Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Answer a Question With A Question (Part 4)

toyomotor

Shouldn't that be framed and put in every art studio, museum and grocery wine isle with the Lady trying to drink a GIANT GLASS OF WINE?!?!?!??!!?

• Haha 2

You've got to be kidding me ?!?~?~?~?   was only gone for a minute now I can't update/edit?  Okay adding this anyway. . . .  . .  http://present5.com/presentation/146998465_386618094/image-10.jpg

won't post, niceDO3YJ5KXcAASIXp.jpg

I'm outta here.  DO3YJ5KXcAASIXp.jpg

.... maybe this one will post, if not oh well. 692a20d9a815c0460c8a4853f17889e8.jpg   "   'all right, that's enough for today', put the cork back and store the barrel for later "        

Edited by MWoo7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

How cd u be so heartlessly unaware of new gender multiplicities?

• Like 1

TOOOOOOOFUNNY:::>>>" That's one interesting look for a lady, but who am I to judge?  "

I was just going to say, how inconsiderate / condescending, {{{{[[ I know these words well for some reason HA!]]]]  didn't you see the latest threads? 

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 1

What can I say? First world problems? 

It's not really wise to comment without reading first that, what you're about to comment, but I guess the 'extinction' depends on the definition of the 'true' male, so if it's the extinction of quasi-alpha males who are scared of both women and their own complete personality, then it was about damn time and there's nothing 'progressive' about that, because actual men are not scared of women, never were, except in humorous context - when my husband says 'I mustn't do that, my wife would kill me' he's not afraid of me, he is saying that he cares about my opinion, which is how every sane couple cooperates, be it a pair of storks, wolves or humans, and I just started ranting but this is already getting too long, isn't it? 

• Haha 2

Well I like the mantra/diatribes but I know some don't ((( no not dropping names HA!) and lets see a question might be how in the world did I get us off on that topic of men are gone thread that was shut down just a few hours ago?  Yeah I'd stopped in and said to the effect of HOLY CRAAP!!!! this will be shutdown ... hahahahaha! it was, but now all is well OH! CRAP! droning on again.  A TOYO RECAP: How did this get to the men missing in action topic eh!??!!?!?!?!?!??

• Haha 1

Could it be because somehow, almost magically and definitely unexplained, men manage to miss anything and go missing anywhere, out of any reason and without any reason whatsoever?  So why not in any random thread too? 

• Haha 3

Was my son the only one who, when I complained of not knowing where he was when he didn't come home at night and I was really worried, said " But I  knew I was okay!"? (Did he think I was psychic or something?! :lol:).

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

No, no, it's all right, is this ? yours? 

(Could you not drop question marks around like that? Aren't they worse than Legos?)

• Haha 4

Acute is very good at reading minds, but don't you get the feeling that he hides his light under a bushel so that we won't censor our thoughts?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Not with a face like mine oh that didn't sound right, I mean I'm always making faces, so really everyone can pretty much tell what I mean or if I'm sad etc. etc. .....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd my question:::::>>>>>> is it even ever possible to hide your face or like me and attempt to be good with a poker face?  Oh I'm tired, hope that question made senseLATERZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

There^, i liked you... no poker face... better now?

• Haha 2

YEY!/YAY and OH BOY! hahahaha isn't the question to be or not to be when your so tire you can't stand up ??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!, oh I like that song """"" I'm Still STANDING !"

Alright I have to go, just wiped ///exhausted LATERZZZZZZZZZZ

edit: oh it did post, page rrefreshed or jumped and I clicked  BUT IT POSTED ANYWAY OKAY ! HEY WOOOHOO ! LATERZZZZZZZZZZ

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

So it's like a "new beard" that can't actually be seen.... is that like 'the Emperor's new clothes'?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Did you mean p**s artist? :mellow:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

How would I know?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1