Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Answer a Question With A Question (Part 4)

toyomotor

There'd probably be hunky firefighters inside those firefighter suits, wouldn't there? :wub:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And would they look like this?

MATT.gif oh (gif) it crashed dangiT!!!!! sorry about that, messed up the only one liner I've ever done BOOO!!!

here's another go.. LPD5.gif

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Did you know (speaking of ants) that the giant anteater (a dense, reddy-brown hardwood carving of which i recently acquired) is native to the grasslands and rainforests of South America, also enjoy termites, carry their young on their backs for up to a year, are known as 'antbears', but are actually members of the sloth family?

244256d096e808d4fe073d24581b37d8.jpg

Giant-Anteater-1.jpg

Edited by purrrpetrator
to add pics

Charming and weird; is that all tail at the back or is some of it still body? :wacko:

• Like 1

I think it's all tail, which is sort of logical, because don't they need some counter-balance to that looooooooong face? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

don't they need some counter-balance to that looooooooong face? 

Is this one of those "horse walks into a bar" jokes?

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Ah, all right, a horse, an anteater and Hitler walk into a bar, the horse says 'Haaay', the anteater says 'Ant for me.' and Hitler says nothing. So bartender gives hay to the horse and to the anteater too and nothing to Hitler. 

The horse starts chewing happily, but the anteater complains: 'I said ant for me.'

'I gave it to you too.'

'No, you gave me hay.'

'Yes, hay, hay to the horse, and hay to you and... damn, I gave nothing to Hitler. So, hay, Hitler?'

'Heil!!!'

Yeah, will you remind me from now on not to invent any jokes anymore? :lol:   

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2

und Hitler "it ant hay its HEIL! loggerhead"* pffft dummkopf*

Well obviously comedy relief is a difficult job eh?!?!?!?!?!?!!??????  <<< that's called a question.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

internet grindingly slow bottleneck lag

it is what it is eh?!?!?!?????   <<< this too-- a question.  Again internet lag sorry for double postage.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, MWoo7 said:

internet grindingly slow bottleneck lag

Was this meant for the Grrr thread?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don't you see how far flung from reality we all must be when, while worrying about like why the internet is slow, or who's data-mining my android, as we speak when, for all we know, there's a 1000-f'n-mile-wide spacecraft, hovering, in midair, behind the moon plotting some unimaginably evil mind control?

Edited by purrrpetrator
  • Like 1

Am I the only one absolutely certain that aliens cannot possibly be more stupidly violent or more disgusting than humans? 

(Of course, not all humans, isn't it always so reassuring and pleasant to meet the good ones? So who wouldn't find some more patience with the imbeciles, because isn't there a possibility they too will one day, or in one reincarnation, resemble the crown instead of the toilet bowl of creation?) 

• Like 2

I think my imagination has died .... anyone know a way to revive it?

• Haha 2

There's a little Fire Station just 10mns walk from here, shall I enquire as to whether they need volunteers to practice on? :blush:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

^ ^ ^ ^ ^  ^ ^ ^ ^ ^  Girls are killing me and AND! I've NO FRAMES grrrrr ^ ^ ^ ^ ^   ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

<hr>NOw- isn't everyone running out to find a fireman's Calendar? Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

You know, if I tried 5 times and had to delete it as too weird, somewhat too weird or completely awkward, isn't it time I change the subject? :D 

• Haha 2

:lol: Okay, safe change of subject: what are you having to eat this evening? Will the cauldron be getting a bit of a workout?

• Haha 2

Oh, the cauldron was bubbling yesterday, so we've got enough of leftovers for few days, I'm only making a dessert today: mixed fresh fruits, crushed, with Greek yogurt and just a little bourbon vanilla flavoured sugar (who am I kidding? just a little too much of said sugar), it's a lot like... rough... smoothie, if that doesn't defy the definition of a smoothie?    

• Like 2

Didn't you forget johnny's wart and witchhazel for just the right spin eh?!?!?!?!?!??!????????? <<<< that's a question.

NOte: Year of the Pig, DOUBLE HEAPING HELPINGS OF EVERYTHING!

. . . just to be safe : DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, damn *slaps forehead with tentacle* I knew I'll forget something, the only thing I never forget is to forget something, so, how about we give you dry bat wing instead of spoon? 

Wait, damn, we're out of dry bat wings, how about fresh one? It's a little bendy, but it will only make it more interesting, right? 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Oh NO!

... .  NOOOOOOOOOOOO!  ... what do you do when you've broken your great great great ....( too many))))GRANDMAMA'S brewing/stiring stick/spatchla ?!

pizza-chef-smiley-emoticon.gif

Edited by MWoo7
just noting ::::::::::::: not replying fo r a bit////while!!!! and now I'm late LATERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1