Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Answer a Question With A Question (Part 4)

toyomotor

No.

• Haha 1

Good reasoning, but highly unlikely, since the rich these days have discovered that by pushing for zero emissions, from vehicles, and by making any viable alternative tech soooo expensive,  soon only the rich will be able to afford to actually drive the roads (roads which were paid for and maintained, btw, by ordinary ppl thru taxation).... 

So, the rest of us can walk, pedal, skate, board, danger free! And as distracted as we wanna be! But bcuz of that, don't you think that those whisper-quiet, zero-emission-motor driven wheels should have an obligatory non-stop klaxon wake up horns attached?

I think one of my cats is snoring and the creatures of the night will start complaining if I don't go to bed already so... same place tomorrow? 

Whatever the weather?

Isn't there a saying, 'there's no bad weather, there are only wrong clothes' or something like that? 

13 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Isn't there a saying, 'there's no bad weather, there are only wrong clothes' or something like that? 

But HOW HOW HOW can I be cool on a summer day without my leather jacket, considering it's far too late in life for me to develop a personality?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Would you like one of mine? 

Yes, but is the octopus-head symbiote optional?

• Haha 1

Of course, but since you're taking a personality, why not a Hatopus too? 

Now, what kind of personality would you like? 

9 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Now, what kind of personality would you like? 

What would you recommend, Instigator-of-Monty-Python-Style-Sketch?

• Haha 1

Oh, I've got one light and comfortable, it should be easy for her to adjust to new body... wait, do we have a problem? How do you feel about being suddenly female? 

Nah, that's too much for starts... how about this construction worker? He's nice guy, only he has no complex thoughts but isn't that actually an advantage? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Nah, that's too much for starts... how about this construction worker? He's nice guy, only he has no complex thoughts but isn't that actually an advantage? 

Done and done, because, who wouldn't love to have an excuse to 'accidentally' drop heavy implements from the scaffold onto those complex-thoughted highbrows?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All right, have fun you two and will you remember that if you try returning him I'll act like I never heard of either of you? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

All right, have fun you two and will you remember that if you try returning him I'll act like I never heard of either of you? 

Gah, you sweet-talk me into the old personality-switcheroo every time, duncha?

arnie chair.jpg

• Haha 2

Oh, come on, who wouldn't like a new experience? Something that allows you to become almost someone else? Isn't that how we become who we are? 

Besides, isn't it true that that, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger? And more paranoid? And did you know paranoids never die from what they expected so obsessively, so the more things you include in your paranoid scheme, the safer you are and who wouldn't appreciate that?  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Besides, isn't it true that that, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger? And more paranoid? And did you know paranoids never die from what they expected so obsessively, so the more things you include in your paranoid scheme, the safer you are and who wouldn't appreciate that?  

Are you sure about that counsel, H-o-A? Considering that I've now barracaded myself in a quantum-hermetic singularity like Howard Hughes to the power of ten, and will be shortly be taking over the world?

• Haha 1

You would take over this world? Isn't that wonderful, that someone still wants it? And you know what's the best part? You take one and you get two more, completely free, now, doesn't that sound irresistible?  

• Haha 1

Yes, but isn't there a risk that the buy-one-get-two-free offer might just be some cosmic analogy of Waitrose versus Poundland? And I'll spend my whole godhood feeling like a mug?

• Haha 3

Nah, isn't it more likely you'll feel like one of those poor souls working in call centres, until someone gets really tired of you and hangs you by your feet, because it is that time of the history cycle, which reminds me I should trim my climbing rose so will you excuse me now, I have falling off the ladder to do? 

• Haha 2

Yes, but grab a rose in your teeth as you fall, so you look like a flamenco dancer? Are you telling me them ambulance lads won't give you maximum kudos for that?

• Haha 3

"Didn't you kill my brother?" ................  erm, why are you asking me that?:ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

But ouija, don't you know you should never be the first to ask, because don't everyone think the one who asks first did it?

Like, who farted? Who drank the last coffee? Who set the couch on fire? Who let the cats in? Who let the grandma out? 

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

"Didn't you kill my brother?" ................  erm, why are you asking me that?:ph34r:

You killed my brother, dincha? What you did, you made it look like he was hiding from the Army to avoid the Falklands War, but all the time he was getting murdered, wasn't he?

• Like 3

She's only wearing her nightie and a hair-net, so why are you laughing?

• Haha 2