Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Answer a Question With A Question (Part 4)

toyomotor

Who in the name of hell walks around with a bloody octopus on their head?

Wouldn't you have thought that she'd show us her very attractive face instead?

• Like 3

Does Helen have a choice? Didn't the Hatopus just leap on her one day(possibly while she was sleeping)? Can it only be removed by expensive surgery?

• Like 3

Who would admit they had a choice?

Now, the expensive surgery idea sounds promising, so how about fifty-fifty share of donations, under condition we find some publicity craving idiot to pose as me after the surgery? Because I'm not dropping my Hatopus off, it's a member of family by now and would we ever pick all the walnuts if it wasn't for its tireless tentacles?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

'Publicity craving idiot' you say? Why have the letters 'O' & 'S' sprung to my mind? :P

• Like 4

Well, damn, can't I say anything blunt anymore without stepping on some completely innocent toes?

• Like 1

How big are your feet to be able to step on all these people's toes Helen? Is it not the octopus that's better suited for that job?

• Like 3

Seven miles?

Ever saw an octopus wearing any kind of boots, let alone the seven miles ones?

• Like 2

Aren't those suckery things the tread on the bottom of his boots?

• Like 2

Isn't it a tad presumptuous (& possibly cheeky) to suggest that any (presumably respectable) Hatopus would simply hop aboard someone's head without invitation?

And wouldn't doing so (esp. while wearing seven-league boots - any number up to eight), especially those with an aggressive tread - from soft suction cups to hard hob nails - also require special permission beforehand?

And wouldn't it also simply be quite out-of-character for the normally-restless critter to remain atop anyone's head (or anywhere else), indefinitely (unless so ordered)?

And isn't it also true that, all things considered, they'd just as soon retreat to a boot, as they would to sit there, wearing one (or eight) whilst straddling someone's head?? pls....

Edited by reefearly
  • Like 5

Why I'm not surprised it has to be my fault somehow? Isn't it quite obvious who sits on whose head?

• Like 3

You're the scapegoat for everything, especially if you're not involved; haven't you picked that up yet?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Picked what up? Who dropped it? .................................................................................................................................... :)

• Like 3

Saru?

No, really, stuff gets dropped in the closing old/opening new parts of the threads, so will you believe me I had got a clever answer to your question or you'll go and see for yourself I hadn't got it?

• Like 2

Over a barrel? Over a cup of tea? Over yonder? Over easy? Please could you be more specific?

• Like 3

Do you think wrapping it in clingfilm would help?

• Like 2

I ain't sleeping in the basement ~ who's got the keys to the loft ?

~

• Like 2

Do you seriously think it would be locked at all if I intended to pass the key around just like that?

• Like 4

Can you give us a hint as to what you are hiding in your loft/attic?

• Like 4

Walnuts? Waldo? You think I have that inventory in my head?

In fact, who is more surprised than me when I go up there searching for something and find stuff I've never seen before?

Garden shed is even worse, if I could show it to you wouldn't you agree it's like a portal to another universe, filled with junk that keeps pouring into this dimension with specific purpose of burying the tools we need in this plane of existence, made worse with dormice and whoever steals smaller, shiny tools only to return them after few weeks or months?

• Like 3

Was an inflatable sheep wasn't it?

• Like 3

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked