Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Answer a Question With A Question (Part 4)

toyomotor

Another record one liner: Acute must have been a butcher in a past life zipping through the skin, pith and any fat right to the meat
of the subject; obviously a razor sharp needle/rapier and keen whip fast wit really make for fine zingers eh?!?!?!

Edited by MWoo7
Added [ ; ]
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

A surgeon, my dear, a surgeon, because isn't it obvious he knows exactly where the nerves are?  

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Such a fine font, its a shame nobody can see it annnnnnnnnnnd!!! moving on...... Quickly!!!!!!!! *giggling* Dear Dear Helen-- aaaah to have the serendipitous quintessential quipy juggernaut mind, wouldn't we all like to be possessed with such qualities eh!??!?!??

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Net lag, said logged in but I'm not.  
Maybe now this will post, eeeeee no time for this tripelaterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

origin BELOW:

ah, I'll leave that one alone, best to leave on a win or hmm ? what? is that saying anyway when you make a swish shot from half court and leave to have lunch eh??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Oh, you've won something? 

I think I finally won the flu, it was about time, everyone had it and who wouldn't be envious already? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Is it true that flu favours the fluctuating fortunes of funny females?

(Hope you feel better soon. Hope it's just a mild dose).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Nah, damn, I feel better, it's not the flu, which means I can't even get damn flu for free, so what has this world turned into?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

That's the spirit !  Now--

I'm off to grab some spirits myself, quite the day eh?!?!?!?!?!?!? <<<< that's a question.

Hellen grrr fingerstypo HE LEN is that in your sig Croatian / ? Serbian .... eeeh CRIKEY CHECHNIAN ? i give and what does it say again  OH!!!! can you put it in your signature tooooo!?!?!??  Ist it like great proverb ???? or from a dao book ????? Dao De Jing [Tao Te Ching]
by Lao Zi [Lao Tzu] blah blah blah a million other names too I'm sure.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 1

Go ahead *raises cup of coffee*, that hangover won't cause itself, right? 

Kidding, a little bit of booze never hurt anyone, in fact, science regularly finds out it's actually healthy, and don't we have a photo evidence of that?

Russian-Drunk-Yoga_o_9017.jpg

• Haha 2

*raises PITCHER of pinot blanc! ... and another flute of rare riesling*

Moderation sometimes we can not see . . . . isn't that right eh?!?!?!?!?!?????????

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Okay last one ... if you have enough spirit you can levitate

. . ..  . isn't that right?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??

Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MWoo7 said:

Hellen grrr fingerstypo HE LEN is that in your sig Croatian / ? Serbian .... eeeh CRIKEY CHECHNIAN ? i give and what does it say again  OH!!!! can you put it in your signature tooooo!?!?!??  Ist it like great proverb ???? or from a dao book ????? Dao De Jing [Tao Te Ching]
by Lao Zi [Lao Tzu] blah blah blah a million other names too I'm sure.

Sorry for I didn't answer right away, I just saw this part... so, my sig is in Croatian, the script is Glagolitic (the oldest Slavic script, not in use anymore, except for monuments, tattoos and apparently sigs), and it reads: Ako pametan popusti, budala zavlada. (If the wise one lets it go, the fool rules.) It's my own variation of an actual old proverb that says: Pametniji popušta. (The wiser one lets it go.)

I mean, it's still very true that it's wise to let small stuff go, and even in the most critical situations a possibility of compromise is usually something to pray for, but when dealing with imbeciles, there's no letting go. Back then when the proverb was made, people were simply not allowed, by the life itself, to become as airheaded and arrogant as some of them are today. The more you forgive them, the more they ask for, believing it was their superior intellect that manipulated you into surrender, not even knowing anymore what a compromise or a forgiveness is, feeling not the slightest need to notice they've been treated nicely, not to mention remembering they must respond in the same, sane manner. 

So it's one of the rare proverbs that begged for an update. 

And there it is, the rant I promised for this weekend, and isn't the best part about that it's all your fault? :D 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

And what a splendid rant it was!  * applauds *  Am I wiser for reading it?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

the rant

14 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

splendid rant

Oh thank you.  NOIw isn't no TYPINGgrrr now isn't comm.[[[[[[ commmmmmunication  ] the most important!?!?!?!? (((even if its a bit lengthy)

Your variation could have said if the wise ones let go the ginger rules.  ...yes/hypuuuuuuuuurboleEEEEEEEEEE!exaggeration just a bit !   :   D  ^~^ !! !      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(^‿^)۶  x_x ... >_ < ..~( :-|  )  ( -'.'- ) >(  * .* )<~~~8~~ : D   ! >_< ! x_x 
^.^ == ~,~... ^o^   #:-) ist anyone else's wine kicking in?   LATERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 2

By chance-- have you tried a gallon of wine????????????????????????????, its all knowing you know.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 4

A gallon? That's... wait... 3.785 litres?! Even if it was true that I've got multiple personalities inside my head, we still all share only one stomach, so how about you don't overestimate me?    

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Didn't I just tell you that? With my other personalities, plus maybe a tapeworm and you know I'm just kidding about tapeworm in stomach, since they live in intestines and if you thought that's disturbing, may I also add they're hermaphrodites?

So if you've got a tapeworm you automatically qualify for a gay parade no matter what's your gender, since your tapeworm is both and it's hard to imagine a relationship more intimate than the one with intestinal parasite and will someone please shut me up now? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not a lot of enthusiasm for that, is there?

• Like 1

Three stomachs are better than one, is that the meaning or what we are getting at here?!??!!?!?!????  {{{{[[[[ that's a lot of wine]]

• Haha 1

Does "a lot of wine" suggest too much?

• Like 1

Well, isn't everyone perfectly able to say 'all right, that's enough for today', put the cork back and store the rest for later? 

• Like 1