Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Answer a Question With A Question (Part 4)

toyomotor

Are you saying you don't routinely ask men how's their continence? 

Wouldn't that be a lovely question for starting a conversation?  

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Starting ..... and ending in a matter of seconds, surely? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Well whatever it is surely all will be well and good with a couple sandwiches eh!??!?!?!??????? that is my question Toyo. {{{{[[[[[[. . .  regarding men.]

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Could you make me one too? Kidding, god knows what you younglings eat these days... USB sticks and optic fiber? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

OMG, someone is always amazing with the quips and ideas, isn't everyone waiting on pins and needles(edge of seat) for the next post?!??!?!??? RE: " Could you make me one too? Kidding, god knows what you younglings eat these days... USB sticks and optic fiber?  "

\exits stage left . . .  have to fly, brb well maybe later or the next couple days taTAH! all take very good care. --MWOO!!!!!!!!! **** jumps off soap box picking up horns and mini needle rapier sword  and runs off around the corner*

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

How many times I told you not to run with rapier in your hands? Or pitchfork for that matter? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

***** fingers plugging EARS! *  .... wha wHAT!?!?!???!?!? WHAT?   . . .  I can't make heads or tails of what you're on about.

*KICKS! the soap box, points the little sword in the air yelling some nonsense and runs off down the street.*****

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Do you seriously want me to start my broom, catch you and kick you in the ass so your fingers fly out of your ears?

Your eyes will probably fall out too, but what does it matter, since you're going to poke them out anyway? 

• Sad 1

What's going on now? < a Toyo special that. HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHEEZE ! Gone for a minute and I'm already in trouble, and speaking of trouble, talking the talk but you couldn't drive that broom if your life depended on it(((((check this out...teehehehe   )titled::::::"""PERFECT ! , SEE!!!! I KNEW I COULD DO THIS DAD! """"  . . . .   tenor.gif

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 2

You know, the rest of the world has started wondering if the fact that literally anybody can get driver's license in the US, or become the president of the US, is as morbidly funny as we thought at first, or these seemingly remote local oddities will in the end kill us all? 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

literally anybody can get driver's license in the US

Isn't it also true that you only have to be 8 years old to buy a gun?

• Sad 2

Even if that was true (I chose to believe it cannot be true) should that surprise anyone, bearing in mind they have 5 year old in charge of nuclear weapons? 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Nah, but isn't it obvious certain eating away is happening in his brain? 

Not that there was a lot to start with, so isn't it like noticing that rust ate through a colander, creating more holes?    

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Why do people always badmouth Swiss cheese, considering that, as soon as you put your fork in _any_ food, you automatically get four holes anyway?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

But can you put the fork, the whole fork, through already existing hole in any other food? 

Maybe though a hole in those funny looking American donuts, but who eats these with fork? 

On the other hand, why not? 

• Like 2

Now that was gold CRAP PEOPLE ! I mean company ... have to go be civil now LATERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ^_^  Why wear watches? doesn't help timing BOO!

Edited by MWoo7
NET LAG, darn chain proxies and log tracking VPN recording hubs are Slacking these days or down in the states UTAH ECHELON ON STEROIDS CREWS ARE MAXING OUT THEIR SERVERS.
  • Haha 1

When you say Echelon are you referring to Echelon Conspiracy (the movie) or to Echelon the actual secret government surveillance program?

And why Utah?

Edited by purrrpetrator
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 16/02/2019 at 7:15 AM, MWoo7 said:

a Toyo special that

What is?

• Like 1

I've often wondered about that 'Echelon Conspiracy' film: if everyone just marched into Poundland and bought the DVD all at once, would it send a message to the New World Order that they just need to BACK OFF?

• Like 1

Speaking of conspiracies, are you really accidentally under impression it was your ingenious idea, leaving you with subconscious need to buy DVDs?