Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Answer a Question With A Question (Part 4)

toyomotor

:lol:

:lol: 

I'm all right... :lol: ... all right, now I'm all right... (it's too funny for me because I actually do have a small spachtel collection and yes, the oldest was in fact my great-grandmother's... only they're not really dry bat wings, they're wooden) so, did you know you're quite gifted psychic?   

• Like 1

^ ^  Here Acute have another apple, heard through the grapevine you were partial to apples is that right??!??!?!?!?

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

image.png.c34b3133fcb096b153ee3fd8d5665376.png  Isn't he cute?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

He is not going to start singing is he ?

~

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Don't you like his voice?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, acute said:

Toyo, will you help us out here?

Yeah, why not?

(See next post)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MWoo7 said:

^ ^  Here Acute have another apple, heard through the grapevine you were partial to apples is that right??!??!?!?!?

Why are you picking on Acute?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, third_eye said:

He is not going to start singing is he ?

~

Who? Me?

• Haha 1

You? All right, why not, if you insist, but are you sure hedgehog serenade is something you want to do in public? 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

You? All right, why not, if you insist, but are you sure hedgehog serenade is something you want to do in public? 

Why not?

• Like 1

Won't your singing attract all the lady hedgehogs in the vicinity looking for romance? Won't you be even a little bit embarrassed?

• Haha 2

HEY !   (and hay is for horses brainchild)))))) oh broke the flow oh well, HEY !!!!!! DID I HEAR SINGING ! IST THAT 806016ng266zidkx.gifTOYO or who's singing now ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? 2562856c27d3o1pwe.gif

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, MWoo7 said:

HEY !   (and hay is for horses brainchild)))))) oh broke the flow oh well, HEY !!!!!! DID I HEAR SINGING ! IST THAT 806016ng266zidkx.gifTOYO or who's singing now ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? 2562856c27d3o1pwe.gif

"If I was a rich man,

Deeedle deedle Deeedle deedle, Deeedle deedle dum

All day long I'd deedle deedle dum,

If I was a wealthy man"

How about a round of applause for Topol?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Did you know I personally know people who still don't believe me that that, what they heard in the night is just hedgehogs in romantic mood singing? 

On the other hand, I like metal... like, really like it... so isn't my own and hedgehog definition of alluring song quite similar? 

edit: wow, toyo... :clap:

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, MWoo7 said:

HEY !   (and hay is for horses brainchild)))))) oh broke the flow oh well, HEY !!!!!! DID I HEAR SINGING ! IST THAT 806016ng266zidkx.gif

How about, "Hey Jude

You bring me down?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, toyomotor said:

How about, "Hey Jude

You bring me down?

HEY ! .. I MEAN BOO !  NO way, that can't be the right lyric or is it?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Music is the park on a Saturday HOWEVER!!! Life without music is like .. like

mmmmm like a TREK ! through the desert without scotch or red wine.

Edited by MWoo7
MUUUUUUUUUUCH BETTER ! I added the treking bit. BUT ! some spell check said it needed 3 or4 K's so I deleted it.
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Trek through desert with scotch or wine would be over within first two miles, which is great news, because who wouldn't welcome any corpse, or soon to be a corpse, in food scarcity of desert?

On the other hand, who am I to spoil surprises? 

• Like 1

Isn't that your favourite hobby?

• Haha 2

Don't you miss the old days, when you couldn't spoil the surprise for most people by telling them the water is wet or fire hot, and even if there was an imbecile or two surprised, wouldn't that usually prevent their accidental suicide? 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Speaking of imbecile, surprises and accidentalsssssssssssssssssssssss isn't there always that giphy.gif wild one in the crowd that kicks things off ! eh?!?!??!?!?!?!??? <<< there's the one liner question... just to qualify clarity there for someone YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Edited by MWoo7
And the desert part, if you've ever taken a tour through a desert, you need all the wine and scotch you can carry or you'lll NEVER SURVIVE IT TRUST ME !
  • Haha 2

Are we talking desert in the Arctic sense? Because doesn't drinking alcohol in scorching sun only makes you dehydrate faster? 

Sorry about that, I've got this OCD-ish part of one of my brains that insist on giving accurate info, no matter the other parts are screaming at it: what is wrong with you, can't you see we're joking here? 

So, that would be one, two, three... three one-liners, but who's counting?  

Oh, by the way, what do you think, should I throw a proper rant or two this weekend? 

• Haha 3

Do you get a bit of a pre-rant warning the way people get migraine warnings? :o

• Haha 3