Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Answer a Question With A Question (Part 4)

toyomotor

German... DUDE / DUDETTE!  I don't use or know anymore, these days there seems to be many variations as I'll say something and Germans say nope not German, but my family is GermanAHAHAHAAAA!  These days my lingo/German-JARGON ist salzen ein klein bisschen/ a bit or skosh salty... at best.  So much for my :o one liner :o eh? hahahaa! 

Wasn't there a movie ... classic, with a or THE Dude in it, a scene outside of Bowling Alley and a group of young anihlists and a missing car and someone says " Dude!  Where's my Car " ?  << the question to be clear(er).

Okay now that this thread is completely off the rails I'm off to trash another forum Tah-TA!!!!!!!

OOh the dude PERFECT ! bit! --- well,
there's a show, quite popular in some circles, mainly for KIDS! ... my ref:

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2

(Wilst du mit mir Deutsch üben? Jeder weiss, dass Deutsch eine komplizierte Sprache ist, also es muss nicht perfect sein... nur Spass durch die Übung... oder Übung durch die Spass... bis jemand, der Deutch wirklich kann, uns sieht und sagt dass wir beiden echte Spastis sind :D  ) 

Duuuude, are these dudes perfect of what? 

• Haha 1

aaahhahaha AND ! WaOH!  okay okay no more talking in spastic eh! besides that's way over my cookies and ICE CREAM grade(((a phrase/expression)  I get the duden und spastic but lets get serious now and we can all agree that dudes are not purrfect eh?!?!?!??!?!!? You agree?!?!?<<< my question... okay have to fly laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Haha 1

Wait, agree with what? With these dudes not being perfect? Well, no one is literally perfect, so I can say I agree, but aren't they so much above average - or even above possible - in their ping-pong art, couldn't we say they're close enough to perfect we can actually say they're perfect? 

• Like 1

Well what is perfect eh!? I agree with that, what is perfect ? ,its like who is pious one in the deep jungle of Amazon talking to GODS(shaman) or a oh I'll pick one of trillions a JW with 2 lbs of bling in a 'Ted Night-''marytylermore show'' ' yellow suit on stage saying its our way or the highway out that door is hell? <<< true bleep if you can believe it.  CRAP! so much for one liner.... back to dudes hang on to your seat here we go!: ) AAAAAAAAaaaand finally in brief naturally to conclude for closure concerniing w/ regard to referring thereof sincerely**** catches breath* ,UPDATE: get your frames out!: """""""
if one never masters a toilet seat I fear mankind is in trouble.  """"

Edited by MWoo7
? , <<<<<<<<<<<< I ADDED THAT , see I was in a hurry and then the chicken flew through the window and then the cat jumped up on the......... * suddenly stops talking and quietly exits out the back. *
  • Haha 1

I read that as 'martyremore show' and thought: oh, they went full taliban with that mockery of theirs... but the hell is real, you know, it is real inside people whose greed ate everything else that was inside them and now their existence is constant, relentless, insatiable craving for more, like they're characters in a parable, not actual people, because who on Earth could be so stupid and weak? 

On the brighter side, it only feels like hell, because it does have an end so there, isn't it only a personal purgatory?

Edited by Helen of Annoy
Parable, not Parabellum. I've got no idea where from Parabellum dropped into my train of thought. Actually, I do, but there's probably some limit on the length of an edit message.
  • Like 2

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahaaaa!

OMG ! my hat is off to your sensationalising hat.

HOLY COW !

Edited by MWoo7
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>> My question...: . . . . . . quickly, isn't perfect ideally conjecturally speculative iDEALS! as in carefully measured levels of ordered chaos ? <added QUESTION MARK< my edit to my edit eeeeeGAWDS!!!!!!!
  • Haha 1

*Hatopus adjusts itself, visibly flattered* 

That's an interesting idea... but is there chaos at all? I mean, just because we can't see the order, does it mean it isn't there or that we're blind and stupid as usual?  

• Haha 2

True trueTRUE !!!! And who says what stupid is eh?!?!?!?!?????, I certainly will never forget and recall still now mentioning to profs or a an astrophysicist that as far as frequency goes we (our little rock of universal real-estate) are exactly like slugs on the bottom of one of the many oceans.  How are we to attempt and explain what is out there? HA! even now what we see is long gone- ancient news. *CRICKETS******

Have to fly but I certainly had a nice giggle here:::::::: > 

*Hatopus adjusts itself, visibly flattered* 

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

:D Let me shoo us both out, I've got to disappear now too... was it a pleasure or what? I mean, talking to you, not shooing us out... but you guessed it, right? 

• Like 1

Where is everybody? :unsure:

• Like 2

On 31/01/2019 at 8:56 AM, MWoo7 said:

True trueTRUE !!!! And who says what stupid is eh?!?!?!?!?????, I certainly will never forget and recall still now mentioning to profs or a an astrophysicist that as far as frequency goes we (our little rock of universal real-estate) are exactly like slugs on the bottom of one of the many oceans.  How are we to attempt and explain what is out there? HA! even now what we see is long gone- ancient news. *CRICKETS******

Have to fly but I certainly had a nice giggle here:::::::: > 

Do you have any idea what a "snappy one liner" is?

• Haha 2

How soon before death does the rigidity of rigor mortis begin to set in? :mellow:

Edited by ouija ouija
  • Haha 1

Don't we all have that one friend or a relative in whose case it was 60-80 years before death? 

• Haha 1

Wait, 150? Years? What, they were rigid for two consecutive lifetimes? 

• Haha 1

Was making light of how long people live I haven't had my coevefefe is that a sign rigor mortis is setting in?

K LATERZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• Haha 2

No, no, that's just my bad knee, and back, and shoulder, and... well, on a second thought... could we say I was pot calling kettle... rigid? 

• Haha 1

Who wants a floppy kettle?

• Haha 1

Well, in times before the Internet I would instantly say 'no one, of course', but today... are you sure there are no floppy kettles fan forums, groups, markets and conventions and whatnot? 

• Haha 1

If there isn't, do you think I should initiate one? Would running it take over my life? :unsure2:

• Like 1

Well, that depends... how seriously dedicated to proving floppy kettles are safe do you feel? 

• Like 1

Thing is, do I have anything more exciting to do with my time? :lol:

• Haha 1

What could be more exciting than boiling water in a floppy kettle? 

See, that simply calls for fire-fighter suits, now, isn't that something that would make people interested?  

• Like 1