Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Answer a Question With A Question (Part 4)

toyomotor

On 26/02/2019 at 10:49 PM, toyomotor said:

No, "Fuzzy Wuzzy Angels" is what Australian troops during WW2 called the Papua New Guinea natives who come to their assistance. Didn't you know that?

That doesn't necessarily rule out the possibility of one of the Papua/New Guinean Angels being called "Fussy", having a last name of "Wussy", and being a bear, does it?

Edited by purrrpetrator
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Oh I quite agree yes yes pretty much kind of, most everything under the Milkyway has an factual absolute to zero probability of just about almost positively being possible 100% of the time right!?!?!?

(((  Sounds like we're in court)))))):rofl:

Edited by MWoo7
No,,, that`s how most of the world spells Milkyway I don't why spell check is incorrect not my problem. :)

On a second thought, aren't some knots just fine if left untangled? 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 1

Quite right I should have left epic and legendary quotes from the tea party in "Alice in Wonderland" alone don't you think? Alrighty now I'm behind laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by MWoo7
  • Sad 1

Oh, classic quotes are fine, more than fine, certainly, but who doesn't prefer their own?  

But what happens when a person's own original quotes, while preferred, are just absolute hooey, and simply aren't worthy of repeating, but are unleashed on an unsuspecting world anyway?

Edited by purrrpetrator

On 28/02/2019 at 6:49 PM, purrrpetrator said:

That doesn't necessarily rule out the possibility of one of the Papua/New Guinean Angels being called "Fussy", having a last name of "Wussy", and being a bear, does it?

Don't take the p*** out of the New Guinea people referred to, OK?

18 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

While anything is almost always possible, is it likely? 

What are you on about?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, purrrpetrator said:

But what happens when a person's own original quotes, while preferred, are just absolute hooey, and simply aren't worthy of repeating, but are unleashed on an unsuspecting world anyway?

Isn't that what we are getting on this forum lately, hooey?

53 minutes ago, toyomotor said:

Isn't that what we are getting on this forum lately, hooey?

What, you need a consensus?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, toyomotor said:

You're not suggesting that Papua New Guineans lack a sense of humor, i hope?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Speaking of hope, did you ever notice that the absence of hope makes almost any outcome a pleasant surprise?   

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Question hmmm... yes yes.. question.. SO I DON"T FORGET !!!!!!

So why not Надежда ? w/ an N hmm... ? grrrr that is NOT HOPE ... brb.  So why not Hope / Надя ?

Could be if we were on direct course mission impossible to Earth 2.o we would not care for surprises pleasant or not, but we would need humour!!!AND THAT'S NO HOOEY!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOHOOHOOOOOWOOOHOO! :D

:smilers: :flamethrower: :dance: :crazy: :gathering: :woot: :clown: :nono: :blink:  :grinner:

Edited by MWoo7

Earth 2.0? Isn't the only #2 in the heads of those who think the Earth, this unique, our Earth, is another toy to be broken and thrown away?  

Sorry about that - no, not really, not at all - but the thing is, if you press one you get light humour, if you press two you get ominous sermon and is there anyone curious about what happens if you press three? 

• Like 2

. . . . you ignite the atmosphere everyone knows that!  Now isn't there a door three and four POSSIBLY A FIVER DOOR TOO HMMMMM?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!!?!?!??!??

I MEAN BUTTON CRAP LATERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

1200x-1.jpg

Edited by MWoo7
  • Sad 1

. oops WRONG PAGE///thread.  I'm leaving anywayzzzzz

Edited by MWoo7

Button 3 is obviously a no-go zone for the non-novitiate since, once there, they'd find it's just wall-to-wall hopelessness, and nobody wants that, right?

2 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

anyone curious about what happens if you press three?

The Hatopus gets freed?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, MWoo7 said:

Question hmmm... yes yes.. question.. SO I DON"T FORGET !!!!!!

So why not Надежда ? w/ an N hmm... ? grrrr that is NOT HOPE ... brb.  So why not Hope / Надя ?

Could be if we were on direct course mission impossible to Earth 2.o we would not care for surprises pleasant or not, but we would need humour!!!AND THAT'S NO HOOEY!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOHOOHOOOOOWOOOHOO! :D

:smilers: :flamethrower: :dance: :crazy: :gathering: :woot: :clown: :nono: :blink:  :grinner:

What a load of stupidity?

HA! Figured that hooey retort/reply would get a rise but if you'll notice I did put my question of Hope in. WOOOOHOOO!!!! :smilers: :flamethrower: :dance: :crazy: :gathering: :woot: :clown: :nono: :blink:  :grinner:

Now-- speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaking of Questions....

Where's your question eh!?  That's a statement that's played off as a question.  

17 minutes ago, toyomotor said:

What a load of stupidity?

ps: never take anything I say to the bank so to speak I'm just having fun TOOOODLES ! bye.bye.now :rolleyes:

Edited by MWoo7

13 hours ago, toyomotor said:

Pls don't for one instant believe i meant any disrespect whatsoever for the Papuan people... the service they rendered to Aussie "diggers", at the time, was nothing short of heroic, and should be remembered and honored forever... my  initial thought, though, when you first mentioned it, and after doing a little research was, "why not just call them 'angels'?"...you are aware, aren't you, that the term 'fuzzy wuzzy angel' is considered by many Papuans today to be racist, and on a par with the terms "n*gger" & "k*naka"?

fuzzy-badge2.jpg

Isn't insisting on language total hypocrisy? 

Aren't there real sacks of racist ****, everywhere, who really wish, in their hilarious insecurity, they could be cemented as 'better', based only on the colour of their - otherwise stuffed with quite worthless contents - skin, who really would destroy chances and lives of those different than them, who see their entire existence only through filter of their irrational fear and who never said the n (or equivalent) word?    

• Like 2

I am certainly not "insisting on language", and I'm aware that people of a certain PC bent, in pure Social Justice Warrior fashion do, however, i can understand that there are people - whole populations - out there who, after being horribly demeaned and exploited and even enslaved and/or killed, for centuries, and whose only possible seemingly meaningful recourse is, ultimately, an insistence that certain words not be uttered, are within their right to do so... don't you? And of course skin color isn't always the determinant for ridiculously arrogant notions of superiority - recall the black on black genocide in Rwanda?

Edited by purrrpetrator
  • Like 2

May I nod both my head and the Hatopus in approval? 

Should we change the subject before we find common sense answers to all the problems of humanity and everyone subsequently dies of boredom?

Kidding, why would a near perfect world be boring? Isn't there greater chance - for me personally - the positive shock would kill me?

No, seriously, does anyone else gets panic attacks when things are going too smooth? Because if it goes wrong, you know what's wrong, but if it goes smooth, you don't know what's wrong and is there a freaking chance there's really nothing wrong?     

• Like 1