Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Answer a Question With A Question (Part 4)

toyomotor

What do you need?

6 hours ago, purrrpetrator said:

Care to elucidate?

We'll have none of that sort of behaviour here, shall we?

• Haha 3

Are you aware your link leads to Oxford dictionary? I mean, you could say it consists of one-liners, but isn't there, like, really lot of them? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Obviously, but are you aware that that link, to the meaning of 'elucidate', meant for mwoo7 (who thot the word had something to do with solicitation) & for toyomoto (who ran with that interpretation, or worse), was fifty yards long prior to tinyurling it? (not the least due to being provided with the Croation translation)? And isn't it largely gangling misinterpretations like that which helped hasten the demise of quick and concise q&as that toyomoto lamented???

Edited by purrrpetrator
for brevity, and to attempt to inject an emoti blubbering like a baby but none could be found
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

And your question is...???

• Like 2

Well as to not divert from quite possibly the finest and honestly the most accurate question ever!!!!!!!!***echoECHO*  I'll pass on acknowledging your inquiry but with only to reiterate:  """""  

HOLY CRAP! What's going on here ?!??!

"

* purring satisfactorily *

Edited by MWoo7
defray, detract , distract all better THAN ! <<< corrected that too> whatever I had typed out quickly.
  • Haha 1

...ending with an exclamation mark?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

<oh tagged as cuss wordNOW FIXED>>>>>B-U-G-G-E-R S ! you've got me again-- I guess I'm not a machine and no novels for me in the future.  Are you of the genre machina eh!?!?!?!??!?!????????

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Quite possibly, not that I mind mind you, it happens to be best eventually but there is no sense in messing up newly purchased designer wool rugs and this has to be the longest one liner in history don't you all think so too!!?!??!?!?!?!?!!??????????????  oh where is that icon ... here we go ! :huh: 

• Confused
Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 1

On the brighter side, who could tell these dark spots weren't a part of the original design? 

(And who doesn't love blotchy design?) 

• Like 1

[... one liner... one liner.. a Question .. a 1 Liner ] Why am I just now figuring out that if I can quit clicking the likey laughing smiley I might find time be able to post something?

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

Oh if that were only possible, in some other multiverse/universe; might there be a way to tamper with the clock!?!?!?!?!??? I heard it was atomic or something like that and you know how boys like to play with things. 

{  knowingly fires off a nuclear toy that might possibly set the atmosphere on fire.  ** """" It can't ignite all gases besides it would probably burn out in a few days.  Right, lets try it.  "  ***  }

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 1

Tamper with the clock? Well, that's easy, in multiple ways, but if you're about to do something, why not do it once and for all? *tentacle hands you a hammer* 

Time can't be tampered with probably because it most likely doesn't exist, but causality does, now, why is every decision solidified, why we can hardly think outside the illusion of time... on the other hand, why not, who can see all the leaves on the Life Tree with human eyes? The perception through time gives us a chance to see at least some of them at particular state of our minds, and if you think I can follow my own ramblings, are you mistaken or what? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

On the brighter side, who could tell these dark spots weren't a part of the original design? 

(And who doesn't love blotchy design?) 

Two answers to one question?

• Like 2

Isn't the premise of this thread to answer a question with a question, and the number of answers per question is not specified?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Also, if someone absolutely wants to be disappointed, is it really possible to ever satisfy them?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Are you referring to the trauma induced by The Incredible Shrinking Big Mac?

Edited by acute
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Are we talking edible(haha!) Big Mac or a flasher's mac? :wacko:

• Haha 2

Have I told you about that time when a flasher flashed his... ahem... thing he thought was worth seeing... and I flashed ridiculously large knife at him?  

Poor man actually complained, running away, that this wasn't right at all, in the sense that he meant no harm while I obviously could harm someone and - thinking about it today - wasn't he actually right? On the other hand, he was asking to see my flashing thing, while I didn't ask for anything else but to be left alone, so there... could it be that asking for permission first should be the principle the flashers should stick to, too?   

Few years later, another town, another flasher - I kid you not - and this one run away before he could see what exactly am I pulling out from under my jacket, and yes, this one too was muttering something in definitely complaining tone, so how could I not feel a little sorry for their whole community? 

Then there was one on the train, and my reaction made him leave so quickly people on the platform actually thought there's an emergency of some kind and before you get the impression I'm the bad one in my apparently regular encounters with flashers, may I make it extra clear that I wouldn't ever hurt anyone just for flashing?  

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

*scrolling down and taking in the edifying read, suddenly raises a curious enquiring brow thinking uh-oh here comes TOYO ! hahahahaaa ... ehem*** 

HOLY CRAPPOLLA !

THAT `s The SPIRIT !

Question Qualifier/Clarity was>>>> Now what papers or magazines do you write for? now I'm intrigued.

Oh before anyone comments on my off spelling of enquiring I just looked it up, its fine, here is a modern current usage sample: """"""" We simply must make some enquires about getting our work vetted by

DUDE ! Perfect !   "

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Because who are you going to trust about anything, spelling included, if not someone known as a dude

(Now, if it was about German spelling, you should trust Duden, but will it surprise you to find out it has nothing to do with any dudes?)

• Haha 1