Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

YOU are BANNED! (Part 5)

tcgram

Banned because I'm spooning pablum and p***ing my pants at the moment...OUCH! I just fell and broke my hip!

• Like 2

Banned for I'm doing twice the exercise and getting only half the results.

• Like 4

Banned for an over zealous fitness regime contradictory to the latest BMI ratio standards ~

• Like 3

Banned for not looking at American's as not being Americans........

I'm American, born in Memphis, Tenn..

• Like 3

Not banned for it's not your fault, but I never understood why so many places in America were named after already existing places elsewhere. People had so rare opportunity to name their towns as they wish and what did they do? Name it... Memphis. Not that there's anything wrong with the original Memphis, I just think I'd go with a new name for a new place.

• Like 5

banned for page 3 part 5

• Like 1

Banned for anyone can count to 5. See: one, two ... err... tree... for... five! One tree for five? I just dropped two, god damn it, where is it?

• Like 2

Banned because why am I so sensitive about defending America when I hate disagree with our government.

• Like 4

Not banned for it's patriotism. Besides, governments are always disappointing. You don't know if it's worse when morons you didn't vote for screw it up or the morons you voted for are doing the same.

• Like 4

Not banned because I know nothing about your part of the world. It looks like your beach is nice though.

• Like 3

Not banned for foreigners say this is 'such a nice part of the world, such insane people inhabiting it' :D You know there's always something wrong with a place, like, say, Australia is so majestic yet everything's poisonous down there? Well, everything's so pretty and enjoyable in Croatia, yet the natives are so... :sk

(The name of the beach is a joke from Rammstein video. But we do have great beaches with very pronouncable names, such as...

http://www.uniline.hr/hrvatska/plaze.php )

• Like 3

Banned for not making it clear you mean Croatia's lovely food ....... not Helen's 'lovely'(joke!) 'food'.

• Like 5

Banned for but, but, but... it's how it's supposed to taste when cooked in cauldron!

• Like 4

Banned for: well for a start, when did you last clean the cauldron? I mean properly ...... scraping the six inch layer of gunge off.

• Like 7

Banned for you don't ever do that, it's where the aroma comes from.

• Like 7

Banned because....I can't ban you for that dammit. Banned for telling the truth.

• Like 5

Banned for I only tell the truth because I'm too lazy to lie. Not to mention too lazy to remember the lies and you have to remember them if you want them to remain convincing later.

• Like 5

Banned for having a bad memory in a place where marijuana isn't legal (yet).

• Like 6

• The topic was locked