

Banned for speaking of dogs going outside, it seems all dogs in our village are doing their business in the neighbouring yards, so we all still have land mines, only by someone else's dog. It's probably territorial thing, but it makes owners of small dogs end up with giant turds and vice versa. Life's not always fair. But I got the Malteser :D

• Like 4

Banned for she's too big for a wee-wee pad, she goes outside. LOL

Banned for cool, I just wanted to say wee-wee pad. LOL

• Like 3

Banned for I'm off now to call the tune too. If we're sinking, let it be in style.

• Like 4

Banned for thinking about style at a time like this! Man the lifeboats!!! Ouijas and children first in!!!!

• Like 3

Banned for the rest of us have to swim for it!

• Like 4

*swims frantically* Banned for being in my way, unless you're going to act as my life preserver.

Banned for those are the days I bother to make coffee, usually I just chew on the grounds.

Da-aaaaaammmmn!

confused0053.gif

• Like 4

*swims frantically* Banned for being in my way, unless you're going to act as my life preserver.

Banned for not having better swimming skills. And kindly remove your hands..... :o

• Like 2

Banned for thinking that was me when Helen's tentacles are apparently wrapped all around you. Do I look like a squidy to you?! And I'm way the hell over here for goodness sakes!

• Like 1

Banned for thinking that was me when Helen's tentacles are apparently wrapped all around you. Do I look like a squidy to you?! And I'm way the hell over here for goodness sakes!

Banned for I know where your hands were, young man. Good try and you're a better swimmer than I thought.

Edited by tcgram
  • Like 3

Banned because I know what hands are for, that's why men (and women) have them. :yes:

• Like 2

Banned for we all know what hands are for..... :whistle:

• Like 2

Banned for we all know what hands are for..... :whistle:

:st< for this ? :-*

Banned because I just came in from cutting the lawn and my old, decrepit, scarred "manos" are tight. LOL

• Like 2

Banned for never bite the hand that feeds you. (Just thought I'd work that ol' saying in this conversation since we are talking about hands.)

Banned for I know where your hands were, young man. Good try and you're a better swimmer than I thought.

Ah shucks, Tcgram :blush: thanks for saying that. You made me feel better about my age. :su

• Like 3

• The topic was locked