Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Answer a Question With A Question (Part 4)

toyomotor

Arnnnn't there limits to how many questions? , Toyo special means <<<<< there was the question, I was trying to be a smartass but it didn't work BOO!

Echelon HA! Perrrrrpatrator probably is working there HA!!!!! and if one doesnt' know about down in the states their so call techie tracking for security building in UTAH then you've certainly been under a rock. Started up around the time of their Patriot Act. Oh that's probably conspiracy no such Patriot Act.  You know-- some might say conspiracy is a word quickly used like a knee jerk reaction by ones that are <sssssnip> <snip> or wanting to hide something themselves.  Oh enough on that Toyo's going to kill me hahahahaha!

Edited by MWoo7
cabbage T added////chg.
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

The subconscious ...DVDs... maybe someone could invent a machine which scans the disc and then we see the story that night in our dreams?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MWoo7 said:

if one doesnt' know about down in the states their so call techie tracking for security building in UTAH then you've certainly been under a rock. Started up around the time of their Patriot Act. Oh that's probably conspiracy no such Patriot Act.  You know-- some might say conspiracy is a word quickly used like a knee jerk reaction by ones that are <sssssnip> <snip> or wanting to hide something themselves.  Oh enough on that Toyo's going to kill me hahahahaha!

Only in UTAH you say?

1 hour ago, Carlos Allende said:

The subconscious ...DVDs... maybe someone could invent a machine which scans the disc and then we see the story that night in our dreams?

How 'bout we skip the invasion of our thoughts and dreams by Hollywood-generated stories and instead invent a machine which records our actual dreams, and allows us to view (and/or analyze) them, intact, in the waking hours, like after a coffee, and before (as usually happens) they dissipate into the ether?

Edited by purrrpetrator
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, purrrpetrator said:

How 'bout we skip Hollywood-generated stories and instead invent a machine which records our actual dreams, and allows us to view (and/or analyze) them in the waking hours, like after a coffee, and before they (as usual) dissipate into the ether?

Now, isn't that an idea that would actually help people cope with themselves? 

13 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Now, isn't that an idea that would actually help people cope with themselves? 

Or at least learn?

Oy... so does one 'cope' with what one hasn't yet learned?

Sort of, yes, starting to learn may help you cope with that, what you'll never fully understand thus learn, but aren't we supposed to make this light and easy to follow? 

(Yes, yes, I know, I know... am I not the last person to talk about 'easy to follow' posts?

But am I the worst?

Hell, no *pulls MWoo out of the hat* - see? *puts her back in the hat*)  

• Haha 2

HEY !

Just when I was thinking this is a great idea

1 hour ago, purrrpetrator said:

How 'bout we skip the invasion of our thoughts and dreams by Hollywood-generated stories and instead invent a machine which records our actual dreams, and allows us to view (and/or analyze) them, intact, in the waking hours, like after a coffee, and before (as usually happens) they dissipate into the ether?

everyone can get behind !  (((((( pssst. instead of a wall teeeehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

no I can't play stuff going on like burning food @! laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Now why can't there be more good ideas!?!?!?!?! <<< [question right there, another infamous Toyo special zinger! WOOOOOHOO!] obviously.  

BLAH! my internet is not the best LATERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ  

I'd reply but I have to get a diff line or some crap LATERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ << good word that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by MWoo7
6 t6im4es I've put some of these sentences in LATERZZZZZZZZZ
  • Haha 2

What? 

Don't you know you can pull me out of the hat when you need me too? 

And who doesn't need a bad example, at least once a week if not more often? 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
She's editing more than I do, isn't that great? I mean, another great bad example, what else?
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, MWoo7 said:

HEY !

Just when I was thinking this is a great idea everyone can get behind !  (((((( pssst. instead of a wall teeeehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

so like why not just eliminate aaalll walls? (unless it's the one around Nancy's mansion, of course!) 

• Haha 1

edit what's that  ? <<<< another special !!!!! WOOOOOHOOO!

THAT DESERVED 10 LIKES OR HAPPY FACES eeermmm ah SMILEYS !

Nancy's mansion, of course!) 

aaaaaaaaahahah nancy's Mansion .. yeah or personal WAL-MART MANSIONS I've heard those are like Army bases to get into HA!

Edited by MWoo7
my subliminal ? ... crap ! I forgot the question mark MARKY! that ought to get a rise.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MWoo7 said:

edit what's that  ? <<<< another special !!!!! WOOOOOHOOO!

THAT DESERVED 10 LIKES OR HAPPY FACES eeermmm ah SMILEYS !

aaaaaaaaahahah nancy's Mansion .. yeah or personal WAL-MART MANSIONS I've heard those are like Army bases to get into HA!

And your question is???

• Like 3

Yeah I could have said CABBAGE ! just kidding.  RECAPAGE as in RECAP! oh well.

To answer your question/Link..... maybe .... could not see, some anal agree to such and such, can't believe kids still try to pull that in this day and age, tards, anyhoooooooo there was crap in my face.... also splash screen had no X button or get out of my face button, so I left immediately.

Did you actually mean for me read that?  <<< there's the question.  Couldn't see around the pop up page toy.  LATERZZZZZZ

This topic has descended into absolute idiocy. And that's not a question, it's a statement. Can we get back to some intelligent but snappy answers?

• Like 3

that might be harder than you think, for starters, what is intelligent?

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Far be it from me to challenge the validity of the preceeding question, but how can we ever hope to define "intelligent", when the word is followed by, "but snappy"?

Edited by purrrpetrator
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Could be butt snappy ^_^ like chasing with a towel- but wait, isn't that more likely in another universe completely immersed in intelligence eh!??!??  Oh I so love the spell check in here makes me look so intelligent. :rofl:

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, MWoo7 said:

Could be butt snappy like chasing with a towel??!??

I knew that (or some variation) was imminent. .. so, like, does that make me 'intelligent '?

• Like 1