Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Answer a Question With A Question (Part 4)

toyomotor

2 hours ago, schadeaux said:

:mellow: What?

Don't worry, haven't you seen Helen go off on one of her rambles before?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Who else should we blame?

• Like 2

Either the morons who made the times we live in interesting, or their mothers who drank too much while being pregnant with them, I'm in doubt myself so I'll go with blaming the both but morons directly a lot more, because it's not their fault they're stupid but whose fault can their evil be, if not only theirs?  

• Confused 2

12 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Is it my fault that I have a lot to say? 

Yes!!! Who else could you blame?

• Haha 1

Again?

What was wrong with the first one? Was left for too long locked from inside in a car? 

• Haha 1

You're laying in a hospital bed, recovering from a serious operation or an illness, visitors arrive, and what's the first question they ask? 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, toyomotor said:

You're laying in a hospital bed, recovering from a serious operation or an illness, visitors arrive, and what's the first question they ask? 

got any grapes?

• Haha 1

No, the usual question is "How are you feeling?" How am I feeling? I'm feeling bloody awful, thanks for asking-and get your hands off my grapes.

Would I be in hospital if my health was perfect?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

You?

Of course you would and you probably are, healthy as a horse and will outlive everyone in 5 mile radius, you're only in the hospital to tell them how they should do their jobs there, because will they ever know what they're doing if you don't tell them? 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

You?

Of course you would and you probably are, healthy as a horse and will outlive everyone in 5 mile radius, you're only in the hospital to tell them how they should do their jobs there, because will they ever know what they're doing if you don't tell them? 

I wish that were the case. But old age usually brings poor health, doesn't it?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

If you can manage to give the Grim Reaper the slip until technology advances, can't you get all your bits replaced one by one?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, toyomotor said:

I wish that were the case. But old age usually brings poor health, doesn't it?

Well, yes, as we grow older certain health issues appear, but your health might be poor for a 16-year old, not for a person of your age, so don't you have to compare your health with other centennials?

Aren't you actually in better shape than the rest of your generation? 

And even if you think you're not, I know for a fact that you are strong and stubborn enough to wear your weakness down and may I help you a little with that? It doesn't matter if you believe or not, it works so I'm sending you some of my vibes, if any glass breaks that was me, sorry about that, wasn't that an ugly vase after all?    

4 hours ago, acute said:

If you can manage to give the Grim Reaper the slip until technology advances, can't you get all your bits replaced one by one?

What, the brain too? Not the brain, can you imagine what his grumpiness would be like running on these newfangled processors? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Regarding the 'ugly' vase .... isn't beauty in the eye of the beholder?

Do you mind if I don't try and imagine that (I want to sleep tonight)?!

• Haha 2

On 12/12/2018 at 11:37 PM, toyomotor said:

Would I be in hospital if my health was perfect?

actually, i don't care! i don't even like you- i just came here with your wife to support her in time of sorrow due to your extensive injuries....would you rather i was a priest? looks like you'll need one soon... maybe you should have just accepted my 'how are you' & left it at that, eh?;)

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Is it possible no one told you I was toyo's third wife until he run off with two harlots twice younger than me? Combined? 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Dejarma said:

actually, i don't care! i don't even like you- i just came here with your wife to support her in time of sorrow due to your extensive injuries....would you rather i was a priest? looks like you'll need one soon... maybe you should have just accepted my 'how are you' & left it at that, eh?;)

You don't like me? Why?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Wait, are you saying there are people in this thread who are not serious? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Is it possible he 'mis-spoke'? (Love that word ... only from America! :lol:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2