Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Answer a Question With A Question (Part 4)

toyomotor

2 minutes ago, toyomotor said:

Do squirrels fart? Wouldn't the bear smell it first?

Silent ninja fart only hear never smell?:blink:

• Haha 1

Aren't ninja farts the other way around? Silent but deadly? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

A bit like hedgehogs?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Are we talking about the same animal? 

Oh, oh, I see... yes, yes, a bit like hedgehogs, only while you can run away from a ninja fart, has anyone ever escaped the deadly grip of a murderous hedgehog? 

Stealthy and bloodthirsty, aren't the hedgehogs the true kings of animal kingdom? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Have you seen acute when he's in a rage?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Please, would I be still alive if I had seen that?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Why would anyone be frightened by a hedgehog rolling up into a ball?

Edited by acute
  • Like 2

A blurry ball of fury?

• Haha 2

Is there anyone left who doesn't know that hedgehog rolling up is just like a snake coiling up? Don't they do that so they can jump at you? 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, toyomotor said:

Oh dear,another life story from the age of two. Some people simply don't understand that concept of snappy one liners, do they?

:lol: ^ two lines... plus the aforementioned was like 75% copy & pasted... and i mean how succinct can an actual life get?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, toyomotor said:

Oh dear,another life story from the age of two. Some people simply don't understand that concept of snappy one liners, do they?

If you use an Android phone, isn't that four lines of text?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

would make it a none-too-snappy five-liner, textually speaking, correct? 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, purrrpetrator said:

:lol: ^ two lines... plus the aforementioned was like 75% copy & pasted... and i mean how succinct can an actual life get?

Why don't you start a new topic in 'Fun & Games' where UMers are invited to describe their entire lives in a snappy one liner ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

How could I possibly sum up my flaming septic waste and artillery carrying train wreck with abundant supernatural elements taking place in otherwise idyllic woods full of reasonable animals and bewildered people into one line? 

Or I just did that? All right, two lines, there's really lot of that waste, so is it a wonder it takes a small eternity for it to burn out? 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Why don't you start a new topic in 'Fun & Games' where UMers are invited to describe their entire lives in a snappy one liner ?

cuz one would only have to post once, and the thread would be dead?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

^ ^ ^ ^  HA!  /\ /\ /\ Yeah some have a gift that way as I stop back in later to my posts on some threads only to find hardly anything *crickets*  Hey! isn't it true that two liners are better anyway?.. like wasn't it ? some saying parallel lines have so much in common and its a shame THEY never meet eh?!?!?????  * plugs ears .. a sudden ear shattering wave of LOUDNESS in groans * 

Edited by MWoo7
added some goodies of course eh its a gift emertis typos regina or some rot, laterzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, purrrpetrator said:

cuz one would only have to post once, and the thread would be dead?

Can't we change our minds? Or expand the initial definition after sudden insight inspired with meditation that was necessary for the first attempt? 

26 minutes ago, MWoo7 said:

^ ^ ^ ^  HA!  /\ /\ /\ Yeah some have a gift that way as I stop back in later to my posts on some threads only to find hardly anything *crickets*  Hey! isn't it true that two liners are better anyway?.. like wasn't it ? some saying parallel lines have so much in common and its a shame THEY never meet eh?!?!?????  * plugs ears .. a sudden ear shattering wave of LOUDNESS in groans * 

Aha, so did you appear because I said 'train wreck', or I had an urge to say it because you're about to appear? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Oh-no , I guess I can't ask((((((  :  0  but I will!)-- I guess I can't ask if you are talking to Toyomotor eh?

extra extra read all about it

18 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

. . . had an urge to say it because you're about to appear?

ahahahahaa
HEY IT COULD HAPPEN !

OH THIS ONE..>FRAME WORTHY!>
How could I possibly sum up my flaming septic waste and artillery carrying train wreck with abundant supernatural elements

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Of course I'm talking to toyo, but is it likely he has patience to actually read some of my hardly-ever-ending epistles? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

*Takes a deep breath as the light dawns* I'm gathering ponderings for a qualified soundly reasoned reply.

IUPDATE! I mean question.

*revelation dawns*x^_^x  I've got it ! .. how do you know you`re not the epitome of the epic eulogistic author of our times and
 your pros are being collected for a futuristic religious tome for all to read on another planet? Which naturally you will be whisked away to because they need a goddess I mean what universe doesn't eh!?

Edited by MWoo7
're
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well, they need me, but would you believe me they need me as a door-stopper?

Or was it can-opener?  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Earth Goddess  is part-time tab-pulling garden gnome??

Edited by purrrpetrator
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah like who doesn't now about phenom Gnomes ? large_97150.jpg&f=1 particularly the beer-drinking-beergarden variety eh?

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 1

You're just making stuff up, right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

There really is a phenomGnome and that was the title/name (one word) but how in the universe do people note things on the internet but later there is absolutely no hope of ever finding it again?

This will do.  *sighs*

i?id=e125246fea5516557b19e7ba44aa64a5&n=

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1